Sunny and Kyuhyun time...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

“Why are you taking me so far out here?” Sunny said smiling, following behind Kyuhyun. They were walking alongside the ocean shore with people swimming and having fun everywhere.

“Yah oppa, are you going to drown me in the ocean with you?” She asked chuckling. He turned around and laughed. “Oh, definitely! That’s what I was planning.” He said sarcastically opening his arms wide for her to hug him. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms on her waist and held her close. She buried her face in his chest with closed eyes and smelled his sweet scent, exhaling slowly with a smile.

“I thought you forgot about me.” Sunny told him in a quiet voice. He chuckled. “Sorry, I was busy these past couple of days. My cousin was on the brink of a breakdown.” He told her. She chuckled. “It’s okay then.” She said.

“Hey, remember when we came here for the first time?” Kyuhyun asked. She nodded and held him tightly. “I remember every detail of it.” She said quietly. He chuckled.

                Dong Hae arrived home late at night and slowly opened the door finding his grandma sleeping on the couch. He looked around the house then outside the house. “Fany!” He yelled. He looked around for her but then gave up and went back inside. “Where could she be at this time?” He asked.

                “Dong Hae son,” his grandma asked opening her eyes tiredly. He walked to her. “Sorry to wake you grandma.” He said. She shook her head. “Fany is sleeping at Sunny’s house. Don’t worry about her. Go to sleep.” She said. Dong Hae nodded. “Okay. Let me take you to bed grandma.” He said taking her hand.

“How’re you today?” He asked. She lightly chuckled. “Dong Hae. Why are you making it seem like I’m an old dying grandma?” She asked. He smiled and shook his head. “I’m just…” he said looking down. “I’m not.” He said smiling. “I just care for you.” He said. She sat on her bed and coughed.

                “I know you do.” She said. Dong Hae fixed her blankets while she slept soundly. “Good night grandma.” He said softly. He gave her a kiss on her forehead then closed the door slowly behind him. He sighed deeply looking down and walked towards the kitchen. He stared at the plates of sushi he made yesterday and gasped seeing that it was open. “Fany.” He snarled angrily but quietly to himself.

                “Hey!” Si Won yelled loudly in pain on the couch while Fany put bandages on his back “Didn’t I already say that it hurts! That means do it gently!” He screamed angrily. She laughed and opened up another bandage. She has only covered half his back and the other half was still scarred. “I am being as gentle as I can.” She said as though she knew everything until her phone rang. She picked up and sighed.

“Hello?” She answered. “Hey Fany! How dare you eat all my sushi?” Dong Hae yelled angrily. Fany shook and froze in place. “Oh, Oppa. Yah, you know how much I love those sushis! Who told you to not hide them?” She said annoyed, unwrapping the bandage.

                “Hurry up!” Si Won yelled angrily. Fany gasped and covered his mouth, shushing him. “Shh, be quiet!” She mouthed to him. Si Won moved her hand away and looked away annoyed, not caring much at all.

                “Fany, why did I just hear a man’s voice? Who’s there?” Dong Hae asked concerned. Fany panicked. “Uh… what’re you talking about?” She said sarcastically dropping the bandage on the ground by accident.

                “That was the last piece you idiot!” Si Won yelled annoyed, reaching for it. Fany looked around. “Shut up!” She whispered covering the phone. Si Won ignored her and talked to himself. “Now we don’t have enough bandages for my back!” He yelled. “Now what-“

Fany sat on his head while Si Won struggled beneath her. “I was just watching television oppa. It’s nothing.” She said laughing. “No I heard-“

“Well, I have to go now. Sunny’s back. Goodnight!” She yelled hanging up. Si Won rolled his body over and quickly sat up in disgust, while Fany fell and ended up sitting on his lap. She stared at him with huge eyes while he glared at her angrily catching his breath. She sat confused until Si Won quickly pushed her off of him and stood up in pain. “Hey! You-“

The door opened and behind it stood Kyuhyun and Sunny walking into the house happily. “We’re back!” She yelled then Kyuhyun and she both stared at Si Won and Fany. Fany sat on the ground, her face still filled with shock while Si Won stood shirtless with an angry expression.

“What… happened?” Sunny asked.  Fany quickly stood up. “He pushed me on the ground!” She yelled brushing herself. Si Won scoffed. “Yeah? Who sat on my face huh?!” He yelled angrily, wiping his face.

“You’re the first and last person that’d do that, you understand?” He said madly. Sunny and Kyuhyun both chuckled at them. Fany quickly glared at those lovebirds, making them instantly stop.

                “I didn’t sit on your face! I was trying to tell you to be quiet! Plus, I was on the phone. What kind of rude person would yell when someone’s on their phone?” She yelled. Si Won scoffed. “Well, next time try using your mouth to speak, not your !” He screamed in anger. Fany narrowed her eyes. Sunny quickly walked over and sighed.

                “I was gone this long and you’re not done bandaging him yet?” Sunny asked laughing. Fany looked at her and scratched her neck. “Well…I-“

“Her boyfriend called and so she wasted the last bandage on the carpet.” Si Won said sitting down and putting on his clothes again. Fany quickly looked at him. “That wasn’t my boyfriend! It was my brother!” She screamed. Si won scoffed. Fany walked towards him madly until Sunny gently pushed her away and mouthed for her to calm down. Kyuhyun walked over and chuckled while Sunny took Fany to the bedroom. Kyuhyun sat down with Si Won who stared angrily at Fany.

            “Hi.” Kyuhyun said with a hand out to shake Si Won’s hand. He stared at him. “I’m Cho Kyu Hyun. Sunny’s boyfriend.” He said with his hand still out. Si Won quickly shook his hand. “Choi Si Won.” He said quickly letting his hand go. Kyuhyun stared at him awkwardly and tried to converse with him.

Sunny sat Fany, who had fumes coming out of her ears, on the bed in her bedroom. She chuckled and placed both hands on Fany’s shoulder. “Hey, what happened?” She asked chuckling. Fany sighed deeply. “Nothing,” she said crossing her arms.

                “Come on Fany.” Sunny said annoyed. “You don’t even know that guy and he already made you that mad.” She said chuckling. “Maybe we should just knock him out and take him back to where I found him. Gosh, do I regret helping someone like him.” Fany said. Sunny chuckled.

“Calm down. Think positive. He’s just confused and maybe a little arrogant, but we can put up with him.” Sunny said. Fany sighed then gasped and looked at Sunny.

                “Hey Sunny!” Fany said excitedly, moving closer to her. Sunny slowly crept away in confusion and fear. “What?” She asked confused. “Hey, doesn’t he look familiar to you?” Fany asked with a suspicious face. Sunny looked up for a bit and rubbed the back of her neck and shook her head.

                “Si Won?” Sunny said. Fany nodded quickly while Sunny thought and finally responded. “No? I’ve never seen him before.” She said confused. Fany clicked her tongue and laughed. “Sunny unnie. How can you not recognize your own crush huh?” Fany asked. Sunny stood up and walked back and forth chuckling in the room. She stared at Fany awkwardly. “Crush? What’re you talking about-“

“Choi Si Won!” Fany yelled excitedly. Sunny froze. “That’s Choi Si Won!” Fany yelled again. Sunny shook her head. “No way.” She confused. Fany laughed and dragged her out of the bedroom. When they got to the living room, Fany pointed, “There-“

“He already left.”  Kyuhyun said with the remote control in his hand, watching television. Sunny and Fany looked at each other confused. “Why? He still had a lot of wounds.” Fany said scratching her neck.

            Si Won jumped on the curb of the street with a sigh. It was early morning with few cars in the streets. His hands were warmly in his pockets as he looked up to the sky and felt the pain in his back.

“Thank goodness I didn’t stay at that place last night.” He said annoyed. “I would’ve died with her treatment.” He crossed the street and entered an apartment nearby.