Next

Paradise Song

Hi guys, thanks for supporting my story, I am going on vacation for three days starting tomorrow so I won't be updating or anything ^^;

I really hated writing this because I had to watch the Seokyu duet at SMTOWN, and they had such nice voices  >0< My voice is equvilant to a rooster scratching on a door.


Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpwrEJ1sCA4

There's no one at the bottom of loneliness, a love song wrapped in gauze.

Sooyoung got up and left the Super Junior dorm.

She had lost almost all of her dignity in the process, but it didn't matter. She just wanted to see his face one last time.

Back at SNSD's dorm, Sooyoung gently climbed into her bed and her laptop.

She didn't want to believe it was real, but it didn't matter.

"Seokyu duet smtown" she searched on youtube.

Slowly their voices crept up on her, stabbing her deep down.

That was around the time when they first started dating.

But Sooyoung obviously should have known better.

Was it not obvious that he like Seohyun?

The cuts from Sm Town were too obvious.

"We're SM's unofficial company!" Kyuhyun said blushing and smiling. Seohyun was laughing.

Seohyun.

It was her fault that they were even in this mess.

Sooyoung picked up her phone and said, "Hello? Who is this?"

"..."

"I'm not stupid ssaengs, get away from here," Sooyoung hung up.

Kyuhyun heard the phone click. He shook his head sadly and turned off his lights.

Sooyoung sighed as she turned off the lights, Kyuhyun still fresh in her mind.

There is no way this is hapiness.

Soooyoung ignored him at the awards show.

She was out of it, feeling tired and sad.

Standing up on the stage, accepting their award.

When they walked back to their seats, Super Junior quietly congradulated them.

And then Super Junior won an award.

Sooyoung stayed back but congradulated everyone she could, ignoring Kyuhyun.

When the awards show finished, their was an after party. Sooyoung knew she couldn't just drown her sorrows in drink, but only if it'd numb the pain.

Everyone else was so happy, except for Sooyoung.

Everyone else was so happy, except for Kyuhyun.

They both exited through different doors.

People say this is paradise, but since I was worn away like this...

Sooyoung climbed back into her comforting bed.

She waited for the doorbell to ring.

She waited for the phone to ring.

She waited for someone.

Yet Sooyoung couldn't stop thinking. About what he was doing.

Alright, now I'm turning into a wreck. I've got to say one last thing to him.

Sooyoung got up and grabbed her purse and opened the door.

Kyuhyun was there, considering whether or not to knock.

"What do you want?" Sooyoung asked, masking all nervousness in her voice.

Kyuhyun bent his head down.

"To say goodbye, I am  going to China," Kyuhyun replied as he walked inside their livingroom.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Me too, glad we're on the same page," Sooyoung said in a sarcastic tone.

"Go on," Kyuhyun cried, "I'm ready for whatever you throw at me."

I was thrown away, I know the truth, that this is the incinerator.

Sooyoung took a deep breath. In her heart she didn't want to say this, but she knew in the end that she had too.

"You threw me away, Kyuhyun, do you think I'm just some piece of trash?!?" Sooyoung screamed as she tried to hide her tears.

"You told me you were with Siwon!" Kyuhyun cried back.

"Only so I could hide my tears! I HATE YOU! I REALLY DO!" Sooyoung cried as she watched Kyuhyun's face go from horror to shock.

Overflowing tears turn to ashes and disappear.

"I'm leaving," Kyuhyun repeated.

Sooyoung couldn't handle the tears, yet the flowed smoothly down her cheeks and disappeared into nothing. Was this really the end?

"When I get back from China, don't come anywhere near me, if you do...then it'll just make things more akward," Kyuhyun instructed, watching the tears flow down Sooyoung's face. He was hurt and so was Sooyoung.

They could never rekindle there broken relationship.

Even if Sooyoung never realised who was really calling for her.

Their love was broken, even if they still loved eachother.

Kyuhyun stood up to leave.

"W-wait! Don't leave me here, alone!" Sooyoung cried as she started running towards Kyuhyun.

"It's not worth it Sooyoung, there's no point," Kyuhyun stammered, trying not to believe it.

"Just call me Soo...one last time, and then I will never bother you again!" Sooyoung shouted, watching tears come down his cheeks.

"Soo...."

Kyuhyun got up and left.

-to.be.continued.-


The song is almost coming to an end! Two more verses. I promise a bittersweet ending~ ㅋㅋㅋ