I'm in a Pickle Now!

My Angel, Park Chanyeol (나의 천사, 박찬열)

"This is my son, Park Chanyeol," CEO Park said heartily.

"Umm. I see, uh, it's nice to see you again! I mean--meet you...for the first time," I stammered.

The CEO smiled. "You must be nervous seeing my son in person. Don't be. He's really just a normal kid."

The soccer player laughed. "So, can i sit down?"

"Oh yes! Of course! Sorry about that! I'll give you two a moment." I hastily walked away.

Oh my god. That guy was...this guy? So that's why the fangirls were there.

     Baekhyun whispers in my ear, "How's it going?"

      "Oh--fine. No. Well, I'm actually really confused. Did you know that the CEO's son was Park Chanyeol?"

"What? No way, you've got to be kidding me!"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" I let out a sigh of exasperation. "I didn't even know he was that person who helped me..."

"What are you trailing off about?"

"Nothing...I need to go grab their order." I stumbled away after Baekhyun gave me a thumbs up.

           "So, what would you two like to order?"

           "I'll have number seven, and my son will have number four."

            "Fantastic choices! I'll be back shortly," I smiled.

"Number four and number seven!" I called into the kitchen. I stuck the order onto the board and sat down on a stool. I looked over at my table to find the boy smiling at me--that is--Park Chanyeol--who is..the soccer player. The soccer player...

           The rest of their lunch seemed to go by well, and I was relieved to be leading them on the way out when the boy placed a note in my hand. He left with a wink as I stood with the tray and receipt, mouth agape.

I opened the note.

            So, how about returning me a favor? Here's my number: 486-8282

I gulped, as the rest of the boys rushed towards me. "What does it say?" "Let me see!" "C'mon, Younhee, say something!"

 

                              "It's obvious he wants you," Baekhyun says.

                          "What kind of favor did he do for you?" Suho asks.

                       "When did you meet him before?" Sehun pipes.

                   "Do you--like him?" D.O. exclaims.

              "Absolutely not," Kai retorts. Everyone looks at him. "I'm just saying. He's definitely playing her. There's no way that guy could actually like her,"he says defiantly.

      I sigh. "I don't know. Kai's probably right. I met him once before, at the subway. He helped me out when I really needed it. But I don't know why he's giving me his number. It may not even be his number." Before I knew what was happening, Baekhyun grabbed the note out of my hand and started dialing numbers.

              "No! Baekhyun! Oppa! Give it back!" I tried to steal the note from his hand but he was too quick, and someone had already picked up.

"Hello?" I grabbed the phone. "Is this--perhaps, the girl I met today?" My mouth flew open. Everyone stared in shock. But before anything happened, Kai unexpectedly stole the phone and spoke.

 "You have the wrong number," Kai replied coolly. Then he hung up. He turned to me. "Sorry, but I don't think you should trust him." I just nodded and he walked off.

       "Whats with him?" Suho inquired. We all just shrugged and went back to work.

                        But I still couldn't keep my mind off of the boy. Park Chanyeol. Why did he do that? When the day was over, I told the boys that I was heading to a friend's house. And as I watched them leave, it suddenly hit me. I groaned. I forgot to go to Ajusshi's office to go check out houses! I sighed. I'd have to do it tomorrow. In the meantime though, I was much too curious about the baseball cap boy. I mean--Park Chanyeol. I slipped the wrinkled note out of my pocket and carefully dialed in the numbers. But I couldn't  bring myself to call. It was too stressful. What would I say? I put the phone back into my bag. Where was I going to sleep tonight?

         "What's a girl doing alone outside, when it's so late?" I whip around. I gasp, and then cringe at being so blatantly obvious about my horror.

         "What-what are you still doing here?" I managed to ask.

         "I wasn't here for all that long. I just stopped by once again just a couple minutes ago. Why didn't you call me just now? I'm sure those numbers belonged to my phone number." He chuckled.

          "It wasn't!' I protested. "And why should I call you?"

          "Hmm. You seemed awfully grateful when I retrieved your wallet. I guess not anymore."

         "It's not that! I mean..I'm just wondering." I stammered.

          "About what?" He seemed genuinely curious.

         "About your intentions. Do you really just need me to return the favor?"

          "Yes. Or do you want to do something more?" He laughed.

  I grimaced. "So what's the favor?"

          "My favor is..for you to grant me one wish."

          "What is your wish?" I waited.

          "My wish. Is for you to remember."

          "Remember what?" I asked.

          "Remember...remember me."

Huh? I stood there for a moment, not knowing what to say. What...was he asking exactly?

===============================================================================

End of Chapter 3! Ta Da! Sorry if there's some mistakes, it was written in a hurry. keke. Enjoy! :)