Chapter 4

FIGHTER SOSHI ASSOCIATION

While the others was enjoyed themselves inside Tiffany office, the other side that suppose to recruit the newbie was in a major headache.

Especially Jessica.

"Yah, chill.. Its not good for a pregnant woman to stress out."Hyoyeon nudge Jessica.

"Hyorangie is right. You didn't want a gloomy baby don't you?"Soo Young add.

Jessica frowned.

"Lets go back to the quarters now. Your seobang definitely worried for you right now."Soo Young.

With that the trio go back towards their destination.

 

Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun was enjoying TaeYoung naughtiness.

The toddler was walking around the office room and admired all the stuff surround him.

Meanwhile Sunny was try to entertain MiYeon that sit on Tiffany's lap.

TaeYoung running around, wobbling a little as he just learn how to walk a weeek ago.

Everytime he tripped he will smile or laugh it out.

"TaeYoung is such a gallant kid. I am impress. He is so cute unnie~"Seohyun look at TaeYoung.

Yoona was kneed down while following the little guy footstep as TaeYoung holding her hand.

Yuri try to attract his attention by holding a lollipop and stand infront of him.

Sunny play peek-ka-boo game with MiYeon.

She manage to make MiYeon smile, giggled and laugh.

Taeyeon and Tiffany just smile looking at their friends.

MiYeon didn't quite comfortable with a new people yet.

Everytime Sunny try to pick her up she will cry.

"Come MiYeon~ Come~~"Sunny using her cute voice and expression while reach out her hand towards the infrant.

MiYeon will back off and turn onto Tiffany's embrace even more.

Her face was changing as she was about to cry.

Tiffany quickly rub MiYeon back softly.

"MiYeon-ah~ Aunt Sunny just wanna to be friend with you baby."Tiffany persuade.

MiYeon finally cry out loud. Tiffany stand up while holding MiYeon firmly in her embrace and swing her body to the left and right. Hearing his little sister crying, TaeYoung walk towards Tiffany and hugs her leg.

He was babbling while looking up at Tiffany. His expression is kinda questioning 'why'.

Tiffany look down and smile.

"Nothing serious TaeYoung-ah.. MiYeon just scare."Tiffany patted TaeYoung's head softly.

Only then TaeYoung walk towards Taeyeon and hugs her leg then lay his head on Taeyeon's lap.

Taeyeon smile and caress TaeYoung's cheek.

"Tired huh? Wanna have some milk?"Taeyeon took out a feeding bottle from the beg.

TaeYoung look up and smile mischievousness then giggled. He turn around and runs from Taeyeon side.

Taeyeon pouted. "You little prankster.."

Everyone else laugh at Taeyeon.

Knock knock knock

With that the door swung open and there stood three figure. Two man and a woman.

Siwon and TeukSora smile at them.

"Hey, what a surprise.."Siwon.

"OMO!"Sora approaching Tiffany side and look at MiYeon.

LeeTeuk knee down to meet TaeYoung eye level. TaeYoung back off then turn around and runs toward YoonYulHyun's side. The trio happily welcoming the toddler.

"You scared him."Yoona remarked.

"Why~? I am just wanna be friend.."LeeTeuk pouted.

"Gosh!"Yuri make a disgusting face.

Seohyun just giggled.

Siwon approaching Taeyeon. They bow to each other.

"How are you Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon smile. "As you can see sir, i am perfectly fine."

Siwon nodded. "Taeyeon, can we have a talk privately?"

Taeyeon was shocked at Siwon word but nothingless she nodded. "Sure sir."

Tiffany look as Taeyeon walk out the room with Siwon.

 

A moment after that HyoSooSic arrived at the quarters.

"WE'RE HERE~"Soo Young and Hyoyeon shout out loud.

Jessica smack their backhead. "Stop make some noise! You're distracting others officer!"

The duo pout while rubs their backhead softly. Jessica walk one step ahead towards Tiffany's room, the duo followed at the back.

Jessica open the door without knocking. TaeYoung fall backward on his . He was standing at the front door and play with the door knob just now. The people inside the door eyes widened witness the scene. Jessica stunned standing at there because of her slow reaction.

TaeYoung expression was shock then he cry. Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun try to approaching him but he just cry even more. Panicked Tiffany immediately knee down, TaeYoung crawling towards Tiffany and cry into her embrace. He buried his face on Tiffany's neck.

Soo Young and Hyoyeon shook their head.

"You should really learn how to knock Sica.."Hyoyeon pat Jessica shoulder then walk inside.

"Ehem, Yuri.."Soo Young point towards the still stunned Jessica.

Yuri smack her forehead. "Yeah right. Sicababy~"Yuri walk towards Jessica side and hugs her.

"EEERRRKKK!!! OH MY GOD!!! I AM SORRY TIFF."Jessica snapped out from her stunned.

The adult flinched hearing Jessica's dolphin shierk and high pitch voice. Meanwhile TaeYoung cry louder than before and that make MiYeon cry along.

"For pete sake Jessi, voice down.."Tiffany hissed as she try to persuade her two precious little one.

Jessica frowned. Yuri rub her arm to console her.

TaeYoung fall asleep while crying and so do MiYeon. Tiffany asking help from Sunny and Hyoyeon to put both of them inside the strollers. Tiffany stretching as her arm feel numb holding two of them for quite some time.

Jessica still hung her head low as she felt guilty. Tiffany approaching her bestfriend.

"Yah~ Are you that grieving? Its not good for your pregnancy Jessi.."

Jessica teary up. She become more sensitive perhaps because of her pregnancy. Tiffany hugs Jessica and rub her back in friendly manner.