One Last Cry (the Final Chapter)

Pretty Boy and Juliette

THIS IS IT! THE FINAL CHAPTER!

After parasailing and fun in the sun, Hara and Nicole were about to leave for Korea. Dara had taken Key for a walk on the beach in the backyard of the hotel room. Key got a bit worried about Dara. She hasn't talked all day, and not only that she avoided him when Nicole was around him. But at this moment Dara had to tell him, and she's hoping nothing would stop her.

"What's up?" Key asked. Dara looked around to see if anyone was listening in on their conversation. She took a deep breath, but was still a bit nervous. She was worried about how he would act.

Meanwhile....

Nicole looked out her window and saw Key and Dara together. As shocked as she was, she felt sad inside. This whole time Key never liked her. She thought he did but she was wrong. Maybe Seungyeon was right, she thought, she should just move on. During the stay, she saw Jay Park. He was there performing on some show. They talked a while, hung out, got a few drinks. Nicole realized then Key wasn't worth it anymore. Just looking at Key now.....why should she even bother?

"Nicole, you ok?" Hara asked, packing up a few more things.

"I've been thinking about it, Hara," Nicole said. "Seungyeon unni was right....I should've moved on."

"Well why didn't you?" Hara asked.

"....I was being a jerk....being selfish....I didn't know what I was thinking," Nicole said.

"You can still fix this, Nicole," Hara said. Nicole nodded.

"...I gotta get this off my chest," Nicole said. She left the room and gathered everyone in the living room.

Outside on the beach

"The baby.....is yours," Dara said. 

"O.O Seriously?" Key asked. Dara nodded.

"They did the DNA tests.....they confirmed it was you," Dara said. Key smiled and hugged her.

"I can't wait to be a father," Key said. Dara smiled. Nicole looked outside again. Somehow she didn't feel mad. She smiled.

"What's going on, Nicole?" CL asked.

"I'm sorry for causing you hell....I'm sorry for everything that has happened....I wish I could just.....go back and stop me from doing such a thing," Nicole said, crying. As she cried, everyone came and hugged her.

"You're forgiven," CL said, smiling. 

"I promise....never again," Nicole said. After saying their goodbyes, Hara and Nicole left for Korea. Then SHINee and 2NE1 left at midnight where they were mobbed by a few reporters. No one knows about Dara and Key. Nobody knows what happened in the Philippines. It was a company secret YG and SM kept away from the public. Only the people that worked for these companies knew. SHINee, the pretty boys, and 2NE1, the Juliettes, weren't the same ever again.

Present day, SM Entertainment building, f(x)'s practice room

"What that's it!?" Krystal asked me.

"What....what you want to know more? I know nothing more!" I said, getting up about to leave.

"Come on Amber, you gotta know more!" Sulli begged me.

"I know nothing more, that's all I know what happened," I said, walking out of the room. Nowadays YG people hang out here in their free time. Some of them coupled up with some of the SM peeps here. Seungri with Luna, Taeyang with Sunny (Sol and Sunny, get it? XD), TOP and YoonA, GD and Seohyun, Daesung and Yuri, Key and Dara, Minzy and Taemin, CL and Minho, Bom and Jonghyun. HyunA and Jiyoon are the only two not from SM or YG that actually know about this. HyunA, my girl, and Jiyoon, Onew's girl. Sohyun comes here occasionally to hang with Sulli and Krystal but I find her sometimes with Dongwoon. As for the baby, Key and Dara take care of her in their private life. Some of us help out too, since most of us are godmothers or godfathers. And the baby's name you ask? Kira. Kibum and Sandara put together give you Kira. Cute name too. As for Nicole, she's with Jay. A new beginning was created. No more disputes. No more fights. Only peace. Thanks to the pretty boys and the juliettes.


XD you like that? Yes, Amber was the narrator of the whole story. What a way to end this fabulous story! I hope you all loved this story and continue reading my other stories. Thanks for reading!
-Hammy