So Call Me Maybe? ;)

My Angel, Park Chanyeol (나의 천사, 박찬열)

"Bacon! Bathroom!"

"Aww c'mon! That's no fair! I did the bathroom last time!" Baekhyun scowled.

"Sorry, the name I choose is the name I choose," Suho chuckled. We all sighed in relief. We were picking names to decide what everyone's chores were. The day was done, and it was time for the bakery to close. Baekhyun shuffled to the bathroom as we all rounded around Suho once again.

"Jong-in! Tables!" Kai grabbed a cloth and started to wipe down each of the tables.

"D.O! Windows!" We all laughed. D.O couldn't exactly reach the top of the windows..

"Aw shut up guys, there is a thing called a stool, you know!" He trotted away with his stool.

"Sehun! Floors!"

"Yessir!" Sehun was always happy with whatever he got, no matter what. It seemed the kid just had an endless supply of energy.

"Younhee!"

"Yeah?" I waited for Suho's command.

"Go join Bacon in the bathroom."

"Aw oppa! What about the dishes?" I protested.

 Suho patted me on the head and winked. "That's my job."

So in the end, I ended up joining Bacon with the bathroom cleaning.

"Hey, somebody turn on some music," called Suho from the kitchen.

"I'll get it!" yelled Sehun. Shortly thereafter, loud music was booming throughout the bakery.

"HEY, I JUST MET YOU!" we shouted. "AND THIS IS CRAAAZY! BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER! SO CALL ME MAYBE!"

And that's how our chores went along until midnight. When we finished, we all walked into the park, where we waited for the next bus.

           The truth was, I didn't have a place to go that night, but I didn't want to worry the boys. Especially because if it was only for a night or two, I might have the guts to ask one of them if I could borrow a room. But it wasn't. The doctors had told me my grandfather didn't have long to live, but I didn't expect the day to come so soon. We already had a debt from not being able to pay the rent, but luckily I had made enough to pay back most of it. So I got on the bus with the rest of the guys and looked out the window, wishing there was a place I could call home.

"Younhee-ya! Listen to this," Baekhyun exclaimed. I pushed the earphone into my ear and listened carefully. It was the radio, broadcasting the live Olympics soccer game between Korea and Great Britain.

"And Park Chanyeol scores!!!!!!!!!!! GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!"

We screamed in delight! "대한민국! 대한민국!" We clapped and hugged each other excitedly. Korea was moving on to the semifinals!

Kai did a special victory dance for us, and we all laughed, cheering as the bus rolled through each stop.

"Gangjo. Gangjo." This was my stop...before my grandfather died. Before my house was taken away. But I got off anyways, and waved at the boys, watching their faces press against the glass windows as the bus drove away.

I sighed. What was I going to do now? I shuffled towards the empty bench under the trees and lay down sideways. Hopefully the police wouldn't catch me.

"Dear lord, please help me find a home," I whispered. "Please."

Before I went to sleep, I checked Naver and watched South Korea's goal. Number 10, Park Chanyeol, ran around in ecstasy as he flew around the stadium, pumping one finger up in the air wildly. I smiled, and I watched the goal over and over until I fell asleep.

=========================================================

How is it? Is it readable? Too boring? I hope it's all right, but expect a better Chapter 2!!! Thank you! :)