CUPCAKES......... part 1

I didn't know the guy I fell for was my teacher!

HI GUYS! SORRY TOOK LONG ENOUGH TO UPDATE.. :((

 

WELL,, here's the part 1,, i'll upload part 2 later.. :))

 

 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP!!

"UGH!" i clicked my cell off. 9:00 am. i checked my messages.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY BI-OTCH! HAHAHAHA! YOUR OLD ENOUG TO GET DRAFTED TO THE MILITARY! LOOKS LIKE WE'RE MOVING TO CANADA.. EH? oh. lol. >3kittybom

"HAHAHAH! thanks hun. fingers crossed for my parents to remember..... i really hope they do..." i replied.

i got up and strecthed my fingers through my curls. turning on the shower, i headed to my closet and picked some ripped  jeans, with greenblue long sleeves shirt that had rhine stone designs on the bottom. i stepped in the hot shower, letting myself relish in the warm water. this time i used a blackberry vanilla shampoo that smelles so good, that you wanted to eat it.

 

when i was dressed, i slipped on some peep toe black heels, because i dont plan on going outside right now. and i wanted to look good for jae. would i see him today? Grabbing my black hand bag. I head a knock. I opened it and saw delivery man, wlo looked like 25-27 years old. He wasn’t horrible looking, but more on cute side.

 

“ah, yes, you are Dara in room 408? He asked politely, but not giving my body once over.

“yes?” I said. More like a question. He handed me a bouquet of soft pink roses.

“these were delivered for you.| I thanked him, giving him a quick tip. While shutting the door. I inhaled and they smelled wonderful. I picked up the card.

 

Hey Dara,

18 roses for your 18th birthday. I tried to find flowers that would represent how beautiful you are, but these were the closest I could find… I knew I would have to search for the rest of my life trying to find out a flower that beautiful existed. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

 

The guy who is crazy about you,

Jae. <3

 

Oh my lanta! That was the swettest thing i.ve ever read! I found a vase and stuck the flowers in carefully. A few minutes later, I walked out headed downstairs for some cocc. Because that stuff is addictingly good.

 

Nothing really happened the rest of the day… I mean nothing1 I didn’t know where my parents has gone off, but haven’t dropped by yet a wish me a happy birthday! I have a sick feeling that they are not going to be there. But I have to give them benefit of a doubt.

 

Jae POV.

 

I was lazing around my room, I didn’t bump to dara, why you ask? Well I know that if I see her, I wont leave her side for the rest of the day and I have a surprise for her.

GOD, she was amazing! Everything about her is intoxicating, form her dark curls that ive wanted to run my hands through since the day I met her. To her green/blue eyes that are so mesmerizing I want nothing better to do then just to stare into them. Oh jeez!i sound like a chick. Oh well, nobody can read my mind, and her body! She’s got curves in all the right places, that make my mouth water. And best of all, was that she wasn’t snobby. She was actually down to earth kind of girl. Could she be any more perfect? I was so relieved to find out she’s turning 18 today. I didn’t want to be labelled a pedo. Thank you very much. She’s all ive been able to think about, which I think is absolutely crazy! Ive only known her for few days! This stuff doesn’t just happen… but its happening, oh what im going to do? She’s leaving for tomorrow, and I’ll never see her again.. but we could try long distance thing, like just a couple of days ago, when she grabbed my arm, I felt this jolt between us, and I don’t think it was just me feeling it. This girl is going to be the death of me. Better get ready for her little surprise.. its nothing big, but I know when I get one of them, it always put smile on my face…

 

DARA POV

I was getting ready for my birthday dinner, and I call my mom a couple hours ago to remind her, but I have to leave a message because she wasn’t answering. Sigh. They have to be there. I pulled on a tight white dress that had straps wrapping around my shoulders, and stopped at mid-thigh. It was hot but not ty. I added more earrings that had blue/green stones dangling. To bring out my eyes. I also added some silver bangles and slipped some blue/green heels. Perfect! This time I straightened my hair, so my hair reached a couple inches my belly.. I know,  but I don’t want to cut it. I quickly put some clear lip gloss, and some mascara, with light brown eye shadow and I was ready. I took the elevator up to the fifth floor and as I walked in I could see everyone glance my way. The men drooled, but I did my best to ignore them as I walked up to the host…...

 

NEW SUBSCRIBERS! THANKYOU MUCH! :))