Unwanted

3 maknaes, 1 girl

After the bell rang, I ran out as fast as I can to catch up with them since the corridor started bombarding with a thousand pupils. I tried my best not to take them off from my sight in case I might lose them when someone accidentally knocked me over.

"Ooh~ Sorry there, girl!" the person gave me a hand. I stiffly held on to it and bowed to that person before going off again.

"Man! I lost them!" I pouted as I searched around the hallway. A few people stopped and stared at me. Weird? I gave them a small smile before my eyes averted to all the people around me where their eyes are actually on me. It's like I was surrounded or something. I tried hard to listen to their whispering about me when one of them suddenly came closer to me.

"Are you Baek Eun Hee? The Baek Eun Hee?" the girl asked.

I nodded with a confused expression, "Um..yes?"

Her hands started shaking, "Th-then! You should join our ballet club! We're in need of a new swan and you might be able to-" before she could finish, I cut her off.

"I'm sorry.. I have no interest in ballet anymore." I replied as I took off her hands from mine.

Then a boy came up to me. "How about swimming club!"

"No thanks!" I replied shortly.

"Any sports?"

Then I faced all of them with a serious look. "I'm sorry but I'm not interested in entering into such things so please stop asking me to join anymore!" I shouted as I ran off to the canteen leaving them dumbfounded and disappointed.

As I made it to the canteen, I sighed in relief and placed my hands on my knees while staring at the ground. "Finally! What's with these people? Can't they see I just wanted to be in my own way?", I frowned as I try to find the guys.

The moment I found them, they were all in different lunch tables despite the three of them not knowing with each other. So, who should I go first?

 

 

I went off to Gongchan first. He looks charismatic by the way he smiles at the girls flirting around him. Yup! He never changed! I remember that one time when we were kids when he gave a peck to a girl just to have her lollipop. So cute! When have they been in all my life?! I don't mind if they're already taken or whatever! I don't even have that affection towards them! I just really love being with them! Am I that weird?

I sat across him and the girls gave me a weird look before turning back to Gongchan and ignoring me.

 

-

 

"What do you want?" I coldly ask the girl which was right across from me.

"Joining you of course!" she answered for a matter-of-factly.

The girl that was flirting with me earlier s her arms around mine. "You have a girlfriend already?"

I smirked as I lifted her chin. "A girl like her is not even in my ideal girl list."

She tried to lean closer to me when suddenly, a weird noise was heard. I turned towards the girl across me and saw her cheeks slightly pink.

"Sorry~ Haven't eaten yet." she gave a goofy grin.

"Then why don't you eat somewhere and stop bothering us! Geez!" the girl beside me growled as she crossed her arms.

Actually, I was quite entertained when the girl did that. She bit her lip and left the table. I stared at her back as my cheeks were being held by the girl beside me.

 

-

 

"Taemin!" the girl from earlier sat across from me.

I stared at her blankly before munching my sandwich silently again.

"Yah~ Taemin! You're still the same! Wah~ It's like it was only yesterday, you being my new seatmate an-"

I was already on my way to another table, not letting her notice I already left the table.

 

-

 

My jaw dropped when I realized I was talking to air. That was...embarassing..

I guess I just have to find Jun Hong~

He was a bit easier to find since I remembered his hair was dyed into blonde or something but it kinda took a bit more time when I noticed some students were also dyed in blonde and other colors.

 

-

 

I was happily munching my food when I felt something or someone tickling me from behind. "Ah!"

I turned around only to come face to face with that idiot again. She was grinning like an idiot while grabbing her hands back.

"Yah! What the heck did you just do!" I growled.

"Can I sit with you?"

My eyes became wider. "NO WAY!"

I was about to leave my table when she pulled it back.

"Jebal Jun Hongie~" she made an aegyo infront of me.

"NO WAY YOU IDOT NOW LET GO OF ME!" I coldly pushed her as I carried my tray to another table.

 

-

 

I bit my lip as I realized that they didn't really want my presence but even though! I'm still not giving up! They are my only reason I'm here now!