TWO

My Two Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“God! Just where were you?!” Jaejoong nudged you when you finally emerged to the group of your brothers from where you had been in the forest. The rest of your brothers were either circling you or sniffing you. You trotted slowly to your home, not wanting to answer the questions. Shivers still running in you from the small encounter you had with the giant black wolf.

 

“Hyun Mi!” Your eldest brother nudged you again, this time with a little bit too much force. You almost stumbled. “Answer me, Hyun-ah. We were all worried about you and there-wait, whose scent is this? Who you were with just now?!” Jaejoong crept closer to you, each time engraving this unfamiliar scent in his mind, trying to guess who this wolf might be.

 

Five pairs of eyes were now on you. “No one. I’m with no one. You guys might wanna go check your snout. It might be damaged or something.” Your remarks put your brothers mouth agape.You said nothing else and ran home.

 

You washed yourself and put on your pyjamas before sitting on the edge of your bed, trying to organize your thoughts. A knock wake you up in a daze and you stand to open it.There stood outside your room were your brothers. Junsu went inside first though you were shooting daggers at him. Junsu quickly signalling the rest of them to come barged in and you huffed in annoyance. It’s always like this. You are after all their baby girl, for god’s sake.

 

From the corner of your eyes, you watched as two of your brothers went all sprawling on your bed. Jaejoong went to sit on the sofa while Yoochun and Junsu went to the bookshelf picking up a few books.

“..What?” You eyed Jaejoong, knowing very well what he is going to say in that moment. “Nothing much.” He answered you lazily. Yoochun walked closer to you and tried to hug you. In annoyance you pushed him away. Junsu came next and when you tried to push him away…he tickled you.

 

And the rest join soon after.

 

“TICKLE ATTACK!” The guys shouted.

 

You laughed while helplessly tried to run away. “STOP IT!” You almost cried due to excessive laughing. The guys finally stopped. Jaejoong and Yoochun clutched their stomach, laughing with you. The rest were either smiled or snickered watching you.

 

You waited for a while and let out a breath of annoyance. “Seriously? Tickle attack at this age?” You asked. “What? It. is. cute.” Chang min mumbled gently while rolling his eyes. You waited for your brothers to speak up first. No one said anything for a while and the entire room went silent.

“Right, we...uh...we won’t asked...uh…”Yoo Chun tried to say. Jaejoong let out an exasperated sigh. “One of these days, I’ll asked the rest to gang up on you and I won’t be there to help you.”

 

The guys snickered quietly. Even you can’t help but to smile a bit hearing that sentence.

 

“Listen, Hyun-ah, you should not run off like that, you know. Ma and Pa was worried about you and we almost had a heart attack simultaneously, at the same time, to tell you the truth after hearing that you just went missing today.” Jejoong said and gestured to the rest of the guys who were eyeing you silently. You hung your head, trying not to feel guilty but failed to do so. Whenever these kind of things happen, you could always count on your brothers to give you this kind of tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter