02

SM Town: Of Love and Friendships

Yoona and Tiffany were at the airport, waiting for Exo-M’s arrival back to Korea. Yoona put a hand around her unnie, comforting her. She knew Tiffany was still unsure about Kris, but she didn’t understand why Tiffany would agree to marry Kris if she was so insecure and unsure. She had tried asking Tiffany, but Tiffany kept shut and refused to say anything.

“They’ve arrived!” Yoona exclaimed delightedly, while running towards her husband in the arrival hall, and hugged him tightly. Luhan hugged Yoona back with equal strength, and when he finally let go, he placed a kiss on her forehead.

“I missed you” he whispered, his eyes locking with hers. Yoona smiled back, a large grin plastered across her face.

“If you two lovebirds would separate for a moment…” Tao trailed off, turning his attention to Tiffany, who was looking around the arrival hall. Tao knew exactly who Tiffany was looking for.

“Noona?” Tao called out, walking towards Tiffany.

“Where’s Kris? I don’t see him here.” Tiffany asked worriedly. Surely nothing had happened to Kris when they were in China. The company would have informed her, s would have informed her.

“Kris is still in China. He has been offered with a new drama project, and he’s currently discussing the details with the production team along with our manager. He’ll be back soon, though.” Tao spoke, as he looked worriedly at his favourite noona.

“Oh. He didn’t tell me though,” was all Tiffany managed to whisper, as she looked down at the floor. “I guess I’ll be going then.”

“Unnie! Why don’t you go back with us? Remember we’re having an Exo party?” Yoona ran after Tiffany.

“I’ll just skip” Tiffany replied. Yoona knew that Tiffany was upset, and when Tiffany was upset, she preferred to be left alone.

“It’s fine then, but unnie, please call me when you get home, okay?” Yoona said, worried about Tiffany.

“Sure” was all Tiffany replied.

As Tiffany drove back home, all she could think of was Kris. She knew that contrary to Luhan and Yoona, who skyped with each other every night when Luhan was abroad, Kris had only called back one time, and their conversation didn’t actually last long. She wondered if Kris actually loved her, and each time she thought about it, she was convinced that Kris didn’t love her as much as the previous one.
 

---------

“What’s wrong, Yoona?” Luhan asked, as his wife picked on her plate of food.

“I’m really about Tiffany unnie. Why didn’t Kris tell unnie that he was unable to come back with the team?” Yoona questioned.

“He probably…wanted to give Tiffany a surprise?” Luhan replied, trying to defend Kris. He knew Kris would tell Tiffany about it, he was sure, or maybe not.

“A surprise?” Yoona scoffed. “Stop defending Kris, Luhan. There must be a problem with Kris. Tiffany unnie is so insecure already and yet he does not communicate with her!”

Luhan was surprised by Yoona’s outburst, and he knew that Yoona cared a lot for Tiffany. But the word ‘insecure’ him most. Tiffany was insecure? He didn’t know that. He knew Tiffany and Kris weren’t as lovey-dovey as he and Yoona are, but insecure?

“Tiffany is insecure?” Luhan asked. Maybe he should tell Kris about it, and it’s about time Kris did something to ease Tiffany.

“Yes, very” Yoona replied, still picking on her food. “Kris is going to get it from me when he comes back from China,” and while Yoona said this, she cut her steak with force and placed a piece into a mouth before chewing hardly on it.

Luhan’s eyes widened and he shook his head, and knowing his wife, Kris really is going to have a hard time when he comes back.

---------

“I don’t want the vegetables mummy!” little Woo Hyun cried out when he saw his plate full of vegetables.

“You’ll have to eat them if you want to grow well, Woo Hyun-ah,” Victoria replied, scooping even more vegetables onto Woo Hyun’s plate.

“Daddy!” Woo Hyun cried out again. He hoped that his daddy would stop mummy from putting more of those green things on his plate. They were disgusting.

Changmin, who heard Woo Hyun’s cries, immediately left the living room, where he had been playing video games earlier on, and rushed to Woo Hyun’s side.

“What’s wrong, Woo Hyun-ah?” Changmin cooed, while patting his son on the head.

“Mummy gave me so much of these green yucky stuff! I don’t want them!” Woo Hyun cried, as he pointed to his plate full of vegetables.

“You have to eat them to grow well, Woo Hyun. Why don’t you eat them, and I’ll ask mummy if you can play with me?” Changmin said, hoping his son would agree to this suggestion.

Woo Hyun nodded, and started picking some vegetables on the plate.

Changmin grinned, and walked over to Victoria in the kitchen. He hugged her from behind, and just as he was about to speak, Victoria said, “I heard everything. As long as Woo Hyun eats his vegetables, everything’s fine.”

Changmin smiled, and placed a kiss on his wife’s cheek. “Vic, you’re the best,”

Victoria smiled, and she hoped her happy little family would last forever.

---------

“Oh Sehun, could you please make up your mind and choose what movie you want now? At this rate, we wouldn’t be able to complete our movie marathon!” Krystal exclaimed on the couch in Sehun’s apartment. Her arms were crossed, as she looked at Sehun who was still busying looking over the stack of DVDs.

Sehun turned his head and looked at his girlfriend, who was by this time, pouting.

Sehun signalled over to Krystal, “Why don’t you come over here and choose the movies with me?”

Krystal stood up from the couch and went over to sit beside Sehun, placing her hand on one of the DVDs and tracing them from top to bottom.

“You won’t like the movies I choose. You don’t like romance movies,” Krystal said, shaking her head. “I’ll watch anything you choose,”

“I’ve liked watching romance movies ever since being with you, Soojung,” Sehun said, grinning at his girlfriend.

Krystal turned in Sehun’s direction, and saw him grinning at her. She smiled, and picked her favourite romance movie. Before standing up and returning to her seat on the couch, she planted a kiss on Sehun’s lips, whispering, “I love you.”

Sehun smiled the biggest smile Krystal swore she had seen from him.

----------

Jessica was bored, bored to death at home. She had nothing to do, and since Krystal was with Sehun, she had no one to talk to. She was too lazy to get of bed to even call someone.

However, though, she decided that she should go visit Tiffany, who had been crying to her in the afternoon about Kris. How she and Tiffany had ended up with such horrible relationship problems, she didn’t know.

Jessica changed into a white tee with jeans, and while she was about to grab her purse, her phone rang.

“Jeez, who could be calling me at this moment?” Jessica thought to herself. As far as she knew, her friends rarely called her because she preferred staying at home instead of going out.

The screen blinked, and the name “Park Yoo Chun” appeared.

Jessica groaned, before answering the call.

“Jessica?” the voice on the other end of the line called out.

“What do you want?” Jessica snapped.

Yoochun, however, seemed to be not surprised by her tone of voice and reaction.

“I just wanted to tell you that I’ve ended promotions in Japan and maybe, you know, we could meet up some time?” Yoochun replied.

Jessica was horrified, the cheek of Park Yoochun to meet up with her again? She didn’t want to have anything to do with him, ever again.

“No! And please, don’t ever call me again,” Jessica shouted back, before ending the call.

Jessica sunk back onto the couch, closing her eyes. Jessica felt so guilty, and the feeling lingered inside her. Yes, she didn’t want to have anything to do with Yoochun again, he would disturb her life and disrupt her feelings. After all, Jessica had slept with Yoochun while dating Onew two years ago, and that episode changed her relationship with Onew entirely. 

----------

Note:

This is about the side characters :D

Firstly, Sehun, Krystal and Minho. Sehun and Krystal are currently dating, but Krystal was with Minho before. The reason why Krystal and Minho broke up was because Minho cheated (refer to first chapter). Krystal believes that she loves Sehun, but does she really? Sehun loves Krystal a lot, and Krystal believes she does too. Minho still loves Krystal, and he only hopes that she will be happy, but that does not mean he will not get her back.

Secondly, Onew, Jessica and Yoochun. Jessica and Onew obviously loves each other, but Jessica slept with Yoochun once when she was still dating Onew. Jessica regrets it deeply, but she feels guilty towards Onew, and is probably the main reason why she chose to break up with him. She does not have any romantic feelings towards Yoochun, but Yoochun is attached to her. When Yoochun asked to meet up, he only wanted to talk to her, and ask for a chance from Jessica. However, Jessica doesn't want anything to do with Yoochun.

Luna, Siwon and Sooyoung will appear later in the story, and their characters will be described when they appear. :D

In this second chapter, everything is smooth sailing for the main couples, except for Kris and Tiffany. As mentioned in the first chapter, Tiffany is very insecure and she's now convinced that Kris doesn't really love her. They are only married for 3 months, and yet both of them are not communicating very much with one another, making matters worse.

Luhan and Yoona are still very sweet and happy with one another. Yoona is also very protective of her unnie, and she doesn't want Tiffany to get hurt. Luhan is also very defensive of Kris, believing that Kris must have some reasons why he didn't tell Tiffany he was staying longer in China. Both of them are very loyal friends.

Changmin and Victoria are also happy together with Woohyun. Changmin adores his wife, and makes it a point to get Victoria's opinions whenever he tries to educate Woohyun. Victoria is not insecure about her family, but she just hopes that everything will be smooth sailing and nothing bad will happen.

Also, please comment and subscribe if you like the story! Until the next update! Also, thanks to my first 13 subscribers! :D