The Unknown Guest.

It's Our Destiny.

There were sounds of murmuring and chattering amongst the students as the radiant sun rays overwhelm the light blue sky, creating an iridescent atmosphere as it varied from white through shades of orange and yellow to sky blue. The noise-filled ambience definitely failed to uphold the expectations of a peaceful and quiet morning. Faded high-pitched squeals were heard even from the entrance gate of Andong University.

"What a headache." She scratched her head in an annoyed manner and walked towards her best friend, whom shrugged and tilted her head in a we-just-have-to-deal-with-it-we're-prefects expression. Both of them walked down the stairs to the hallway leading towards the Staff office, shocked to witness the chaos. "Wow." They both looked at each other and their jaw dropped.

Realising they had stopped in their tracks, Suzy continued walking with Yuri tagging along behind. "Aish... What type of University is this?" She walked towards the crowd. "Seems more like a fish market to me." Yuri raised her tone, unable to hear her own voice from all the commotion going on.

(YOUR POV)

All these girls are so damn annoying. Can't they just shut up? It's so noisy I can't hear myself. 

"Students!!!! What do you think you're doing?! It's 7.15! 5 more minutes and class starts! Behave yourselves! You guys are adults for God's sake." I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was relieved that some of them had startled expressions and decided to go back to class, not wanting to get into any trouble. Yet, many ignored the warning. 

I looked at Yuri who was shaking her head at me. Plan B. With determined minds, both my best friend and I struggled to squeeze through all the squealing fangirls. Damn it, it's not like idols are coming to this school. I pushed with all my might and finally both of us got in front of the Staff office. Unfortunately, with messy hair and almost-ripped-out uniforms. I'm not even kidding.

I cleared my throat. "People! This is a staff room not a concert!" I looked at all of them in dismay, when one of the girls started speaking. "We heard two handsome guys are enrolling into this school!She looked at her friends, and the whole crowd responded with cheers and screams. I sighed. This is definitely not working well.

"Omo~~~ I wonder if anyone of the two boys resemble any of the kpop idols!" I heard a student squeal amongst her group of friends. "EHMM~!!!!" They all responded together. "I hope he looks like Siwon Oppa!!" I looked over and saw a female student screeching to her group of friends as she looked up in amazement with both her hands interwined together as if reciting a prayer. "ANI! ANI! I hope he looks like... Minho Oppa!" Another girl fluttered her eyelashes. "ANI!!!!! I hope.. he looks like..... JAE JOONG OPPA!" Abruptly, a childish argument started.

"MINHO OPP-"

"SIWON!" 

"JAEJOONG OPPA!"

"Stop! Please keep your volume downI had both my hands on my hips, like a boss ordering her subordinates. 

On spur of a moment, they all kept quiet and stared at me. No. Behind me. I turned around and saw... 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The commotion had begun once more. This time, more aggressively. 

The students rushed towards Yuri and I like blood-thirsty vampires. Luckily, we were prepared and managed to push back the bunch of assertive barbarians. We created barriers with our arms stretched out and allowed a pathway in the middle to form, leading from the staff room towards the hallway. 

"CREAKKKKKKKK~!" The glass door screeched as the first student stepped out. I looked over my shoulder and saw that he was blonde, and had freakishly feminine features. His lips were rosy, which contrasted even more to his fair skin. He was carrying a yellowish-golden bag, which looked good with his dark-blue plaided shirt and his skinny jeans. Even though his skin was not shown much, it was obvious that he had slender arms and legs. Once he stepped out, all I could see on his face was the word startled. Then it turned to smiles when he walked past the female students, making them shout even louder.

I glanced back towards the direction of the office. Where was the second male student? 

Suddenly a young male walked out of the office holding a form in his hands. He seemed so engrossed that I thought he was going to accidentally hit the female students. He had brownish-black hair which covered his eyebrows, and amazingly sharp features. His eyes shone magically and his slim and sharp nose revealed his handsome profile. He had on a black and white hoodie. The fact that he had not shown much interest in the female students as compared to the previous student, goes to show that he wasn't someone who talked much. He walked very slowly past me and suddenly stopped in his tracks.

I turned to look at him and he smiled. "Gomawo."

(END OF YOUR POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school and they felt exceptionally exhausted. They walked lethargically down the spiral-stairs in silence. Just when Suzy was enjoying the solemn atmosphere, Yuri broke it.

"So... What do you think about the two new students?" Yuri glanced slightly at Suzy.

"What do you mean?" Suzy looked back at her with a puzzled and suspicious expression. "Don't ask me what I mean. That cute guy totally smiled at you." She had a cheeky expression. "SERIOUSLY YURI? You think he's cute? You like him?" Suzy glared at her. "I'll admit it. I think he's kinda cute. The guy at the front didn't seem to have much charm." She murmured. Suzy shook her head in disappointment. "Yuri, yuri. My best friend. The one who never seems to be attracted to any guys. Even with a huge bunch of guys hurling themselves at her." 

(YOUR POV)

"Yah. Stop with your sarcasm... Don't you think he's cute?" She winked at me and hit my shoulder slightly. "No..." I looked away. He was kinda cute. Just when she was about to speak, I cut her off. "Aish lets not talk about boys. It's annoying me. Today's been about guys, guys and more guys." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked towards the bus stop and stood there for 10 minutes waiting for the bus. My mood was about to turn slightly better when someone ruined it totally. "BANG!" The books and papers on my hand dropped on the floor. I glared up towards the person, to see a familiar face.

"MIANHAE!" He ran quickly into the bus that just arrived. I blinked. Isn't that my bus? I hurried on my feet and picked everything up but it was too late, the bus had driven off. AISHH! THAT GUY! WHAT A PABO! I stamped my foot on the ground and blew my fringe aggressively. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already half past six. I unlocked the door clumsily and shook my shoes off my feet. "Umma I'm home!" I walked across the living room into my room. Once I'd reached the room, I flicked on the lights, dropped my bag on my chair and fell on the bed. I looked across the room to see another single bed not far away. I missed my unnie. She had been away for 2 years as she had flown to London for her studies. For 2 years, the bed has been empty. I sighed.

"Suzy-ah~ Good you're here. I have something to tell you!" My mother trotted into the room and sat on the bed next to me. "Aish~ Don't be so dirty! Go and bath before lying down on your bed! From now on, you're going to have to be careful of your behaviour and not scare away the guest."

"Guest?" I thought I had heard it wrongly. I got up. "What do you mean?"

"Neh~ From tonight, there'll be a guest staying in our house since he's attending the same school as you and have migrated from California, with nowhere to live. He's a friend's son." 

"He? Son?! WHAT?! I'm not going to sleep in a room with some guy I don't even know!" I stood up and whined furiously.

"Why not? Be caring. It's not like you guys are sleeping on the same bed." My mother spoke in a calm voice.

"UMMA!" I stomped my foot on the ground. "YAH! Don't be a spoiled brat! Go and shower! He'll be here in an hour."

"WHA? AN HOUR?! YOU JUST TOLD ME LIKE ONE MINUTE AGO UMMA!" I ruffled my hair.

"NEO-" My mother stood up and protested but I intercepted her just in time. "Neh~ Neh! Arrasso Arrasso. I'll go bath now okay?!" I pushed her out and closed the door. Aishh.. What an unlucky day.

(END OF YOUR POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She relaxed as cold water rushed down her hair. She finally had time to enjoy for a moment. Those moments would not last long because she'd have to deal with the new guest whom was arriving soon. Aish.. first that new student, now this.

Thoughts flashed through her mind like a diary. 

(Flashback)

 "BANG!" The books and papers on her hand dropped and flew everywhere on the concrete ground. She glared up atthe person, to see a familiar face. That new student. It's only been the first day since I'd met him and he had such an annoying aura.

(End of flashback)

Her thoughts were interrupted as bangs were heard on the toilet door. "SUZY~! SUZY-AH! HURRY! The guest is here!" She turned off the tap to get a clearer interpretation of her mother's words. 

"NEH! ARRASSO!" She spoke in a irritated tone.

What a bother. She thought to herself as she completed her last rinsing and wiped herself with a green towel. Ten minutes later, she was all dressed up.

She stepped out of her room and walked in a languid manner towards the living room. On reaching the living room, she took a peek and her jaw dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note*

So I was thinking about ideas for this story and got some interesting ones. Hope I get more ideas in the future~ Please leave a comment and subscribe if you can~!

TUNHUI HOPE YOU DON'T HATE ME FOR PUTTING BOTH OF YOUR BIASES. Hahaha.