Poor Siwon...

Fany, Beware of Siwon's Fist!!!

                  Si Won lay on the ground helpless while the other guys beat him to death. “This is what you get for stealing from us all!” One of the guys yelled out, kicking him. Min Wah stood from afar smoking a cigarette and smiled. After he was weak and filled with blood, they left him lying on the ground.

                “Enough boys!” Min Wah yelled with a hand up, walking towards the car. “Now we can leave this piece of junk here.” He said carelessly. The guys kicked him some more for the last time and left him.

                “Don’t come crawling back!” One of the guys yelled. “You’re lucky we didn’t kill you!” Another said. Si Won lay on the ground weakly, unable to raise his head off the ground. Hee Chul took one last sad glance at him shaking his head no, disagreeing with what just happened. Si Won listened to the sound of the car slowly fading away and coughed out a puddle of blood. He felt his whole body aching. As if every piece of his bone was broken.

            “Did we really have to do that to Si Won?” Hee Chul asked in the car. Min Wah angrily peered at him. “Why? You want to end up like him too?” He asked with anger. Hee Chul quickly shook his head. “What we did was best for him. He doesn’t belong with us. And we don’t need someone like him.” He added carelessly. Hee Chul looked out the window disappointed in himself.

            Fany ran back to where Sunny was earlier and looked everywhere for her. She took her phone out and called her but there was no answer. The gentle breeze blew her hair behind her face as she searched the street. She stuffed her phone back in her pocket and sighed when she saw little girls playing with a ball passing it back and forth. She smiled and watched them playing, putting Sunny to the side. She slowly walked towards them thinking about her childhood.

“Over here!” One of the girls yelled as they threw the ball back and forth. When she reached them, the ball that was being thrown bumped on the wall and bounced across the street into a dark alley. Fany gasped and ran for the ball.

                “Don’t worry! I’ll get the ball.” She said running across the street and watching the road at the same time. The girls stayed behind watching her. Fany slowly got to the other side holding her bag and hat so it didn’t fall. The ball bounced all the way to a dead end of an alley that was dark and lonely. She quickly jogged to the ball that finally stood still and grabbed it. She took it in her hands with a smile and walked back to the other side of the street happily until she felt someone grab her ankle.

              She froze and gasped silently motionless. She dared not look down when she heard someone grunting from below. She slowly attempted to glance down and saw a man filled with blood all over his face, weakly looking up at her. She screamed and kicked her feet with all her might trying to get the man’s hand away from her ankle.

              “AH!! Let go of me!” She screamed in fear. He had his grip on her so tightly she didn’t know what to do but to throw the ball that was still in her hands down at him hardly. He still didn’t let go. She took her bag off and started to hit him with it with all the strength she could. She threw it down on him with force and screamed until he quickly released her and covered his now-other pain. She ran off without her bag and glanced back at him.

            “H-h-help.” He said weakly, dropping his head back down on the ground. Fany slowly stopped and looked back at him, brushing her hair behind her ear. She panted and slowly walked towards him again.

             “Help me.” He said silently again coughing out slight blood. She covered and stood from afar with wide eyes. She grabbed a long stick nearby and started to poke him with it. “Yah.” She whispered with a sour face. He stayed frozen. She lightly poked him again but no sudden movement as well.

                 “Hey.” She whispered again. She moved closer to him and crouched down beside him. “Are you okay?” She asked slowly rolling him over. She gasped and stared at his scarred and bloody face concerned. She looked at him for a while then grabbed her purse and walked away. She stopped and turned back when he grunted in pain.

            “Fany.” She thought to herself. “You’re so heartless. Are you really going to leave this poor man behind?” She thought looking down. She looked at him and thought hardly to herself. She finally smacked her lips and walked away.

                Sunny sat in her bedroom and wiped her tears off her face and searched her bag for the note that Fany wrote her. When she found it, she opened it and smiled reading it. It said:

“Don’t cry my beautiful friend. Crying may cause cancer.

Well I actually don’t know if it’s a fact or not.

Call me if you need anything!”

                She laughed and slowly slipped the note back in her bag. She took her phone out and realized she had 10 missed calls. Some calls were from Fany and some were from Kyuhyun. “Hmmm?” She said calling Fany.

                Fany dragged the guy alongside the road grunting in pain now also from his heaviness. “Hey! Can you help me walk!” She said annoyed. He didn’t speak but instead breathed heavily and dragged his feet. Her phone rang in her pocket making her almost drop the guy. She stopped and sighed annoyed. “Hold on.” She said then placed him against the wall and held him onto it with one hand to his chest.

“Hello?” Fany answered. “Fany… thanks for your note. You made me feel better.” Sunny said. Fany giggled out of breath. “Oh you’re welcome.” She said laughing nervously trying to keep his huge body pinned against the wall. She looked at him who kept falling forward and pressed her whole body against his, making it seem as if he was part of the wall and she was just leaning her side onto it.

“You know how I am!” Fany continued saying proudly. Sunny laughed on the other end. “What’re you doing right now? It’s so loud.” She said. Fany sighed annoyed and looked at the guy. “You cannot believe what I’m doing right now.” She said shaking her head.