I Don't Wanna Be In Love Alone

Pretty Boy and Juliette

YOU ALL HAVE SPOKEN! Well not all of you....but this is the second to last chapter of this story......let's see how it goes

Few months later

You think 2NE1 and SHINee may have left for Korea by now, but they are still here in Boracay. They didn't want to start anything when they get back to Korea with a pregnant Dara. And the question still was......who was the father? Hara and Nicole stayed as well, even though they were supposed to go back a month before. Today was the day they were to know who the father to Dara's baby was. Dara had gone to the hospital to go see who was the real father. There had been a few DNA tests a few months earlier, to test if it was Key or if it was Onew. Well that day was today and Dara was alone. Hara held Nicole back from stalking Dara, to avoid any trouble with 2NE1 or SHINee. While Dara went to the hospital, everyone had gone to the beach for a tan, some beach volleyball, or a swim in the water. Then later as planned they would go parasailing once Dara gets back. It was as planned: 2NE1 and SHINee would go back home at midnight and hopefully get home safely. As for Hara and Nicole, they would leave after the fun in the sun. Hara hoped Nicole wouldn't ruin anything, as long as she was kept away from Dara nothing could go wrong.

"Ahhh Sandara, come sit," the doctor said, letting her into his office. Dara quietly walked in and sat at his desk and he follwed sitting behind it.

"I have the results of the DNA tests...we will find out now who's the father of your baby," he said. Dara nodded and took a deep breath. These past few months she's been suspicious about Nicole.The way she's been around Key and such. Dara didn't say anything at first but she then told CL in private about what was going on. CL confronted Hara right after, then it was all clear to her that Nicole was at it again. CL held a private meeting with SHINee, Bom, Minzy, and Hara while Nicole was out in the shopping district of Boracay and Dara had been napping in the living room. Hara told them Nicole had a plan, she doesn't know what it is though. Dara got scared everyday, hoping Nicole wasn't gonna go kill her and the baby. Dara knew that Nicole likes Key, and if Key's gonna be the father of the baby that meant Nicole would do anything to get rid of her just to be with Key. She watched as the doctor took out an envelope with the test results. He took out some papers and began to read.

"The father of your baby.....is....Mr. Kim Kibum," the doctor said. Dara went into shock. Hearing his name. Kim Kibum. Key. All she had to do was tell him without Nicole knowing.

"Key's the father," she mumbled under her breath. She thanked the doctor and left, going to the docks where Bom and Jonghyun rented a boat for parasailing.

"Dara unni's here!" Hara said as Dara went over to the boat. Nicole eyed her as she got in and sat next to Minzy. 

"Unni...did you find out yet?" Minzy whispered.

".....it's Key," Dara whispered back. Minzy too went into shock, looking at Key who was sitting next to Nicole then back at Dara.

"How are you gonna tell him?" Minzy asked. Dara shrugged.

"Question is....how do you tell him without her listening in on every conversation?" Minzy asked. Dara and Minzy looked at Nicole as she cuddled to Key. The fun was almost over but the tension between Nicole and Dara kept building. Whatever Nicole had planned, there was no way of telling if it were to be stopped or not. The future of Dara's baby was at risk.