GOODBYE'S............

I didn't know the guy I fell for was my teacher!

AS I PROMISED! HERE IT IS. :)) 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

i woke up with a smile on my face and trying to remember why i felt so happy. then i registered that a pair of arms were constricting around me.. that's why... im with jae. last night came flooding back and i found myself grinning like a fool. that had to be the one of the best birthdays ever despite my parents absence. i snuggled closer to him and felt completely content and a lack of better words.. alive... i had to pee like ones business. i put a pillow in a place of me. as jae snuggled closer to me.i stifled a laugh. I went ot the bathroom and stopped at the mirror. I almost could not recognize myself. My hair still lay straight yet it had slight wave from sleeping. My eyes were shining with sort of light that I could not understand. Well, whatever it is, I like it. My cheeks had some light color that seemed never fade. I looked glowing! I almost could see happiness role of me in waves.

 

Smiling I made my way to living area. I heard a knock. I’ve already change into fitted jeans and green v-neck sleeved shirt. I opened immediately, a scowl came to my face.

 

“what do you want mother? Father? I sneered in distaste. My ‘mother’ came running to my arms.

“we are so, so sorry honey!” my mom gushed in false apologetics. I didn’t believe her for a second. They did this every year. And everytime my mom and dad would apologize like crazy and buy me something big. Last year was a pony.. yea that’s right, a pony. I backed out of her hug and closed my eyes to try and calm myself. Still with my eyes closed I spoke in a deadly calm voice.

 

“mom, dad. Im tired of your apologies, it was my 18th birthday. We were in the building and you still manage to forget? do I mean little to you?! You know what sad though? I was even shocked, im passed that point. Do you know how humiliating it is? To get all dressed up for you own birthday. And sit in the restaurant, all alone and have the host take a pity on you?! A guy whom I just met few days ago remembered! And he’s amazing by the way. Just thought you’d like to know something about your daughter! You know what he did? When you guys couldn’t remember me for a second, he rescued me from my embarrassment, and celebrated my birthday with me. And even though I hardly know him that well, it was the best birthday I’ve had in years! You know why? Because for once I actually felt like a mattered for someone! The complete opposite I feel when im with you!” I fumed. My parents stood there in shocked. Dad finally spoke.

|im so very sorry. We’ll make it up to you somehow.” I chuckled humorlessly. While shaking my head.

“just go..leave me alone with your empty promises.” I said, quietly, while shutting the door softly on them. Drawing a slay breath, I leaned my head against the door and let out a quiet sob. I felt arms snake around my waist, pulling me towards him.

“im glad I could give you a great birthday.. but I am sorry your parents are utter douches.” He tried to lightening the mood. It worked, as lightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“good morning.” I murmured against his chest. I could feel his chuckle as he answered.

“goodmorning sweetheart.” He whispered as he kissed the top of my head, sending small ripples of desire through me. Geez does he have any idea what he does to me? I suddenly remembered something.

“im leaving today..” I trailed off in a sad tone. He sighed.

“yes I know.. maybe, maybe could I get your number and we can keep in contact? He asked, unsure..

“I’d love that.” I smiled as I kissed him on the tip of his nose. He grinned at me.

“I really like you dara, maybe ummm.. we could,,.. umm be together?” he asked shyly.. aww I think he’s blushing!

“I’d want nothing more than that.” I laughed at his triumphant expression.

“hey, can I kiss you?” he asked, hesitant. Gosh this boy is too cute! I nodded and when he was leaning in, I stopped him just before his lips could collide with mine. He gave me questioning gaze. I smirked.

 

“you can kiss me…next time we see each other after I leave today.” I smirked at his fallen face.

“what??!! But that’s not fair! I don’t know when I’ll see you again.!” He tried to reason me, but I didn’t budge.

“nu-uh. If we are meant to be, we’ll see each other again!..atleast that’s what my friend Bom, says.” He huffed at my explanation, while I just laughed at his sullen expression. I kissed his cheeks as I walked away to pack my things.

A couple hours later, my mood has taken a turn for the worst as I’m dreading going back home with Jae. He seems to mirror me, and I found myself standing in front of him with tears in my eyes, saying goodbye.

“Jae…im going to miss you so much..” I sniffed. Wrapping my arms around myself for comfort.

“I know dara, im going to miss you too, but like you said, fate always has ways of putting people together. And I firmly believe that I will see you soon.” He said trying to assure me. It worked a little.

“don’t forget about me.” I whispered in his ear while hugging him close. He wrapped his arms around me making a person to him. Which I held no objection to it.

|miss dara? Your parents are waiting in the limo for you.” Our driver randy told me. I nodded mutely before ripping myself gently away from Jae’s embrace, and without looking back I started towards the elevator.

“DARA!!!” jae shouted form the hall, I turned back.

“I could never forget about you!!” he shouted. I smiled as I entered the elevator with slight tears in my eyes

“are you alright miss? Randy asked politely/ I laughed slightly shaking.

“yes, randy.. although I just walked away from Mr. Right.” I joked, trying to bring up my mood. He smiled sympathetically.

“I’,m sorry Miss. If he truly is for you.. you will see him again.” He patted my shoulder, and turned back to the back doors as they opened to the lobby. I walked outside with the wind nipping my cheeks, as I walked to our limo. I was no mood to jump in, as I usually would. Instead I just lid in. my parents didn’t speak to me and for that im grateful.. I didn’t want to talk to anyone right now. Then suddenly my phone buzzed.

-hey beautiful. I already wish that I never let you go, -Jae. I smiled, sad but happy too.

-I know what you mean.. I wish you weren’t dumb enough in letting me goo too.- Dara. I joked after dew seconds my phone buzzed again.

-uh! Again you wound me my fair lady.:) –jae. I laughed slightly.

-you know I’m only kidding.. but I would love to continue this burn session. I feel a though I’m going to pass out from lack of sleep. Can I give you a text or call when I land?- Dara

-of course! Call me though, I miss your voice already/ -Jae

-stalker traits showing already?? I would think you would be a better stalker than that.. but yes. I will call you. – dara

-okay sweetheart. And darn! I though I was doing a better job in covering my tracks!-Jae. I smiled again as I lay my head on the rest and fell asleep with dream filled with jae....