End.

Paradise Song

Omo, thank you to the people who subscribed and commented. This was my first songfic, and I really like angst and the song just fit. Although the song was creepy...so nevermind O_O So yeah, I'm going to stop talking ^^;


I wish I can meet you again...

Kyuhyun sighed as he boarded the plane. Nothing was making him happy. He just wanted to promote in China and get out of there.

Eunhyuk patted Kyuhyun's shoulder. He smiled and said, "You know there is a solution to your problem..."

Kyuhyun looked up.

Sooyoung sighed as she ripped up his birthday card to her.

They planned on having a joint birthday party.

Well, Sooyoung could kiss that idea goodbye. She couldn't stop thinking about him.

Siwon had told her that God would figure out things for her, but that was not the truth.

If Sooyoung was going to forget about Kyuhyun then she would have to get herself busy.

She a Japanese drama and decided to dust off her fluent Japanese.

Kyuhyun entered the shop, preparing for the worst. He wondered what he should get her.

In the end he chose the perfect one, with of course a special meaning.

Sooyoung munched on a peppero stick looking at the sky longingly.

When will he come back?

When will I see her again?

Kyuhyun packed it away the bottom of his suitcase and prepared for the worst.

Sooyoung watched their concert and sighed, it was obvious he was crying.

She closed her laptop and waited.

But what could she wait for? No one was going to call.

The more she thought about him, the worse her wounds deepened.

Taeyeon tried to comfort Sooyoung, but not even her soothing words helped.

It was pointless in her one-sided love.

He always loved Seohyun, and that was how it would end.

And yet, Sooyoung still hoped.

She missed him.

And he missed her.

I really like you, and like you because I like you.

Sooyoung walked out of the dorm, and into the elevator. When she was at the lobby, she waited.

Not for Kyuhyun, but for someone else. Someone who would understand.

Siwon entered the lobby and smiled, waving at Sooyoung, he opened the door to another room and left.

Kyuhyun was the last to walk in, hoping that he wouldn't cause a scene.

He grabbed Sooyoung's arm and led her into the elevator.

"I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to ask your opinion on this ring," Kyuhyun smiled as he took out the ring.

"What's it for?" Sooyoung asked in a puzzled tone.

"For an engagement, see?" Kyuhyun explained as he pointed to each gem on the band. There was a diamond in the middle, and gems incrusted into the band. "Garnet for new beginnings, smokey quartz for solving difficulties, and ruby for love."

"Who is it for?" Sooyoung asked, raising an eyebrow. Kyuhyun was such a loser for coming to her to get advice on an engagement ring for Seohyun.

"It's for you," Kyuhyun said, preparing for the worst. Already tears were beginning to build up inside of him.

Sooyoung took a step back, confused and surprised at the same time.

"Choi Sooyoung, will you marry me?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Y-yes..." Sooyoung said, letting her words trail.

Kyuhyun slipped the ring onto Sooyoung's finger.

He started to cry.

Sooyoung, completely overwhelmed began to cry.

They stood in eachother's embrace, crying a river.

Finally they leaned in for one passionate kiss before exiting the elevator, both of them heading to SNSD's dorm to tell the news.

Sooyoung took in a deep breath.

Maybe this could be paradise...

-.end.-


Yay! Bittersweet ending, because Seohyun's heart gets broken but Kyuyoung's love get's mended!