We Meet Again

Double Trouble

I walked up to a huge apartment building. A security guard was placed right out front the door. He was that bad looking, he was actually kind of cute. He looked at me and then walked up to me.

"Your may be a pretty lady but this is a restricted area." He smiled

"I was told to come here." I stated

"Do you have any proof or verification?" He asked

"I have this card by someone named Katie." I showed him the card.

He took the card and looked at it. He took his walkie talkie out and spoke into it.

"Did Katie send someone over by the name..." He looked at me.

"Irene." I conformed

"By the name Irene?" His voice was so smooth

"Yes. She is going to be the boys new assistant." The walkie talkie responded

"What happen to the other assistant?" He said

"She quit. Remember what happen." The walkie talkie said

"Oh yeah." he said

I wonder why she quit, He placed his walkie talkie back were it came from.

"I'm Greg the grounds security." He held a hand out.

I happily took it and smiled. He seemed very nice. He smiled back and let my hand go. He motioned for me to follow him. We walked to the main door of the building. He took out a card and swiped it in the card slot. A red light now turned green and there was a clicking sound. He grabbed the door handle and opened the door for me.

"Just go down to the front desk." He pointed down the hall

"Thank you." I said

I was about to walk in but he grabbed my hand. I turned around and raised my eyebrow.

"If you ever need help with the guys, I'll straighten then out." He winked

He let my hand go and walked away from the door. The door closed quickly and made a clinking sound. I began to walk and the inside was very beautiful. It had nature pictures on the wall and marble floors. I spotted a front desk and walked to it. A guy was seated behind it. He saw me and stood up.

"Your Irene, right?" He said

"Yup."

"Okay follow me." He said.

He grabbed a clip board and walked to a elevator. He pressed the button and the doors slid open. We walked in and he pressed a button. I walked to the back if the elevator while he was closer to the doors. The doors slid shut and we began to go up.

"There are some rules. You must live here is one." he looked back at me

"I was never told that. Why do I have to?" I asked

"Its so we can monitor you. These are two new Korean stars. It will also be safer for you. All those crazy fans won't think twice about attacking you." He said

"I can take care of myself." I said

"I'm sure you can but it will also be easier for you to live here because being an assistant is a hands on type of job."

The elevator doors slid open and we walked down a hall.

"Another rule is you must report to us everywhere you go. Security reason. You must make sure to follow the clients orders. If they need anything we have money in a special account for them."

He took out a white card like the security guard did outside. He swiped it in the card slot and the little red light turned green.

"This is for you." He handed me the card." It opens every door in this building. Another rule is you have a curfew. You must be in the building by 11pm or else. The guys must be awake by 5am. You must make sure they are up and ready." He placed his hand on the doorknob." This is your contract. Once you look over and sign it. Bring it down to me. I am the company's main assistant. You already met Greg, he takes care of crazy fans that try to break in."

"How do you know I'm not a crazy fan?" I took the contract

"My dear if you were one, katie wouldn't of gave you the job. She had encountered others who were fans trying to sneak in. She can practically sniff out Fans. So if you were one, you wouldn't be standing here right now."

"Oh." I said

He opened the door for me and I walked in. From what I could see now it was a beautiful apartment.

"You don't have to clean up after them, someone will do it for you. You only have to clean up your mess. You don't need to worry about food either, we got that covered. You also get your own room." He said

"What about cooking?" I asked

"You can cook if you want to but its not required. You will be paid weekly." He began to close the door."One more thing, no falling in love with the client. Good luck, you'll need it." He closed the door.

I stared at the door in disbelief, were the people that bad? I shook those thought out if my head. I took my shoes off and walked further into the house.

 modern apartment 81 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

There was a closet were I placed my black sweater. There was two walkways. One lead to what I believe is the kitchen.

modern apartment 17 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

There was a dinner table with pretty white chairs sourounding it. modern apartment 21 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

The kitchen was small and clean. It didn't look like anyone cooked.

modern apartment 31 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

I walkked further in to the house and walked into the living room.

modern apartment 62 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

There was a small plasma TV. A big white couch and a wall fireplace.

modern apartment 41 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

The living room wasn't dull, it had the right amount of charm. It was brightly lit. I walked back by the front door and and opened one of the doors.

modern apartment 71 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

modern apartment 101 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

The door I opened was a little study.

modern apartment 111 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

There was many books and music CD's. The room was warm and inviting. I think I might be in this room often. I closed the door and opened another one.

modern apartment 171 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

modern apartment 18 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

The door I opened led to the restroom. It was so beautiful and clean. I closed the door and headed down the walkway. There were to doors down here. I opened on door and it was a small room.

modern apartment 161 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

modern apartment 151 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

I guess this is my room. It was a nice small bedroom. It had a desk and a computer. There was a single bed and I walked to it. I pressed a hand on the bed, it felt so soft. I walked out the room and to the other door.

modern apartment 141 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

modern apartment 131 Modern Approach to Highly Practical Family Apartment in Central Slovakia

I walked into the room. There was a big queen size bed with gold sheets. I let my hand run over the soft material.,If felt like silk. Just then I heard the door open and close.

"Man today was so tiring." a guy said

"I know, I'm glad the music player messed up. I couldn't do that dance anymore." The other person said.

I heard those voice before, but were.

"Hey there is a pair of women shoes here. Are we expecting someone?"

"I think we are getting new assistant."

"Hello?" The voice called

I guess I should greet them. I walked out the room and down the hall. I should be nice and smile. I don't want my employer to think I'm not suited for job. I want make a good first impression. I finally got to the front door and I froze. I saw the two twins from the company.

"We meet again." One of the twins smiled

Why did I sign up for?

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't posted in a very long time. But I'm back now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think will happen next?