Part 2

Wedding Dress

*Chapter 2:

 


Main Character's POV


 

I was in the church when I saw Dara, walking towards me, and then suddenly...

 

"Hey you mister, Why did you end the call a while ago ? I haven't finished what I was sayin' "Dara said to me with a grin.


I smiled at Dara when Jiyong came ..

 

"Oh dear.. come with me now Dara, and don't ask any question to him. Arasso?" Jiyong said to Dara which she understands and replied it with a nod.

"​Haha, no it's okay Jiyong. I'm used to Sandy's attitude." I replied.


"Yeah, I know it. Right ? Haha, I'm kinda jealous because the both of you is always seat mates when we were in college. And you know everything about her. " Oh, Jiyong .. Still jealous when you have Dara as your lawful and loving wife ? Haha.


"​Hey, by the way, JiEunnie's inside, Meet her, i know that the both of you is searching for one another."Dara said after my conversation with Jiyong is finished.

I smiled and pat Dara's shoulder and went to JiEun.

 

As I was walking towards her, there where memories..memories of me and her..the days..those days..

 

FLASHBACK ...


I was with JiEun in my sportscar, sitting at the usual place. We used to stay here before and after school hours.


"Here, Ahhh ..."JiEun said while she giving me a piece of what she was eating,  my favorite snack, hotdog sandwich.

"Ahhh ... " Then after I ate what gave to me, I continued playing in my iPad.
"Ya! It's my turn now, You're losing !"JiEun said and she pouted.

"Hahahahahahaha, NO. I'm not losing. Shut up." then I smiled at her while she made her face from pouting to frown. So I've decided to put the iPad down, and pinch her cheeks.

"You're getting fat, aren't you? Push yourself in a diet, JiEun. Hahahaha. You're ugly when you're FAT." Then JiEun smiled at me.
"IT WAS YOU WHO'S GETTING FAT! " She made her revenge by pinching my cheeks also,"You're the one who's FAT and you're always sitting in front of your computer. Haha, and you're replacing me with your computer? I'm getting JEALOUS. You know that, I kinda missed you."JiEun told me and immediately smiled after that, then I stood up.
"Ya! Where are you going?" JiEun asked me after i got up.
"Me? Buying you're favorite ice cream as a reward for complimenting ME.

I went to a convenience store to buy her favorite ice cream, Mango Flavor. I decided to give a half gallon of ice cream. I know that she'll go into tantrums if I would buy only a popsicle stick. Then I returned to my car together with her favorite ice cream.

I managed to stare at her for a minute, i would always love her features. Her long and shiny tresses, her milky skin, and also the way she was sitting like she's been in a model for a photoshoot.

"Hey, beautiful, Here's your reward.."I gave her ice cream and smiled.
"You know what? Are you planning to make FAT?" Then she pouted after she got her ice cream.
"Psh.. I know that you'll got into tantrums if I gave you only a popsicle stick. No Buts, eat it or i'll get it again from you. So while you're eating it, I'll be just here playing again at my iPad." She never said a thing after and gave my iPad and she ate silently.

END OF  FLASHBACK .. 

 

This is it. I can an angel in my line of sight now, smiling to the persons who were congratulating her. When she saw me, she waved her hand and I waved also in return. Flashback keeps me remember everything of the memories JiEun and I have shared as I walk through her...

 

 

FLASHBACK ...


Lying in the grass, watching the sun that shines brightly then suddenly someone block the sunlight and then I saw JiEun.

"Oh, It's a miracle, It's been like ages since last I saw you."JiEun said and she gave me her sweetest smile.
"I need also to come out of my house sometimes. I need vitamin D also."I told her in a sarcastic way.
"Oh by the way, here. You're favorite, hotdog sandwich.
"Thank you !" Then I put it beside me and hugged her as a thank you gift. 
"O-okay s-stop i-it n-now...E-Enough now, I can't breathe.
"S-sorry Kim." Then I release her in my arms.
"Just eat your food already. By the way, How are you? Are you still sick?"Then she touch my forehead to check my temperature."Do you want me to comeover at your house?"

"JiEun, You're just being a paranoid. I'm fine, you don't have to worry too much on me. Haven't you remember, I'm strong."tapos bigla siyang ngumiti sa akin.

"Yeah...right, Hahahaha.

END OF  FLASHBACK .. 

 

I looked at her while she's wearing that wedding dress. She looks so beautiful. She stands up and walks into my direction. She's getting near to me and i hear my heart beats so fast.

 

No, This is isn't right.. hey Heart.. JiEun's getting married.

 

And here she is, standing in front of me, giving me the sweetest smile that she always wears when she's with me. I would never.. ever forget this smile...

She hugged me and...

 

"Taeyang...No..YoungBae. Thank God that you've came in my wedding..."

I just want to cry and release this sadness in me but I shouldn't cry in front of her.. Why am I so stupid... No this Cupid who struck an arrow in my heart is the who's stupid. Why ... Why....

 


*Author's Note:

 

Here's the 2nd part of the story..I hope you'll enjoy this...Hey, this is the first time that I've made a story here in AFFics so, Mianhae for grammatical errors, spellings, that i've made...
Thank you guys for reading this story.. PLEASE Subcribe... THANKS!!!
 
@earlathena24
 
*pray that i'll post the next chapter today... :D