THREE

My Two Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tossed and turned all night causing your legs tangled up in the sheets. Your head snapped up at the sound of your alarm clock’s ringing nonstop. You slapped your hand against the clock and slowly got up. You stretched your body as you came to the window, much like during the night and with the help of the sun’s glow, you saw the black wolf figure. You froze and held the wolf gaze. The look of recognition crossed your mind and you stumbled back. Shivers crept up your spine. With tingling hands, you flung the curtains closed and stepped away from the window.

 

 

 

You watched as the black werewolf from the night before ran off…once again.

 

 

 

Why did he follow me home? What did he want? You had a feeling that he was the one watching you last night, keeping you on edge all night. There was something weird here. Something that you may not want to think about right now.

 

 

 

Not to wasting any time, you took a shower and did your makeup before you choose the clothes you’ll be wearing to the school.

 

 

You pulled on a pair of light blue stonewashed jeans, a long sleeve pink blouse and a pair of small earrings. On your way out of your bedroom you quickly pulled on some socks followed by pink converse and your white-bluish shoulder bag.

 

 

 

“Hyun mi! I’m leaving for school, if you don’t need me!!” Your brother, Yoochun yelled as you walk down the stairs. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter