Part 1

Wedding Dress

*Chapter 1:


 

Main Character's POV
 
 
 
I can not imagine that I am not in front of the altar with JiEun. Suddenly I remembered the words I said to my friend,
 
 
 
"Absolutely, I will never like her .. it's because i have my own types that i like in girls and you know it ,right ?"
 
 
 
But I can't imagine that I let myself fall in love to JiEun this much.
 
 
 
And here I am, facing the biggest sin that I've ever done .. giving the only girl I love to others.
 
 
 
I can't play well in my piano right now. Because every time I press a piano key, i always  remember the moment I see her face. Her smooth, sparkling , radiant, godlike and angelic face when she smiles.
 
 

 
 
After 3 weeks ..
 
 
 
Here's the truth in front of me. The reality in front of me slapped me hard. But for now, I have to prepare myself before i go to the church for the wedding.
 
*ring*i hate this love song i hate this love song*ring*
 
 
 
I get my phone to see who's the caller.
 
_________________
Dara Calling....
_________________
 
It was JiYong's wife, Sandara, who is calling ..
 
 
 
"Hello, Sandy? What's up ?"I said to her while walking in my walk-in closet.
"Uh, .. Are you alright? " Dara said to me with a sad voice. I felt something inside of me that hurts.
"Hahaha, Why Sandy? Of course, i'm Fine. Don't worry about this handsome guy, Ahahha"
"Liar. Don't make some stories.
"What ? I'm just saying the truth, Sandy.
"Yah ! What i mean is .. Is it okay for you, that you'll be the one who will play the piano in their wedding?"I paused and never answered her question. Instead, "Hmmm, see yah in the church beautiful lady, bye
"Hey! You're so me-"I didn't wait for her to finish what she was saying, so I ended up our conversation. I can't tell her the truth that I was like been cheated by love. But then, here lies the reality in front of me.
 
I now started my way to the church after i prepared myself to the wedding of JiEun and the lucky guy who will be with her forever .. 
 
 
 
JiEun. JiEun. JiEun... Why am i like this ?.. I love you so much .. 
 


 

*Author's Note:

Uhh.. Hello guys... I edited this story again.. Sorry for making it so long to continue this story.. Mianhaeyo chingus... (_ _ ") So I'll be working on the next chapter.. and  I'm Serious now since I have a Writer's Block on some of my stories in Wattpad. :)

Ask me? Here.
ask.fm/earlfreya