Competition, conversations.

Just when i met you.

 

Sigh of relief.
Agnes exclaimed: "We've arrived. It's right here. HEHEHHE." Took their luggages off the cab and walked over to the reception area to check in. The receptionist ask which company we are from. My bestfriend pointed the name to him because none of us are good in speaking korean. Our standards are just the basic. LOL. Waiting for bestfriend to fill up the form while i stand there waiting patiently to check into our room.
 
~ IN THE HOTEL ROOM ~
 
I look out of the window, beautiful scenery that makes my heart feel at peace. "Come over and stop looking at the scenery, let's see what the letter says?
 
Dear participants,
Thanks for filling up the participanting form at the registration desk. Please note the following rules for this competition. If you violate these rules, you will be entitled to be disqualified. In schedule, this competition only allow ONE participants, only one. Assistants is not allowed.
 
What? It only allows one person to participate and assistants isnt allow? What a joke? Seriously, they tell us only when we are here? No, i cant accept the rules they give. UNREASONABLE!" Said Agnes. I replied, so you want to forfeit it? She thought about it:" forfeit? if it's like this, how am i suppose to let my dad knows? ARGGGGGGG!!! It's not like you dont know that ... The cake i make..." I replied anxiously:" Then how? what are we gonna do? You cant forfeit nor get out of this competition. Is there a third way?" 
 
Agnes eyes became wide open and said "YES! There is a way. You participate in the competition for me. You just go in and make a cake for me. and then let me hold the prize. Then i'll bring it home and let my parents be happy. It's perfect." 
*Thinking in consideration*
" That way..... isnt gonna be really good eh. Also, i might not win uh" i said frantically. "No uh, i'm confident you are very good at it. Just take it as the plane ticket fare and the stall, let's just make it that way. Deal!" replied my bestfriend.
 
Left the hotel, breathe the fresh air. Bestfriend thought it through that she should shop at Myeondong department stores first then continue shopping at dongdaemun at night. Thinking in my mind, crazy fellow. I replied saying :" always shopping... i think we would need to look at what the cakes here look like bah?" "No, you are already good at it, why do you still need to look at the cakes here" , She replied. And so, both of us went seperate ways. She do her shopping i will do mine, before we meet up for dinner later on.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
~At the hotel cafe ~
 
Key: Long time no see, how have you been? Well recently?
Taemin: You also saw it just now how i was just talked to by my dad at the office. Other than that, everything else is really good so far. haizzz, putting his head down.
Key: Bare with it, your father's age is getting older and he wants you to study for your own good. Look, 
*Taemin put up his head and see*
This place is so big, there are so many workers. In future, they will all be relying on you for this job, of course he will be worried uh.
Taemin: I understand uh, when have you not ssaid those words? Haizz.
Key: you have to remember your identity, you are your father's only son and you are the successor of this family business. Whatever things you learn is really important. Dont be childish.
Taemin: Successor? Brother, right now i dont wish nor want to be a successor. From when i was young till now, i have always followed the life that grandma and father have arranged for me. However, do you know what they are telling me now? They actually want me to have a corporate marriage. Joke right? i know. I'm only 23 years old, i should be able to play when i want, Do whatever i wanna do. Recently i reallyyyyy...... Dont know what i'm doing now. Do you understand what i'm saying now?
Key: I dont understand. You talk like a bullet train. I think its probably about somethin like you dont have much freedom. And whats the relationship with that?
Taemin: Yes, you are right, i dont have freedom. Of course you dont have anything to do with it. You arent even being monitored.
Key: I dont need it because i think i control myself really well, unlike you. 
 
 
Drinking a sip of his coffee while taemin just feel shag about it.... Thinking whether is there really nothing he can do about it? Wondering if there is solutions that will work out the way he want.