Start

Paradise Song

Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpwrEJ1sCA4


In the corner of a dark room, there is my circuit diagram and your picture...

It was midnight.

Midnight was the time between day and night.

The time between night and day.

But Choi Sooyoung could not tell the difference. The only thing she could see was him.

She couldn't help it. His eyes were watery....was he crying?

Could he live in this one sided love?

Sooyoung pondered what could've happened if they had been happier.

What could they have seen?

But there was nothing to see. Just vast emptiness.

But Sooyoung could not feel any tears. She could not cry.

It was his fault that he had tore her from their love.

He complained. He said that she was cheating on him...

But was he the one who was cheating...?

Sooyoung slipped out of her clothing and put on a night gown.

The nightgown was Kyuhyun's mother's.

The lace was pretty on the edges, and the color was the color of cream.

All that Sooyoung could see wer his eyes. He was crying, and it made her feel like crying, but the tears would not come.

Sooyoung gently reminded herself it was a one-sided love.

And she would ignore Kyuhyun for the rest of life, until death do them apart.

As Sooyoung walked out of her room she noticed her suroundings. Everything was empty.

Then there was a knock on the door. Sooyoung looked through the peephole and found the top of his head.

She could hear sobs, but she could not bear to open the door.

Stay calm, Choi, I've rehearsed these words a million times in my head....

"Go away Kyuhyun," Sooyoung said in a tight voice.

"I want you though...." cried Kyuhyun as he let another sob escape his mouth.

"You want Seohyun, go with her and be happy," Sooyoung stammered as she kicked at the door.

Slowly his sobs disappeared into the night.

And finally, the 8 missing members of SNSD came through the door with flowers and chocolates.

None of them took time to notice Sooyoung's hurt face.

No matter how much I pound on the door and call, no one comes to help me.

Kyuhyun knew the he was too sudden.

He let his heart decide for him, not his mind.

And now, the truth was a sword stabbing his heart. Sooyoung was never his.

He had always like Seohyun, and those feelings could not go away.

Instead, they got worse.

Kyuhyun obtained the key to Sooyoung's heart.

But he lost it. And in turn, Sooyoung became cold and distant.

No matter how many times he tried to turn things around, they failed.

And this was his last attempt. He clawed at the door.

Kyuhyun knocked and pounded on the door.

But her words were cold and distant.

When he heard Taeyeon and Sunny laughing, Kyuhyun made a run for it.

But he carefully placed his flowers against the door. As he hid in a corner, he saw the young women step on them, until Seohyun the youngest noticed them.

Great, good going Cho, now she thinks their for her.

Seohyun picked them up and smiled.

Kyuhyun frowned.

He fled the scene, hoping to drown his tears in a bottle of soju.

~

Upon Seohyun showing up with bedraggled flowers, Sooyoung knew.

I was right, he gave them to her. He only wanted to see her.

Sooyoung fled back to her room and stared at her computer monitor, it was all of her pictures she had downloaded.

And everyone of them was of Kyuhyun.

I am pretty over obsessive, but this is worse. He abandoned me. And right when I needed it the most....

Sooyoung selected all of the photos and clicked "Delete".

It's better this way Kyuhyun. When I was with you I was in a dream. I guess I never got my dream.

This led both of the lovers to believe that their love was one sided.

The more distant they became, the more they were hurt.

They could no longer believe in each other...

And when Siwon came in, obtaining the key to Sooyoung's heart, matters got worse.

Kyuhyun could not take it anymore. He would rather die than be with Seohyun...but he knew that he had to be with Seohyun.

When Kyuhyun saw Sooyoung with Siwon, his heart died for a few seconds.

Sooyoung was the one who tended the flames of his heart, but the flames died down, and so did she.

That night when he made sure that the 8 other girls were gone, he knocked on the door but no one came.

~

Over at Super Junior's dorm, Sooyoung pounded on Kyuhyun's door.

She wanted to end this mess once and for all.

They both pounded at eachother's doors. Shouting for an entrance.

Kyuhyun returned home with tears in his eyes.

When he walked to his door he saw Sooyoung huddled in the corner, crying.

"You deserved it though..." Kyuhyun whispered as he opened his door, ignoring the crying girl of his dreams.

-end of the first two verses-


Hi everyone...did you enjoy it? The chapters are short but that's because the song is only so long. But I guess it is fun to make a songfic XP I'll update my Kyuyoung mini series next, but Always on the Run is on hiatus for now ^^;