Author's Final Notes, Acknowledgements, and Famous Last Words

So... I'm His Boyfriend?

 

We have reached the inevitable end of So…I’m His Boyfriend? Obviously I’ve seen that many of you will count this as one of your most favorite stories here on AFF, and I am truly thankful for your interest in this story. I have achieved a very special goal, as a fanfic writer, by knowing that this story has garnered so much love and has been much of an enjoyment to you readers. I had always wanted to share my wacky ideas and ‘fervent imagination’ (as Hae Young’s dad would say) about SHINee and I’m glad that I did. I, too, will count So…I’m His Boyfriend? as my favorite story here on AFF. I’ve done a lot of brainstorming, planning, plotting, and of course writing to give you this story and I’m very happy to hear that you all enjoyed it. :’)

And although I’m a little sad that I chose to end this, I’m also a bit happy with that decision. I’m happy because this is the first novel-length piece that I ever wrote and eventually completed. I feel so proud and accomplished, because I’ve been trying forever to write a story and actually finish it. Although this is a fanfic, I will hold this story near and dear to me.

I’ve mentioned before that there was one last reason why I couldn’t continue this fic. Actually, there’s two:

  1. Most of you have asked for a happy ending. I had said that I already had a sequel in the works, and I really did. But thing is, in order for me to continue to that sequel, I’d have to make Key and Hae Young officially broken up. I didn’t want to disappoint anyone because everyone has been begging that they’d be back together. This is why continuing on with that sequel would be difficult for me. I actually made a silly trailer for that “sequel”, and you can watch it here.  The reason why I didn’t tell you this reason earlier because I was going to spoil the main idea given in the final chapter (Hae Young and Key getting back together).
  2. I’m a busy bee, if you know already. I’ve got Lemonswirls to run and quite honestly, I had to keep switching from “graphic designing mode” to “writer mode” ever so often to update each. I think it’s time for me to be a little more responsible and work on Lemonswirls.

Anyway, I hope that answers your questions. The main plotline for the sequel was supposed to be about Hae Young and Key being broken up six months later (after the ending of this story). Hae Young is engaged to none other than Lee Jae Hyuk, but she doesn’t love him. Key then challenges himself to get her back within 30 days or quit chasing after her forever. Well, yeah. That’s all there was to it. :)

I really, really want to personally and individually thank each and everyone of you whose have played a big role in the plot development of this story! I honestly don’t think I can because there so much of you and I don’t have enough love to divide amongst you all, lol! But yeah, you know who you are! Thank you! Also, I'd love to hear from you guys. I've mentioned in the earlier chapters' A/N that I'd love to talk to you guys (though it may take me awhile to reply back!) and idk make friends here on AFF! Haha :D

With that being said, Park Hae Young says goodbye!

 

P.S. I said I was going to do an Infinite fic. I’m bipolar, and decided to write a new Key story instead. It’s calledKey and the 100 Days Deal. If you’re thinking about those “be my gf/bf for so and so days” type of deals, think otherwise when you read it! ^_^ If you’re a Taemint, then I hope you also read The Other Girl!

P.P.S. Another Key fic I’d truly recommend to anyone looking for a great Key story is uberturquoise’s I Liked You Better Onscreen here on AFF! It’s the story that got me writing this one, so haha yeah! That story should get its proper credit! (Personally, I believe that that story is better than this one!)

P.P.P.S. I can never stop saying thank you to you readers. Never.