Orientation?

Double Trouble

I was walking down the street to a near by cafe. I ordered some coffee and a newspaper. I was looking for a job and saw a company was looking for a assistant. I called and number and they told me to come in at 3:00p.m. It was already 2:23 and I had to catch a bus. I threw away my coffee and headed out the door. The buss stop was crowded, so I called a taxi. I got out and saw a huge glass building.

I turned and paid the man, I was going to say thank you when he speed off. I walked to the door and walked in. A woman behind a desk was on the phone. Her name plate said Lara. She looked at me and then hung up the phone. She grabbed a piece of paper and looked at me again.

"You must be Irene."

I nodded

"Okay then, go through those black double doors at the end of the hall."

I walked to the doors and opened it. I see a bunch of people rushing off in different directions. I walk up to a woman standing in the middle of the chaos.

"Hey, I came for the assistant job."

"You won't last 2 minutes."

I was taken back by her comment.

"What?"

"The job you want, many people have tried to do it, but quit within 10 minutes. But you look easier to break. 2 minutes and you'll be gone."

The my blood boiled, this person is a !

"What the hell, you don't even know me!"

"I   know people, and you time is ticking my dear."

"Thank you for you 2 cents. I'll make sure to put them in my piggy bank of I Don't Give A !"

She blinked and then she laughed.

"Well, I guess I was wrong. I just was testing you, I'm Katie by the way. I'm in charge of hiring make-up artist, fashion designers, assistants, etc."

I blinked and she laughed again.

"What type of company is this?"

"This is Woollim Entertainment."

"Is that a music company."

"Yup"

"Why do you need an assistant."

"It's not for me."

"Then who-"

"Time for your orientation!"

She pushed me into another room and walked away.

"Good luck, But I doubt you will need it. Oh yeah and try to stay away from the Twi-. Hey you thats not the shirt I ordered!" she ran after a person.

I started walking and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey"

"Umm Hi"

"I never seen you around here before."

"Theres like a million people, do you everyone here or something?"

"No, but I'd doubt someone would forget a pretty face like yours."

My face turns red and you look away.

"Thanks for the complement, but I have to go now."

As I walked away I turned my head to look back. I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh sorry."

I bow not looking up, I then hear a laugh.

"Its my fault for being in your way."

I look up, a then start to blush.

"Hey didn't I just talk to you a moment ago."

"Oh, no that was my brother.

"But you guys look alike."

"We are twins sweetie."

I turn even redder.

"Oh."

"Hey get away I saw her first."

I turn around to see the other twin walk over to us.

"So what, you let her walk away. So you snooze you loose."

"Wait what?"

"Your on in about 2 mins."

A guy with a head set told them and walked away.

"Well we have to go but I will be right back. So don't move."

One of the twins said and went to catch up with the head set guy. I don't fully understand whats going on, should I stay? I forgot about the person standing in front of me.

"Well, if you don't stay for him stay for me."

He picked up a piece of my hair and twirled it in his hand. I couldn't help but blush. Why is happening to me?

"1 minute!"

"So whats your answer, I would be really sad if you left."

"O-ookay."

I don't know whats happening to me today, I'm usually more confident. I feel as if I was about to melt.

"15 second!" head set guy yelled

"Okay Okay I'm coming, don't have a baby!" he screamed he then looked back at me. "I won't mind having one with you though."

With that he turned around and walked to a set. I could help but let my eyes follow. Music started and the twins started dancing. They looked at me and smirked. What did I just get my self into?

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to face Lara.

"Follow me."

I follow her in a small office, she pointed to a chair and left. I sat down and Katie walked in and sat behind the desk. She looked tired and stressed.

"I have to give to you, you stayed longer than any other assistant."

"I don't break easily."

"Thats good because your going to need you strength for you assignment."

"Who needs an assistant? Infinite?" I said excited

"No they are still young and have to learn to do things themselves."

I nodded.

"You will be working for-" she was cut off by the phone ringing

"What! No don't , Just Just, dye his hair blue." She got up and was about to leave, but remember I was still there.

"Just got to this address. Your employer will tell you what you need to do from now on." She left.

I got up and started walking out. I called a taxi and gave them the address. On my way there I was in deep thought. I wonder who is getting their hair dyed blue? I wonder what star I will work for? I wonder If there nice? I wonder if I will see those twins again? I shuddered at that thought, they were a odd bunch. The taxi stopped and I paid and got out. Who knew I would meet them sooner that I expected. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. School is a bish! I can now finally start updating more. To make it up to you guys I wrote this long chapter. Thank you for subscribing to my story.

really sorry about not updating

Pls comment. Thank you.

Comment Answers:

donnut - Yes I like the twins! I will update. =)

icaughtfire - Thank you for reading. Glad you found it funny.=D

KoreanKitKat - Love your username! Thank you and I will update more!