The Unspoken Truth.

It's Our Destiny.

"MWO!?" She shouted into my ears. I glared at her immediately, rubbing my ears.

"YOU ARE STAYING WITH LUHAN?!" 

"Shikkeuro~ I don't want the whole world to know this. It's so shameful." 

"OMO~ How's it like?" She finally cooled down and went ahead with her meal. She took one spoonful of grilled fish and spoke again. "I bet it's going on well~" She gave me a sly smirk and hit me lightly with her shoulders.

I blew my fringe in an irritated manner and rolled my eyes. "Does it LOOOK like its enjoyable? He's so annoying urgh." 

"Wae? I don't see a reason as to why you would hate him.. he's like the apple of every girl's eyes. They would all be like so jealous of you. His angelic face is just like..." She fluttered her eyelids like an adorable kid. 

"And that's exactly why I hate him." I replied coldly.

"Meh." She continued eating. Abruptly, she leaned towards me and murmured. "Have you seen the black-haired new kid? The one who smiled at you the other day." 

"Wae?" I turned to look at her and raised my eyebrow.

"Nothing.. Have you?" She looked away and then turned back to look at me straight in the eye.

Flashback*

I walked towards him, about to tell him that the rule applies to him as well. Yet, something in me did not allow me to execute that action. Not wanting to embarrass myself, I turned around and made my way out of the classroom. Abruptly, I felt something cold around my wrists. 

"What's your name?" He said in a somewhat emotionless tone.

"N-neh..? Suzy imnida.." I looked at him, curious and puzzled.

He said nothing so I decided to make my way out. What an eccentric kid...

The next thing he said made me stop in my tracks.

"Minwoo imnida." 

End of flashback*

Aish.. that kid is so weird. I don't want to tell Yuri unnie cause she'd be fangirling.. and questioning me non-stop. So.. I lied.

"A-ani." I tried to keep a straight face, hoping that she wouldn't notice. 

"Aish...." She hung her head low as if very disappointed. 

"Wae?! Tell me! I'm your best friend..." I questioned her demandingly.

"Gwenchana..." She nodded and patted my shoulders.

"Do you seriously have a crush on him?" 

Just then, the stupid bell had to ring. 

We got up on our feet and hurried back to our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay class, today instead of our usual lectures, we'll be having some activities that requires brain skills, coordination as well as cooperation from every one of you." Mr. Lee announced.

"Everyone, up on your feet now!" Immediately, the sounds of dragging chairs echoed throughout the room and spontaneously, everyone formed a circle. 

"Now listen to my instructions carefully!" Everyone nodded in unison.

"First, I would like you to raise your right hand and hold the opposite's right hand." Everyone immediately got into action and very soon, the second instruction was given out.

"Then, I would like you to do the same for your left hand." All of us stood unsteadily. We were all scrambled up and our hands criss-crossed one another.

"Your task is to break free from one another to make a line. WITHOUT. LETTING GO OF THE PERSON'S HANDS." He emphasised on the last few words.

Everyone started discussing on how we should break free, and started carrying out the actions whilst explaining. 

"Suzy-shii! Put your hands around Chae Ri-shii~" I did as I was told.

"Then.. bend down and scooch into the tiny hole formed by Luhan's and Seon Dal's hands~" 

Luhan. That name just sends chills down my spine. How come everyone keeps reminding me of him? 

Not wanting to cause trouble, I did exactly as told and I really regret it. I regret it so badly that fires are fuming in my mind.

I looked at Luhan, whose face was just a few inches away from me. Luckily I managed to hold back or I would've kissed him. Bleughh. That thought made me feel like puking.

He looked back at me innocently and smiled slightly. Why is he blushing? Is he blushing? What in the world... 

 I immediately looked away.

Luhan's POV*

This is awkward. Her face was just a few inches away from mine. I realised she was staring at me so I decided to give her a polite smile.. then her expression suddenly changed to.. something funny. It looked as if she was surprised or shocked. Is there something on my face? Aish.. why do I feel like I'm heating up? I better not blush, or I'll kill myself. What's there to blush about? 

Okay fine. She did look.. kinda pretty. This is the first time I got to see her this close and I've to admit it just feels kiiiiinda fantastic. 

On spur of a moment, she looked away. She's mean. I frowned.

End of Luhan's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri's POV*

I walked out to our school's garden to take a breather. School just ended and I felt... unusually tired. 

I sighed and looked at the floor whilst walking clumsily. I thought of my schoool, my friends... my miserable and boring life.. and my crush. I feel like such a pedo. He's like.. so much younger than me.

It's stupid. I don't even know his name. I rolled my eyes at myself, feeling like a total donk. Suddenly, I spotted something at the corner of my eyes. 

My heart skipped a beat. He was playing the violin at the nearby benches. He looked s-s-so...... gorgeous.

I felt like tearing myself apart. HOW DOES SOMEONE LOOK THAT GORGEOUS?!

I immediately hid behind the nearest tree I could find and peeked stalkerish-ly at him.

What the hell am I even doing? This is your best chance, Yuri. Go talk to him~!!!!

I knocked the thoughts out of my head. "Kwon Yuri, are you crazy?" I thought out loud. 

Suddenly the magical crystal-like sounds of his violin couldn't be heard anymore. I gasped. Could he have heard me? I slapped my forehead, feeling like an idiot.

Mastering up my courage, I decided to... walk out and take a look.

He was staring at me.

Aish. Busted. "M-mianhae. Continue with what you're doing.. Your violin skills are amazing." She bowed shyly. 

He had a puzzled look all over his face. I was hoping he would say something but.. he didn't.

All he did was just...nod, turn around and walk away.

I stood there looking all pathetic.

End of Yuri's POV*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suzy-shii~! Wash the dishes with Luhan!" My mother yelled all the way from her room.

"N-neh!" I crumpled my face in disgust as I washed my hands.

I walked to the basin to realise that Luhan was already there, starting off with the cleaning up.

I stood next to him and spoke coldly. "It's okay. I'll wash everything." He stopped and glanced at me whilst I took over the cleaning job.

He gazed at me for like forever and then started talking. "I'll help." He took the table cloth and wiped the table clean.

Eventually, everything was tidied up and we were in the room.

I sat on the bed, adjusting the alarm clock for tomorrow. I looked up at Luhan who was packing his school bag.

Very soon, we were lying on our separate beds and the light was turned off, leaving only light from a tiny bedside lamp. I was about to drift into dreamland when Luhan suddenly started speaking.

"Suzy-shii. Are you still awake?"

"Was just about to sleep when you woke me up." I said in an annoyed manner.

"Ah. Mianhae.. It's just that.. Why don't you ever speak?" I wasn't facing him so I didn't know what he was doing but I was sure that he had his eyes on me.

"What do you mean I don't ever speak? I do." I decided not to be too harsh on him since its night time, and I don't really want to spoil my mood. Oh what am I talking about? Him being here just spoils my mood.

"No you don't..." He insisted.

"Fine. Try me." I turned around and noticed he had his head on his pillow and he was facing me.

This adorable sight just made me want to smil- What the hell? Suzy, get a grip of yourself!

I shook that thought off my mind.

"Tell me more about yourself." He mumbled.

"Annyeoung hasaeyo.. I'm Suzy and I'm from Andong University. I'm a female and I live in an apartment together with my unnie and my umma." I said in a robotic voice, meant to convey sarcasm.

He let out a laugh. "I didn't mean that but.. you have a unnie?" Curiosity overcame him.

"Yep.... she went to London to study.. this was our bedroom." 

"Ah~ I see.. so I'm sleeping on HER bed?" 

"Yes duh. Where else would she sleep on?" I rolled my eyes.

"How about your father...? You never mentioned him." 

I should've never asked that question. That ultra-sensitive question. Why are you such a pabo Luhan? 

"I'm tired now. Go to bed." Suddenly she turned over and stopped talking.

She definitely wasn't telling me something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note*

So how's this chapter? I hope its not that bad... considering that I'm having serious writer's block for the next chapter... If anyone've read both of my fanfics: [Just the Way You Are] and this, anyone could easily tell that I slacked too much in this fanfic. I hope to finish this fanfic quickly so I can concentrate on the other.

Thank you for reading~