HOME....

I didn't know the guy I fell for was my teacher!

 

The plane landed successfully and we were back in sunny seoul In no time at all. Whick surprised me considering I was anxious to call Jae. Geez. What is this boy doing to me? I sound like lovesick puppy. Our other driver picked us up from the airport. And even though I was dying to call him. Therewas no wasy I was talking to him in front of my parents! I was tapping my fingers against my legs impatiently. Wishing our driver wasn’t trying to let the snail pass him.

 

“in a hurry honey?” my mom said in a sweet voice, but I just gave a curt nod. I was still pissed at them. I heard her sigh.

“honey, were sorry. I promised to make it up to you..” she trailed off probably hoping to get a response out of me. Not going to happen. I felt like flipping her the bird but I restrained myself.

 

20 agonizing minutes of silence later…

“Mr. and Mrs. Park? Were here.” Our driver said. Sweet Jesus! Finally! I could kiss him for not making me wait another minute,. But I could slap him for driving slower than my dead grandmother. I helped  with my bags as usual and all but run upstairs. Locking mu bedroom door and flinging myself on the huge turquoise king sized bed. I called Jae.

 

Ring.

Ring

Ri….

 

“hello?” he answered. I was smiling ear to ear

“um. Hey I just got home.” Ugh! Am I the only who thinks that I sounded lame? He chuckled.

 

“well, im glad you didn’t leave ma hanging and totally forget about me..” he joked

“well. I had a post note to remind me.” I laughed quietly, as I could almost hear him smirking.

“oh yea? Well im glad! I mean that much to you. He laughed. Geez! My cheeks hurt from grinning so much! I must look like an idiot! Good thing this not skype.

“well you know my life is super busy, so I must for-warn you. If ever you wish to talk to me you must let me know ahead of schedule, so I can pencil you in,” I said a fake posh. He mimicked.

“ah, yea. Quiet right. Quiet right. I will be sure to give you notice madam.” I couldn’t help but laugh at him because the voice did not suit him.

“okay enough, hahaha! Never do that voice again.” I laughed. He agreed and we continued to talk for what seemed like a minute but quickly turn into hours. Oh shoot! I forgot to call Bom!

“hey, sorry, but I have to o..umm I’ll text you later?” I asked hopefully.

“I’ll be looking forward to it,” we said our goodbyes as I walked around my room. I stopped at my mirror. I have a he grin on my face. This guy is seriously affecting m! I called Bom and told her to get her over here and showed up 15 min. later,.

 

“oh my gosh! Look at you! Your grinning like a maniac! Oooo! You’ve been bitten by the love bug haven’t you? I knew you fell for him! Tell me everything!” she was practically bouncing in place outside my room. I pulled her in and shut the door, so that no one could hear anything. I don’t need to be latest gossip in house full of workers., and I definitely dont need my parents knowing full well they’d probably never appove.. not that I really care too much. it would just put me out if I had to deal with theor disapproving look 24/7. I laughed as we jumped on top of the my bed.

 

“okay.. well.. I cant helpit! He makes me feel sooo.. so GAH!!!” I laid down on bed exasperated. I heard her laugh

“aw. I want a guy who makes me feel. GAH! Hahahaha. You so got it bad!” she teased. I nodded helpless. Propping myself on my elbow and looked at her.

“BOM! He makes me smile and laugh, he’s such a sweet guy, nd when he looks at me. I actually feel important. You know? I find myself thinking about him all the time. And I feel anxious when im not talking to him! Im completely hopeless!” I waived my hands in the air dramatically. She shook her head sadly.

 

“damn girl!.. I didn’t realize you had it this bad. Your not falling for him.. you already head over heels, can we start planning the wedding in love with him..” I wish I could deny but I would pathetically lying to myself. I shook my head anyways

 

“This cant be possible! I haven’t know him that long! This stuff just doesn’t happen especially not to me!” I tried to reason.

 

“sorry hun, but your heart gave you no say in the matter.. face it. And besides .. my mom and dad fell in love within the days of meeting each other in high school. In fact mu dad told my grandma, he was going to marry my mom, when he got home from meeting her.” She reasoned.

“but doesn’t happen everyday! Besides, someone better would deserve something like this.” I grumbled.

“oh, would you stop! You’re the most incredible girl I know! You stick up for others, and you help out the community if you can, not to mention you gorgeous, and constantly being chased by anything that has something dangling between their legs.! But you still have your ity! Not many girls in your position could say the same thing! You’re a saint! Bom looked serious.

“thanks Bom! Aww come here!” I laughed as I gave her choking hug.

“hey! Hahahaha. I didn’t know you swung that way.” She laughed, but I tightened my hold in response of laughing.

 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz..

 

My phone went off.

-hey Dara, what are you up to?-jae

“Ooooo! Lover boy is texting you?!” tell him your ! Hahaha!” I laughed tried to grab my phone but I snatched it away.

“no geez.. ert!” I shook my head disapprovingly.

-not much, just choking the life out of my BF..- Dara

-oh well goodluck with that then, need a place to stash the body?-jae

I couldn’t help myself, I started cracking up. Bom asked me why and I showed her.

“well, I never!” she huffed playfully. I was still laughing and I didn’t notice she was calling someone.. oh no..

“hi. Is this Jae?.. well I cant believe you’d help my best friend to burry me1 that is so not cool… well your lucky im not actually dead,  or you’d be haunted buddy!.. oh well thank you,.. yes… yes.. okay. Well before I sign off and hang up, le me just tell you this, you mess up my friend, I mess you up.. got it? Good… BOM!! Out!” she hung up just like that as I looked at her with my mouth hanging open.

“what..the..hell?” I asked slowly. She tossed my phone back to me.

“sorry.. okay so im not really. I was doing the best friend job.” I cant believe she just did that! Im not so much mas as I am embarrassed. Whatever!

 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz..

 

-wow, your friend is something else. But tell her she has nothing to worry about. I would not ever hurt you. You’re too awesome for that! J- jae

 

Aw

 

-I’ll pass on that to her, and yes, I know she’s crazy but I love her.. I’ll talk to you later. <3 –Dara.

He said okay and I raced to find my noisy best friend. I found her in the kitchen, snacking some Corn..

“I cannot believe you did that! Im so embarrassed!” I covered my fave with my hands.

“hey you know, how I am when you started this relationship sweety pie?” she retorted. Ugh! She’s right but it still sometimes.

“so, c’mon grumpy girl, lets hit the mall!” she grabbed my hand as she pulled me ourside while I grumbled incoherently. If Jae can somehow survive Bom antics. We are definitely meant to be..

 

-----------------------------------------------

YAY! NEW SUBSCRIBERS AGAIN! THANKYOU MUCH! AND ALSO FOR THOSE WHO COMMENTED.. again sorry.. late update! :))