Chapter 11

Unexpected Encounters, Situations and..... Feelings?

~No Ones POV~

    A few days have passed and everybody has forgetten the sadness they all had experienced. Taemin was still planning on getting Key a girlfriend. Everyone was out at Lotte World enjoying themselvesAmber tagged along because she didn't waant her best frien to be alone with six guys. Even is Luhan is her cousin, hes still a guy. Amber had moved in to the house to be the protective friend she iss supposed to be. 

*Flashback*

 The door bell rang and you came down the stairs from cleaning up your room. You opened the door to reveal Amber and a whole bunch of luggage. 

"Amber? what are you doing here?" you asked as she let herself in the house. 

She spun around with a frown on her face. "What? Am I not allowed to be here?"

"I didnt mean that. I meant your luggage."

Ambers frown had turned upside down into a big grin. "Of course i'm not going to let you live here alone with six guys in the house. Plus i'm bored at home and your my only company now." Amber turned bac around and went to an empty guest room and started unpacking. You just walked into the room looking at her annoyed but just llet it slide. You thought that having a girl around might be of some comfort excluding the fact that Amber is a tomboy. 

*End of Flashback*

   "Noona!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go on a rollercoaster!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin dragged you to the roller coaster section without your permission and jumped on leaving the rest behind. When the ride started moving, he decided to tell you his plan about Key but didn't tell you that Key liked you. You agreed but rememered something about Amber.

"Want to know something Taeminnie?" you asked him.

"What is it Noona?" 

"Amber has a secret crush on key but she doesnt know that I know~" Both of you laughed along but soon screamed when the rollercoaster went down the slope going at the speed of lighting with your hair flying back. You were glad that no one was behind you or else your hair would be flopping around in their face. Once the ride was over, both you and Taemin got down laughing and everyone was running up to you like crazy and throwing questions at you.

"Are you okay? Do you feel sick? Are you surprised? How was it?"

You just stood there annoyed at them and soon enough shouted. 

"YAH!!! BE QUIET!!!!"

Everyone shush and you smiled giving them their answers.

"I'm fine. Nothing speecial happened. I just rode the rollercoaster and i'm not sick." Everyone sighed and key decided to go get lunch. Minho took two tables and combined them to one so the entire group could sit together. You sat down next to Minho, Amber sat next to you. Key then took his place next to Amber. Taemin next to key. Then the rest filled in the empty seats. Amber nudged you and looked at Minho then whisphered. 

"Hey. Is there anything going on between you and Minho?"

You had blushed a deep red that everyone had notice and started teasing you even though they didnt know why you were blushing except key. He stayed silent for a few seconds but ends up laughing thinking it was usless to be sad when he knows nothings going to happen. 

~Your POV~

    I was so embarrassed when everyone starting laughing at me. They didn't even know what was going on. I shot Amber a glare but she started laughing really hard. When I looked over at Key, I noticed he wasn't laughing at all. Just what is wrong with him? He hasn't been himself lately. I knew key liked me. Even though Taemin didn't tell me, i already knew. I saw Key by the door when Minho had kissed me. He went back inside looking sad. That's why i agreed to help Taemin with Key. I looked over at Key seeing his sad exspression. I was about to say something until Minho held my hands. He gave me a small smile knowing what i'm thinking. I just smiled and ate my food when it came.