The Truth Behind The Lies

The Popular Project

Sandra

Something to confess? My head is spinning. Is she going to apologize? Is this a joke? Is it a trap? I don't know what to think.

I plop back down onto the bed with the phone attatched to my ear. "W-what is it?" I falter.

I hear a sigh on the other end of the line. "It's partially my fault Zelo hasn't been in contact with you."

"Partially?" I respond questioningly. She clears , "I followed him, out to America... and we decided to date again and forget about the past."

I feel my cheeks become wet with the fresh tears that come sliding down. Without realizing it, I drop my phone and let the sobs take over.

I feel the long, comforting arms wrap around me as I curl up into a ball.

"It's going to be okay.. We can get through this, together." YooKwon says soothingly, my hair.

The uncontrollable sobs have taken up my entire being, making it hard for me to breathe, let alone talk. 

I want to that YooKwon for being there, for holding me eventhough he clearly knows who I am shedding tears for.

"Look at me.." YooKwon says lifting my chin. I look into his deep, warm eyes and feel two more fresh tears roll down.

He takes my face in his hands and lets his lips linger near mine.

"I love you.." he whispers before softly creating contact between our lips. He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes before sending me one of his warm smiles.

He pulls me into his chest and continues to my hair. No longer crying, I snuggle closer into him.

Zelo

"Sunny you need to leave." I say to Sunny who is now standing in my doorway.

"Stop being so depressed." she says taking a few steps foward, now completely inside. She closes the door being her.

"She's happy now, she has YooKwon." she says drawing circles on the chest of my shirt. I take a few steps back but end up landing on the couch.

"You know, you've grown up quite a bit." she says pinning down my shoulders to the back rest of the couch.

"Sunny, don't do this. You are going to get hurt." I say as she brings her lips closer to mine.

YooKwon

It was my idea to bring her here. I thought it would be good to return the rest of his things he left behind. Now I am not thinking it was such a good idea.

Apon dropping off Zelo the rest of his belongings, we walk onto his front porch to see Sunny stradling him with her face inches from him.

As Sunny leans in closer I look at Sandra who is also watching the scene through the window.

I bring her into my chest to sheild her from anything that will make her cry again.

I fear the realization of what Sunny said earlier was true was starting to sink in for Sandra.

She simply pulled away, took my hand and walked in the direction of her house. I look at her questioningly and get no response.

She is like a shell again, empty with no remnants of her left.

I look in her direction wanting to break the silence. "Hey Sa-"

"I don't think you can go home tonight." she says shakily, cutting me off. I take her unsteadiness of voice as a good thing.

 Having some emotion is better than not having any at all.  I nod as she takes me into the house.

Narrator

Zelo rolled out from underneath Sunny just in time. He didn't want to kiss her, let alone be touched by her.

She was no longer the same sweet Sunny which he used to think was his "sun". She became tainted with something evil he didn't want to be part of.

She pouted and crossed her arms, "Why? We have done this many times before." Zelo looks at her questioningly.

He never remembered doing anything like that with her. He did remember how she dropped by for a visit posing as his girlfriend.

He remembered when she supposedly "dropped" his cell phone in the sink while trying to wash the dishes.

He did remember waking up to see the members of his group gone. She had kept him away from Sandra for too long.

That was all he could remember about doing anything that involved her.

She shrugged. "Well at least, that's what Sandra thinks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... I'm done... with this chapter.... I hope you liked it.

YOU THREE WHO ARE UP MY ABOUT THIS FIC, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. CALM. UR. SHIZZ.

Thanks to all the readers! Even the silent ones! Please comment! :)