Mystery Man

Burning Reality

             “Let me see her,” You heard an unfamiliar voice growl as you slowly reopened your eyes and looked around. A hospital room. So, I really am alive? You thought with disbelief.

             “Let me see ___________!” You heard the voice again. Is that Zelo? Trying to sit up was excruciatingly painful. You frantically looked around for the owner of the voice. One of the doctors noticed that you were awake and quickly rushed over to your bed side.

              “Miss __________,” He started. “Please lie back down. You are severely injured and shouldn’t be moving.”

             “Who’s here for me? Is it my brother?”

              His face looked sad. “I’m afraid that your brother is—“

              You shrieked, body trembling. “ARE YOU ABOUT TO TELL ME THAT HE’S DEAD?!”

             “No! Please don’t misunderstand. Your brother, Zelo, is currently in a coma. We don’t know when he will awaken, if he ever will. He also suffered from brain damage, so he may have a severe case of amnesia. It is possible that even if he wakes up, he won’t remember who you are.”

             You blinked, allowing the information you had just received to soak in. Tears began sliding down your cheek. I've been crying an awful lot, lately. My dear brother, please be safe. “Then who IS here for me?”

            “A young man that refuses to tell us his name and relation to you. But, it is advised that you don’t see him because you are still severely inj—“

             Before he could finish, you forcefully whispered, “Send him in. Right now.”

            Who could it be? You wondered. I don't really have any friends anymore...

            The doctor nodded and waved his hand at the door. Expecting to see Baro rush in, you quickly tried to fix your hair, knowing that it was probably a mess. You looked down at the singed tips in the palms of your hands. Aw, darn it! And right when I've been trying to grow it out...

             "____________?" You heard an unfamiliar voice. Looking up, you saw a stranger dressed in all black, with a leather jacket, jeans and combat boots.

Free-shipping-men-s-Large-lapel-Motorcyc Along with this bottom....

Straight-Cut Jeans

             He closed the door behind him.

             Beginning to feel nervous, you questioned, "Who are you, and how do you know my name?"  This man looks really suspicious...

             He snickered. "Does it really matter? All I'm here for is to tell you about the danger you're in." And to protect you. He thought to himself.

             You looked down at your bandaged body and winced. "I think I already know that."

             "No, I mean REAL danger. You know, stuff that can get you killed." He boredly announced.

             "So, you're going to help me, right?" Before he could reply, you continued. "Well, I don't want your help. All I want is for you to leave me and my brother alone so that we can live happy, peaceful lives," There. That should make him leave. He doesn't look like he wants to be here anyways.

              "Sorry, no can do. I have to protect you, to make sure that nothing happens to you before 'that'."

              There was a long silence.

             "Pfftt," You blew a raspberry. "Good job. And here I am, sitting on a hospital bed, hooked up to an IV. You must be so proud of yourself." To protect me....from 'that'? What is 'that'?

             He grimaced. "Hey, don't back-sass me, Miss I-never-speak-to-anyone-but-my-childhood-friend-slash(/)-boyfriend-and-my-brother. I got to you....a bit late. That's all."

             You froze. How does he know about that? Only Baro and Zelo know that I still act as myself around them...what's going on?

             "Heh, gotcha," He grinned. "I know everything about you."

             "Stalker..." You murmered. 

              Suddenly, the mysterious stranger's expression changed. He was nodding with a concentrated look on his face, frowning and furrowing his eyebrows as if he heard bad news. "It's too soon!" He hissed and then sighed. "But, I guess it's time then."

              "...What's too soon? What is it time for?" You asked, curious about his abrupt mood change. 

              "It's time for you to visit your brother."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, it's longer than the previous two chapters, but it's still kinda short.... -______- Please subscribe for updates and comment below. I would really really appreciate it! :D You can send your feedback as a message or as a comment. Please help me improve my story! :3 THANK YOU! >_____<