ONE

My Two Mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom! I’m home!” You yelled after walking into the house.

 

You heard her yell something back as a reply but didn’t catch the words. Grabbing a glass of milk from the fridge, you lazily make your way to the living room, wanting to extend the walk as much as possible. Slowly sipping the milk, your mind drift to the thought of homework that has yet to be done.

 

Tossing you bag on the couch, you put down the glass on the coffee table.

“Are you running with the girls, today?” My mom asked, poking her head into the room.

 

“Nope. I’m tired.” You whined.

 

“Then, will you help me? I’ve got errands to run and I am desperately need your help.” She said, smiling at me.

“Mom, I’ve had load of homework, beside Yoochun isn’t going nowhere today. I bet he is his room, doing you-know-what with Jimin. Go ask him.” You told her.

 

“He is busy. Don’t mind him. I want you to help me. Please, baby?” She said, giving you her best pleading look that usually got you into doing things you didn’t want to do.

 

You groaned. “Mom!”

 

“Send this package to Dr. Kim at the pack hospital. It’s urgent.” Your mom handed you a brown envelope and plopped down to sit beside you on the couch.

 

“Fine, but you owe me. I really really busy and have loads of homework and I am so tired and I really really don’t want to go.” You whined again just to make sure you clearly state your unwillingness.

 

Your mom clapped your hand in excitement, which you considered as an exaggeration. “Wonderful, and while you’re at it, why don’t you go meet our family doctor, Dr. Kang. About your eyes colo-“

 

“What?! So that is actually why you want to go to the hospital on the first place?” You stood and rolled your eyes in annoyance. Grabbing your bag in one hand, you started to walk away.

 

Your mother quickly stand to run after you. “Hyun Mi, dear, listen, it’s obvious that maybe there’s something going on with you and we will never know what it is until you go and mayb-“ Her words were cut off by your glare.

 

 “No mom! I’m sorry to tell you that I will never going to go to some pack doctor to figure out why I have two stupid coloured flakes in my eyes. Well, no mom but that will never happen. Never. I’m not going to be some lab rat okay.”  You kept ranting and kept walking away. You flew up the stairs and slammed the door shut creating a thud like noise. Your body swivelled around the door and your fingers twisted the lock shut.

 

“Hyun Mi!!” Your mother pounded on the door. “Open up!  I’m not going to say it again young lady. You will get out now and you will meet that pack doctor. Now don’t be stubborn and do just what I say! I just want to help you. We all do!”

 

 

“I need to get out of here!” You whispered to yourself and open up the window in your room. You adjusted your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter