SOEUL KOREA

Just when i met you.

 

Taemin's mansion.
 
While Taemin's dad and his grandma was sitting at the dining table for breakfast. His dad says: "I'm heading to the company for a meeting where is Taemin? Why didnt he come down for breakfast? *The moment of silence when the maids looked at one another, dont dare to say a word.* Hmph, this little kid, why is he lying in bed!!!" Finally his grandma spoke: " i know you are angry, but please dont be. Just tell him to wake up mah."
 
The maid rush up, not long came running down the stairs saying that young master has disappear again. With anger, his dad replied: " What! he disappear again? Did he leave the house last night? Didnt i hire 6 bodyguards to watch him? Where are the bodyguards?" Taemin's grandma added: yeah, that's right, where are they too? How come none of them are here? Could it be something that happen? Hurry go look for them order the maids. Quickly Quickly." Rushing off the dining table. 
 
Found him, she stood behing him and called" Taemin!" Showing a relief on her face while he turn back to his grandma and said: "Grandma, are you angry with me?" Gandma replied:" You want to scare your grandma uh? I thought you were gonna to run away again. Keep trying to run away everyday." He answered how am i gonna run? your sent 6 bodyguards to follow me around, where am i suppose to run to?! It's all because you guys are all too strict on me." "okay okay, be obedient. Go to work with your father. And learn well, to look more like a successor. GO.....", said his grandma gladly. 
 
Got into his attire and went to work unwillingly. 
 
His father had arrange classes for him to attend while he goes for his meeting. Guess what, he pissed the consultant off till the consultant gave up on him and didnt wanted to teach anymore. Taemin's dad gave him a long long lecture, telling him how is he gonna to hand over the company at this state. Taemin pouted and said, come help me and he pulled key saying that Why not him? His outstanding, he did many things for this company just let him take over the company. Why should i take over the company since i have no interest in taking over too. "You punk. How old are you now and you are like a child, still unstable. If you continue to misbehave, i will consider letting Key take control over the company. sigh. This cant be continue, last time i mention about arranging a blind date for Taemin right, deputy, quicken up your pace. Allow him to get married earlier so his heart can settle down", said his dad furiously. "Serious no dad. These 2 months, i have already met more than 100 girls. 100 GIRLS! 100 GIRLS! not 1 girl only" replied Taemin thinking that his dad wouldnt count the number of blind dates he went. His dad replied:" NONSENSE there were only 19, not 100." The awkard silence when his cousin key broke out in laughter. 
 
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
 
Taemin said embarrasingly:" You clearly know, yet you are still acting this way." His dad ignore his words and told the deputy to do as he says.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Finally Lisa and Agnes arrived in korea. They took a cab and headed down to the hotel which just right was one of the hotel Taemin's family owns.
 
That's when the story begins....