Where did my sense go?! Anyone seen it?

I found Him next to a Dumpster! ♥ (On Hiatus)

This hangover-guy is just the lowest! I can't believe he drank up ALL my newly purchased milk and all my coo~! Oh my god he's not wearing any shirt.. *drewling*

I mentally slaps myself for losing tracks in my angry thoughts about this milk-snatcher and cookie-abuser! I'll totally shoot him with my rubber-balloon-bazooka!!! GAARGH! 

Wait.. what?

I shook my head and tried to reason with myself by pinching my arm and close my eyes. "Please go away, please go away.. and please bring me my milk and cookies.." I opened my eyes, only to find him stare at me with a scared expression.

"W~what are you doing here?!" I  yelled and tried to look as angry as possible, putting my hands on the hips.

"Uh.." he looked a bit dumbfounded and bewildered. But he kept that scared expression, though.

"Don't 'Uh' me! I asked a question for christ sake! I'll just repeat it since your lack of brainactivity seems to be vast; What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I tried to look even more angrier, but I guess I failed since he started chuckle. 

"What's sooooo funny?!" I almost spit out. Funny, eh? Let me show you my REALLY REALLY angry face.

He laughed even more.. almost like.. maniacally... What's wrong with this guy?! This incredibly hot guy..

That's when I realized. He had nothing but boxers on. *jaw drop*

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! PUT SOMETHING ON WILL YA!!" I hastily turned around in anger and embarrassment. I didn't want to look at this stranger, this absolutely hot stranger, for if I did I might lose control. *fan myself*

"Then, what about you?" I could hear him walk over to the couch and put on some clothes. 

"What do you mean ME?! I hissed and peeked down, realizing what I was wearing, and what I wasn't.. I guess I managed to change to my sleeping t-shirt after all~

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I ran into my room and studied myself in the mirror. I was only wearing a t-shirt that didn't even cover the lower area and a pair of . OMG! 

I hurried to change into a more proper outfit. A big sweater and a pair of unnecessary huge pyjama trousers.

No, completely necessary.

I walked out backwards as if I had lost a little piece of my pride, but cope to keep my head high.

"Okay..." he finally spoke and I peeked over my shoulder. What if he lied? But he was telling the truth and I faced him.

"Good." I let out a sigh and nodded. "Now.. I won't ask again.. Why are you here?" I managed to speak a little slower and calmer than before. But inside I was furious. Oh my poor poor milk... and my uh~ unfortunate cookies...

"I~ I don't know.. I think you brought me here..." he said and sat down on the couch.

"STAND!" I said and gave him 'the Angry look' again which made him stand up instantly. Ke ke, it always works... I didn't want this milk and cookie-thief to get away without punishment. Okaaaaay, that sounds kinda -.-

"Okay, okay.. damn your a crazy piece of~" 

"WHAT?!" I ran over to him, eyeing him and clenched my fist. He immediately waved his hand in front of his chest with an inferior look. 

"Nothing!" he said and his voice cracked a little.

 I felt a little guilty for almost punching him but I really wanted to. I slowly lowered my hand and returned to a calm state.

"Sorry... I got a little carried away.." I said and was now staring down at the floor, almost burning a whole through it.

"A little?!" he snapped and I rose my hand again. Again his hands were up, waving. "What?" he uttered. 

Mi, what are you doing? I know you want this guy to suffer the most horrific and painful death for stealing your milk and cookies like that.. but fighting won't solve anything!

I immediately lowered my hand again. 

"Sorry.. again.." I must've looked really miserable. I've totally ruined my first impression on this guy. This amazingly hot guy. Now THAT was embarrassing.

I corrected my posture and tried to take in our conversation~ wait. What did he say before? Did I brought him here..? 

I then recalled what he said and that he was telling the truth. Again. I felt beaten in this level and mentally huddled myself into a deep dark hole. Well.. not literally. But I felt that I was being the culprit here.

Then the most unbelievable thing happened. He stepped forward and reached out his hand, revealing a flashing and charismatic smile. 

"Hey, I'm Minho. Choi Minho."

That's sounds like a thing James Bond would say.. It really sounded like him.
*Imitating*: 'Well hello. My name is Bond. James Bond.'
I shook the thought off and hesitated a bit, staring at his outreached hand and then on his warm breath-taking smile. I finally took his hand cautious. What if he might do something to me?!

But he gently shook my hand and waited for me to introduce myself. I shouldn't tell him my whole name though.. He might be some ert.. I decided to come up with some name that has a part of mine in it.

"Uh, Mi-Young.." I said and smiled nervously. What if he sees through me? What if he's a poker-expert or something?!

I tried to mentally sing Lady GaGa's Pokerface to remain my calm expression.

Can't read my, can't read my

No he can't read my pokerface...

P-p-p-pokerface p-p-p-pokerface 

"Nice to meet you" he said and a short chuckle reached my ears. I tried to smile but failed. Instead I instantly blushed. Why do you have to be so polite?! Now I really look like the bad guy here... ~uh.. girl..

 

"I think I better be going.." he said, still smiling. I just nodded because his gaze made it impossible to speak. "Uh... can I have my hand back?" he said and chuckled.

I manage to break the eye-contact he was giving me so generously to stare down at our connected hands. !

I pulled away my hand, and  burned a hole in the floor with my embarrassed stare again. What's wrong with this guy? Making me feel so uneasy.. You better stop it or I will not hold back my impulses to punch you. Oh, but don't worry... I'll not spoil your perfectly made face or body. Just giving you a reminder that you hurt me badly, not only for making me totally uncontrollable, but also because you ate up my beloved ones!

"Thank you for everything" he said and bowed almost too politely. Everything? You realize that all I ever gave you was harsh words?! Yet you're.. like this? There's something seriously wrong going on in your head.

"Well, see ya!" he said and walked out through the door, closing it carefully.

"HEY!" I yelled and took a step forward. Really, this guy is like the wierdest, most good looking, polite, and amazingly charming guy I've ever met. And now he was gone. I felt a slight urge to run after him and begging him to stay just a little bit more, I mean.. he might trip or something because of his hangover! Maybe that's why he acted so.. wierd?

What was his name again? 

'Bond. James bond.'

Naaah... Min~ something... Minho! That's right! CHOI Minho. I recognize that name..

 

Minho's POV

I'm in love.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:'o

What did Minho just say?! xD

In love???!?!!? With that maniac? xD Omo, maybe he's just rambling, he IS half-drunk after all ;D
But you'll just wait and see! ^^

I didn't know how to write this chapter, so if it's wierd I'm sorry ):

Anyhow.. I got 16 subscribers and I'm like.. SO HAPPY! :D

Keep on subscribing and such and I will write you more more more!! ^^

Don't forget to comment aswell, I really enjoy reading comments :D