Party has turn to a nightmare.

Just when i met you.

 

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!"
 
The sound of the alarm clock ring loudly. *Yawns, Brand new day. Yes! Time to get out ouf bed to celebrate my bestfriend, Agnes mother birthday, said Lisa happily.
 
~ At the party ~
 
Phew, thank gosh i reached just in time for the birthday celebration. Finally Agnes Dad shouted, "Attention everyone, thanks for coming. Now, let the Celebration begins!" Everyone seems to be awaiting for the cake to be brought out. The place seems dark, and candles lit, Agnes brought the cake out. 
 
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
 
*Lights on. 
 
"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED MUMMY, said Agnes with a sweet smile on her face. Her mum gave her a big warm hug and say gladly :"thankyou sweetie, i love you." She added on "Come come come! lets eat the cake everybody."
WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Hold on, my dearest wife, This beautiful special cake that is for you is made by our dearest daughter last night. She spent the whole night doing it alone and did not get any sleep at all, exclaimed Agnes dad. 
 
*Touched* 
 
Mum replied:" From the looks of it, i can tell it looks really delicious and yummy. This is the 10th birthday cake that Agnes has made for me all by herself. *HUGS* I'm really really touched by her." "Hmmmmmm, of course. I'm your only daughter, sure i have the responsibility to make great tasting cakes for my mum. To make this cake, i took great pains to think through. Thinking in order to show my mum's beauty, i distinguishly used French styled classic sweet macaroons. This just totally suits my mum the bestttt.", Agnes responded. Everyone did you hear that, *clapping of hands.* Come, lets cute the cake!"  Agnes dad said delightfully. While everyone is eating the slice of cake, someone shouted out to Agnes dad:"Director! Your cake empire already has a successor." Her dad replied laughing: "our beloved daughter at her baking school's perfomance has always been very excellent. Everytime if there is a cake competition, she will always join and definitely get the 1st place!!!" 
 
*clapping of hands* 
 
He raise his hand to stop the clapping and continue saying that he will send his daughter to participate in a cake competition in korea as the Korean CNR has sent an invitation and without telling his daughter a thing, he agreed to it. The shock on her daughter's face was priceless. This is where the nightmare has begin.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*RING RING, RING RING.*
"Faster pick up your phone Lisa" Said Agnes softly and impatiently. Finally she got through her line.
 
Me: Hello?
Agnes: Are you at the party? Did you hear what my dad says? 
Me: I am not at the party, left there not long ago. Yeah i did heard what your dad say about korea cake competition... I'm heading back to the store to help my collegues out. Have quite a few orders to rush today. hmmmmm...
Agnes: How how how? What should i do? From last time until now, no matter if its homework nor parents wanted me to make cakes for them to eat, is all you bake de eh. Now its just me going Korea for this cake competition, how am i gonna settle this time? ARGHHHH...
Me: Otherwise, what do you want me to do? You cant be saying that you want me to go korea with you to help you take part in the competition right? Its ridiculous.
Agnes: Yes, just as i think. Me knows you understand me the best. And when we compete the contest, you can be the baker and be my helper. Just like all other contest we did before! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, go to korea with me for the competition. I'll pay for the food, place to stay and the plane ticket and and we can go on a shopping spree tooooo!!!
Me: Agnes, cannot lahhh. If i go with you what will happen to the store?
Agnes: Just take a break for a few days mahhhh!!!
Me: I cant say wanna rest then rest uh, i also have a few orders to rush eh. 
Agnes: I'm the boss here, i say close shoped means close or else i will take back the shop. Let everyone be unemployed.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You are the boss, i listen to you, i will go with you but please dont take back the shop.
Agnes: Deal.
 
Few days later, at the airport. Getting ready to board the flight to korea.
BYE AMERICA, HI KOREA.
 
[This is the end of chapter one, thanks for reading]