FAKING IT!

I didn't know the guy I fell for was my teacher!

 

(hey guys. sorry! it took long enough to update! i just typed this, because the author did not yet send me the copy Of the story,......

so, here it is. enjoy reading! :) 

and THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO SUBCRIBED & COMMENTED! ^_^

 

 

“DARA!!!! i’m so effin jealous of you! I cant believe you’re going to without me for Christmas vacation!”  Bom screamed in my ear over the phone

 “BOM! Could you please stop trying to blow a hole in my eardrum for one second! Jeez! And I already told you, I asked my parents and they said no, because the trip is not only for my 18th birthday but also business thing for them too. And they didn’t like the idea of having you around… let’s just face it.. you’re tooooo wild.” I laughed. This was so true for Bom. She did whatever she pleased, whenever she pleased. We’ve been friends since the 2nd grade, when I stood up for her, when the school bully picked on her,

“Ugh! Whatever! Your parents hate me! She cried, frustrated. Did I mention she’s a bit of a drama queen? I sighed.

“NO! they don’t hate you and you know darn well they don’t!” I argued.

“I know. I’m just bummed. This is the first birthday I’ll miss since we became friends.. I’m dying on the inside right now!” she exclaimed. I rubbed my temples and laughed.

“Well let me know when you’re in the hospital so I can pull the plug for you trying to pull a guilt trip on me.” I laughed.

Hey! A girl has to try everything… and you wouldn’t really do that would you?”she asked.

“If given a chance….. DEFINITELY!” I giggled.

“DARA!!” she screamed in frustration.

“Okay okay, No I would rather see you as a potato.. Happy because I really have to go. The family driver is out from waiting for me.” I rushed out the door and bolted down the stairs. My curly dark brown hair flying behind me.

“Yes! That makes me feel better. Ooo! Tell me about any hot guys you meet there!” Bom squealed.

“ugh! Fine.. I got to go! Love ya! Bye!” I hung up and dove in head first into the back seat of our limo. Yes my parents are loaded, but I’d rather have a lot less money, because its hard to tell who your true friends are. And I was never kind of girl who liked getting stuff.. I liked earning it. There was so much more satisfaction in that.

“Honey, when will  you ever stop doing that.” My mom scolded. I shrugged.

“until I break my hip from being too old.” I smiled. She couldn’t help but smile back. I looked like my mother. She too had a dark brown hair, but my curls from my dad. And I have her eyes that are mixture of green, blue and little silver, cool huh? I’m very slightly tan, thanks to my dad, who is naturally tan. And my mom who is whiter than wheat bread. So I got the middle. Its hour’s ride to the seoul. We live in a medium sized town. Well I love it here, but now were headed to  Yongpyong Ski Resort. I loved the snow but rarely get to see.

 

“Oh, Dara! isn’t this beautiful?!” my mom smiled in wonder. My Dad was already on the phone explaining to the clients that we have arrived..

“Mom,Dad, please don’t forget this year.” I pleaded. It wasn’t unnatural for them to forget my birthday, but this was my 18th damn it!

“Honey, your dad and I promised to throw you a special birthday party just for you. Isn’t that right dad? She asked my father. He held up a finger as he was on the phone and nodded. He probably didnt realize what he was just promised. I sighed and my mom’s cellphone went ff, ending our conversation.

I walked up to the huge lodge that was made of golden colored wood, and looked so breath taking, and  I stood up there gawking at it for a few moments!.

“You do know that it’s not going to disappear if you blink a few times.” I heard a deep voice came from behind me. I acted on instinct and grabbed his hand behind me, and spun him flat on his back.

“Oof!” I turned around and saw a young looking guy, lying on his back clutching his head. He was so hot!  He had a blonde hair and gorgeous green eyes; I tried to help him up.

“Oh my gosh! I’m so so sorry!” I apologized. He stood up and he must been atleast 6’1’’. Wow

“It’s okay.. I didn’t expect it!” he chuckled. Wow, his voice was so smooth. I gaped at him like an idiot.

“Umm.. do I have something on face?” he smiled. I shook my head to think clearly.

“!_I..n.no. you don’t.” I stuttered like an imbecile. I gave him a nervous smile. “Again, I’m really sorry.. Its reflexes you know?’ I looked down at my high heeled boots.

“Well how about make it up to me?” he asked. I nodded quickly. He chuckled. Now don’t get me wrong, sure he was so hot, but that wasn’t why I agreed. I’m just the type of person, who if I do something wrong, I have to make it up for it. But I doubt he thought that was the reason.

“Sure, what did you have in mind?”  I asked. He put his finger to chin thoughtfully

“Hmmm. Do you know how to ski?” he asked.

“Surprisingly I do.” I smiled. “why?.” I asked. He grinned.

“Well, I’ve never been skiing before and if I had to learn, I’d much rather be it from you, than….” He gestured to the back of him. I stifled a laugh. Behind him was a man who was wearing an all pink jumpsuit with glittered wording on the front spelling ‘Y ’

“Now, I’m no homophobe, but he’s been hitting on me since yesterday, and im just tired of it.” He smiled warmly. I felt myself heat up as blush crept up to my cheeks.

“Okay, well me check into my room, and I’ll meet you in… in half of hour?”  he nodded and I rushed to my room where my parents had already checked in and left. The place was spectacular! It was like right out of a lodge magazine! I had separate room and it had a nice big balcony overlooking the entire resort. I sighed happily and made my way to get changed in proper skiing outfit.

After changing I headed up the lift and when I got to the top. He was standing there in all his hotness. Then I remember I didn’t  know his name.

“Umm.. Hey I don’t think I caught your name….?” I stated once I walked up to him. He held out his hand to shake.

“Right, sorry. My name is Jaejoong but you can call me Jae. As far as my last name is concerned.. Well I don’t know you that well.” He smirked. I nodded.

“Fair enough. My name is Sandara but call me Dara. Same for the last name.” I smiled. I dropped his hand and clapped my own together.

“Okay! Let’s get going!” I said in fake enthusiasm. He chuckled, and we both got ready positions. We were on the bunny slope because he didn’t know to ski.

“ok, so first bend your waist slightly, and then push off. I’ll show you.” He nodded. And I pushed off without ease. I glided down gracefully, just showing off a bit, and I smiled from the bottom. He grinned and began his decent. I was shocked. He was like an effing pro! When he reached me I glared playfully.

“You’ve skied before, don’t you?” I accused and he nodded sheepishly

“I had to find some sort of excuses to spend time with you.” He smirked. I blushed and looked down. Damn my shyness.

“Umm.. thanks. But you could have just asked.” I said with timid smile. He shrugged.

“True, but I wanted to see your shocked face.” He laughed, I hit him arm flirtatiously.

“Whatever Mr. Big Head, lets go inside for awesome coco.” He looked at me in disbelief.

“Mr. Big Head?” he questioned and I shrugged.

“Well your ego is like… this big!” I stretched my arms as far as they would go. I laughed then seeing his face. So I decided to walk up to the large resort without him. Soon though I felt him run beside me.

“Took you long enough, slow poke.” I continued casually but shot him a sly smirk. He chickled, and shook his head thoughtfully. We walked in comfortable silence to the lounge inside, when we ordered our coco we both sat down at a table giving us a nice view of the snow covered mountains.

“So, tell me about yourself.” Jae started.

“Okay, if you promised to tell me about yourself?” he nodded. So I started.. “Well I love sports. I’m into all music. Sometimes I’ll just dancing out of nowhere if I can’t get a song out of my head or if I’m listening to my IPod.. I can’t stand people being bullied. And I’m not afraid to stand up for my friends. Hmmm. What else? Oh, I’m terrified of spiders and I don’t do scary movies. You?” I sipped my coco and smiled up to him expectantly. He smirked.

“Okay, but first…. How old are you?” he asked seriously.

“Hey! No fair! You haven’t told me one thing about you!” I protested. He gave me an expectant look, and I sighed.

“Well I’ll be 18 in 2 days. That’s the only reason my Mom and Dad brought me here.” He looked relieved. ”how old are you?” I asked him,

“Ummm. I just turned 22 a couple weeks ago.” He waited for my reaction. I just told him to continue to tell me about himself.

“Okay, umm. I graduated college early, because I’m smart like that” He smirked and I playfully rolled my eyes. “And I too love sports, I love camping and I like different styles of music and….” He paused smirking at me. “I like girls with curly brown hair, and amazing blue/green eyes.” I blushed, and I took another sip of coco…. Dang this is good.

“Oh really? Well I’ll have to keep my eyes out for someone like that.” I sly glance. He nodded thoughtfully.

“Hmmm… well what if I already found someone who fits that perfectly?” he asked innocently. I copied his nod.

“Well then I guess you would have to win her over… I’m sure whoever she is, she’s not so easily taken by you. You would have to boost up your charm levels.” I winked.

“Uh-uhu, uh-huh. I see your point. Hey I have an idea,” he stood up and offered me a hand, I looked at him questioningly for a moment. But it took his hand nonetheless. He lead me to the middle of the room where there was a soft piano music playing in the background. He pulled me into his arms and began a slow dance.

“Jae..um no one else is dancing.” I whispered as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

“So? Someone has to start and I for one could not wait for someone else to have the guts to start, just so I could hold you like this.” I blushed as I laid my head on his shoulder.

“Sooo.. is it working yet?” he asked as we swayed side to side. Couples were looking at us smiling. I lifted my head.

“What?” I asked. He smiled down on me.

“My charm boosting skills.” I grinned.

“I’ll let you know.” I whispered, while I continued to dance with this man who is quickly stealing my heart.

 

 

 

thanyou to those subscribers! :))

(mitchie21chinitaakorye27ryeilovekielle,j aedaraavdfanatickaycbc21bangjuliennedizzyventuraazir0211bloody21mary ,luyoonkai, seokrisdaragonloverxara10myjoyce1986cupidzangelmangofrenzyyytenacity05aush0210junnic18rexan2890Fallen_Angel4lynne1030bratty21, Dyanna07, tahlia, hoyakuh, tehya073109, amership, lanae1976, Jaennah)