Chapter 3

FIGHTER SOSHI ASSOCIATION

Back To Soshi quarters

Tiffany sit back on her office room and look throught the crime case.

Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri and Sunny sit infront of her. They continuing discussing about the case.

"Ma'am, i've check out the body and i didn't find any abused sign. She didn't been tortured either."Seohyun explain using her work protocol manner.

"The crime scene is totally clean too. Except for the bed."Yoona add.

"We questioning the suspect. Her parents, neighboor, relatives and even friends."Yuri said.

"They're just said the Chen's family is a peacemaker and they're an example of modern buddhists."Sunny add.

Tiffany massaging her temple.

"Could it be that the child is exactly suffocating while sleeping? A sudden death sleep?"Tiffany stated.

"The child is healthy ma'am."Seohyun state.

"No one can actually die just like that."Yuri add.

Tiffany look at the frame on her desk. Its her son photo. TaeYoung is two years old healthy toddler too, the same age as the died little girl.

"Its like a perfect plan murderer."Sunny state out of the blue.

Tiffany stop stare at her son photo and look at Sunny. So as the other.

"Just think about it. All of them seems calm. Too calm exactly and isn't it weird?"Sunny continue.

"And we got one person to ask but she's missing. One of the maid."Yuri said.

"We try to find for her until now."Sunny add.

"Well, team.. I wants all of us to continuing investigate this case."Tiffany said seriously.

"Yes, ma'am."Seohyun, Yoona, Yuri and Sunny reply.

Knock knock knock

A sudden knocked at the door make the five of them look towards the front door.

There stood a onyx eyes girl with a brown haired smile at them while pushing a twin seat baby strollers. While her other hand hold a package of foods.

"Special delivered for Mrs Kim-Hwang ma'am?"She stated dorkily and smile charmingly.

Tiffany quickly stand up and walk towards the latter. 

"Taetae~ TaeYoung and MiYeon.."Tiffany peck Taeyeon lips then kiss her toddler and infrant forehead.

TaeYoung spread his arm excitedly out as he saw his mother. Tiffany chuckled and pick him up. While MiYeon sleep soundly in the stroller. Four pairs of eye look at TaeYoung direction with a bright smile and shinning eyes. 

"Oh.. TaeYoung-ah, look."Tiffany pointed towards YoonHyunYulSun.

TaeYoung lay his head on Tiffany's shoulder as he on his pacifier. He stare blankly at first then smile at them.

"OH~~ CUTE~~!"YoonHyunYulSun remarked.

Tiffany hand TaeYoung over to Seohyun. TaeYoung reaction was about to cry at first but luckily the four of them is good with child and they manage to entertain the little guy.

Tiffany hugs Taeyeon at the other side of her arm. They were looking at their little princess. 

"She was wailing just now and thats why i bring both of them here. This sneaky little one.. She fall asleep as soon as we're arrived here."Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany giggled. "Maybe she have a strong sense about her mother is in a serious situation now. Thats why she behave."

Taeyeon look at Tiffany. "Tell me."

Taeyeon is their superintendent, an ex exactly. She resigned two years ago and until now the position is still remain available. Tiffany didn't understand why did she resigned but everytime Tiffany asked Taeyeon just said she happy just by take care of their cafe at the same time being a housewife.

Tiffany start to explain the recently case to her other half simply. Taeyeon nodded.

"Find the maid then try to questioning Mrs Chen too. For all i heard its just Mr Chen done all the talk right? Keeps pushing Mrs Chen in motherly manner wifey."Taeyeon suggest.

Tiffany nodded. "But Mrs Chen just answering with a sob."

"Tears is a big weapon of woman Fany-ah. She's hiding something. Investigate the maid background and from there you will found something. Be careful and don't missed anything."Taeyeon add.

Tiffany smile and hugs Taeyeon tightly. "My taetae is the best!"

"Sssh.. Not too loud mushroom."Taeyeon tease.

Tiffany wrinkled her nose and smile as she peck Taeyeon lips over and over again. The couple stare at each other while smiling sweetly.

 

After all the introducing part, HyoSooSic look at the profile once again.

They try to point out the newbie positive and negative side.

"First, Lee Hyuk Jae or Eunhyuk which he preffer. Quite cocky and yes, he's very playful. Less of discipline."Soo Young stated.

"Next, Lee Donghae. Shy boy type. Gonna have a lots of effort to make him shine."Hyoyeon said.

"Amber Liu, tomboyish. Smart but kinda bad at korean. She needs to learn more."Jessica.

"Krystal Jung, everything is fine. She's different from you.. Are you sure the two of you are sibling?"Soo Young.

Jessica glared. Hyoyeon giggled when she saw Soo Young pale face.

"Luna, she's okay too."Hyoyeon.

"Onew, that clumsy guy. He tripped and bumped into someone easily! He gonna be a death of someone soon."Jessica.

"Sulli, she's good but easily gets tired and thats not good."Soo Young.

"Victoria, she's weird. I swear i saw her apologies to the grass for stepping on it!"Hyoyeon.

"Minho.. He's spirit. I saw some kind of flame in his eye when he's in that physical test. Too much confident and competative one is not good."Soo Young.

"Taemin. Young and just young.. Shy... We have to 'shape' his first."Hyoyeon.

"Key and Jonghyun. Cocky. Urgh! Someone have to bring their down and teach them to walk on the ground sometime."Jessica.

"Jisook, she remind me of Taeyeonie.. But her personality is almost the same too. I wonder if Taeyeonie actually have a long lost twin sister."Soo Young.

"No eul, Tiffany will definitely 'LOVE' to meet her again."Jessica smirk evilly.

"Lee Dong Wook, that man will bring out the boys inside Yuri soon.."Hyoyeon.

Jessica smirk dissappear. 

"Don't forget about that Dennis Oh too. Wow... American doomed~~"Soo Young.

"YAH!"Jessica shout.

HyoSoo high five each other as they laugh.