3 maknaes, 1 girl

Description

Ever since Eun Hee was in preschool, she always encountered these 3 maknaes and now they are meeting each other coincidentally in the same High School as her, Seoul Arts High School. The three guys already brought the courage to tell her to stop following them. At that day her parents encountered a major corruption in the company and slowly, everything turned upside down following with her parents' death. The guys felt relieved when Eun Hee disappeared at that but then again, an ordinary girl who just transfered in their school just happens to be her , who knows her transformation just made them want her attention?

 

 

Baek Eun Hee is a wealthy daughter of the Baek Company, born being flawless, optimistic, and the ray of sunshine in the school. Especially how much people adore her, she is known for being the chaser of the Maknaes. But when her life became miserable, she realized how much she wasted her whole childhood doing such useless things when she could do the things she wants to be in the future. No one recognized her when she entered school once again appearing to them like a geek when she enrolled herself as a multi-talented girl.

 

 

For the rapper:

The mischievous yet the hot-tempered

(B.A.P.) Zelo

 

 

 

For the Dancing Machine:

The cutest yet the silenced one

(SHINee) Taemin

 

 

 

Special Vocalists:

The coolest yet the flirt

(B1A4) Gongchan

 

 

 

These three guys are mentioned as the youngest or maknaes of their group who are all planning to debut in their freshmen or sophomore year. Even though Eun Hee has met them all before, they don't know each other yet they kinda have a lot in common. The maknaes actually never felt the feeling of love and complete happiness since they were raised in different orphanages according to each of them and has a very terrible past but when the transformed Eun Hee tries warming up to them, how will they even begin as idol stars when the feeling they've been looking for has finally opened but in one girl?

 

Teaser:

 

"You guys!!"

 

"A slave?"

 

"Stop showing your face to us anymore."

 

"I can't bare it any longer..."

 

"A nerd?"

 

"She has the same name..."

 

"I may be seen as a cold, quiet person but I'm still a human with a heart too."

 

"It's so obvious that she likes me!"

 

"Yeah right! You do know how her face turns red when she's around me!"

 

"Yah! You guys are dweebs! She can't even resist me!"

 

"..Does that mean we like her..?"

 

"I don't think we should see each other anymore.."

 

"Yah! Do you know what the heck you've been doing to us!?"

 

"Then do you know how much I've felt when you pushed me away before I felt the world falling upon me!? Do you!?"

 

Foreword

Can't get this  outta my head! Ohwooahwooah! xDD

 

Ost: A cover of CNBlue - Geek In The Pink

 

 

 

 


Note: Poster Credits to xxesmeeee in 

♥ G r a p h i c S h o p : RamyunSoup ♥

 Other than that, Photos and Graphics of the characters are not mine, credits to the real owners! And please do NOT plagiarize this story! Any similarities with yours are purely coincidental.