Chapter 6

FIGHTER SOSHI ASSOCIATION

TaeNy's condominium

As soon as Taeyeon get back to their condominium, Taeyeon put both TaeYoung and MiYeon in their baby chair. Taeyeon look at them at first. Both of the child didn't feel sleepy anymore. They're playing. MiYeon playing with her feet while TaeYoung play with his frog doll. Taeyeon chuckled. Since TaeYoung is not that prefer higher place and Taeyeon pretty sure that the little guy wouldn't jump off from the baby chair, he will only shouting or yelling to be putting down only. So thats was out of Taeyeon concerned. She then prepared to cook something. Then something else reminded her.

"The cafe.. I shall call Narsha unnie."

Taeyeon then called her co-worker to asking for their cafe recent condition.

Narsha : Hello~~ TaeNy's Cafe~

Gosh! This unnie can't even stop being flirty for even a day.. -Taeyeon

Taeyeon : Ehem!

Narsha : Who? It is you Kim DORKY?

DANG! -Taeyeon

Taeyeon : YAH UNNIE!

Narsha : Oh.. My ear... Yah~ Taeyeon-ah~ Wae~~?

Taeyeon : Unnie, please stop talking like this okay.. Its making me wanna punch you!

Narsha : Oo... Meanie!

Taeyeon : Enough unnie. Anyway, how's the cafe going?

Narsha : Don't worry. Everything is fine Taeyeon-ah~

Taeyeon : Dae unnie. Thats all okay..

Taeyeon hung up immediately without hearing any more word from 'flirty mature Narsha'.

"Fuhh..."Taeyeon smile while look at the phone.

Taeyeon then continuing cook something in the kitchen.

 

Soshi's Quarters

Tiffany look through the tinted black window as observe Sunny and Yuri interrogation the just found maid.

She's seems nervous. -Tiffany

Sunny and Yuri look at the maid since half an hour ago.

The latter didn't speak a word and just play with her finger.

Both SunYul were getting impatient already.

"YAH! Speak up!"Yuri.

"Can't you talk?!"Sunny.

Tiffany gets inside the room.

"Sunny and Yuri, just leave it to me. I would like to have a word with the suspect."

With that both Sunny and Yuri left. Tiffany smile and take a seat infront of the suspect.

"Hello, i am inspector Kim-Hwang Tiffany. Would you like some drink? Water? Coffee or tea?"

The maid finally look up at Tiffany and smile.

"tôi tên là Dũng.Tôi là một việt." ( My name is Dung. I am a vietnamese. )

"Err.... I think i needs a translator."Tiffany mumbled as she laid her head on the table.

Sunny and Yuri laugh as they hold their stomach.

 

Another side of interrogation room

Yoona, Seohyun, Jessica, Soo Young and Hyoyeon laugh at Tiffany's story.

Tiffany glared at them and decided to questioning Mrs Chen.

Well.. At least she understand a single word Mrs Chen say.

"Hello Mrs Chen. I assume you already know me. I am Inspector Kim-Hwang Tiffany."

As expected Mrs Chen faking crying again. Tiffany sighed.

"You know Mrs Chen, two years old kid is very adorable isn't them? Do you know that at this age they'll enjoy using their senses and motor skill to explore the world and highly curious about unfamiliar objects, events and phenomena."Tiffany paused to see Mrs Chen reaction.

Mrs Chen stunned.

"I have a two years old son my own. His name is TaeYoung."Tiffany show TaeYoung photo that inside her wallet. "Cute isn't him? He's just learn how to walk  a week ago."

"STOP!"Mrs Chen suddenly shout while closing her eye.

Tiffany smirk. "They also  rolling, crawling, creeping, walking, running, jumping and climbing. They can also kick a small ball forward, catch a rolled ball and throw a ball overhand (but with little accuracy). Two-year-olds love finger play activities (e.g., "The Itsy, Bitsy, Spider"), pounding and squeezing clay, shaking rhythm instruments and scribbling. They can turn doorknobs and unscrew lids and have improved their skills using eating utensils."

"I SAID STOP!!"Mrs Chen shout even louder and teary for real this time.

"When they reach this age, they're become mischief isn't it? Loud.."

"Please.. Stop.."Mrs Chen said between her sob.

Tiffany know she's about to reach her point right now. Just a little push and everything will reveal. "They will eat whatever we feed them.. My son love jelly so much. I wonder what's Cho Hee likes.. Her name is Cho Hee isn't it? Beautiful and joy. Thats a good name. I am sure if only she-"

"ITS WAS AN ACCIDENT! WE DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!!"Mrs Chen burst out.

Bingo! -Tiffany

"Accident? What kind of accident?"Tiffany questioning.

"Its already midnight.. She was too loud.. We usually play this kind of game.."Mrs Chen paused.

"What kind of game?"Tiffany look at the heavyly sob Mrs Chen.

Mrs Chen close her eye and bit her lips until its bleed.

"I ASK WHAT KIND OF GAME?!"Tiffany snapped.

"THEY SIT ON HER!!"Mrs Chen shout back.

"They? How many of them?"

"My husband, our relatives... 8 of them! It didn't suppose to be like this way.. They're only joking around!"

"JOKE?! YOUR DAUGHTER IS DEATH MRS CHEN! 8 PEOPLE SIT ON TWO YEARS OLD CHILD IS TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR SO CALLED JOKE LINE! SHE WAS SUFFOCATING!!!"Tiffany slam the table and her body shaking due to the anger.

"I am sorry... Cho Hee..."Mrs Chen keeps on mumbling the word as she crying.

Tiffany walk out the room. "Cuff them that involved."