Friend/Date O.o

Today was a Fairytale

hey, ANNYEONG readers ! I'm back but I'm still busy in school so, MIANHAE ~!  I think i'll update next week again if I could.
so,,,  THE TWISTS starts now! Hope you'll enjoy reading it. But I promise the story will be more exciting in the next chapters 'cuz there's a huge,huge,huge, twist to read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(early in the morning) 

Nana woke up and get her dressed prettily ~! wearing skinny jeans and cute panda t-shirt which made her so cute ~! 
She's getting ready 'cuz Eli and Kris are going to visit her. But when she mentioned Eli's name mentally , shy blushed like super ! 
Her phone rang 'cuz of notification saying , "hey! it's me Eli. I think I can't go there 'cuz I've got some business to do so Kris is on his way now. Enjoy your trip with him!"
"what?! oohh ! I guess I'll have to hang out with kris even if I wanted Eli more >//< "  she said to herself.

*minutes later*  Kris came . Nana opened the door and smiled at him. Because of her smile , Kris felt something on his heart like its beating has increased.
"Hey! We better go ?" Kris snapped out on his daydreaming. "Oh. yes" and he blushed when Nana took his hand through the car.

They had arrived in Lotte World. 
"woah~! panda ! let's ride that roller coaster it looks fun!" he winked and started to pull her arm. "Mwo?! that roller coaster? I don't want to ! Just ride alone!" Kris ignored her and succesfully pulled her in. "Wae?! oppa?! do want to make fun of me? I really don't like coasters! Let's just get out and ride tha carousel !" she pouted. "what ? you're so childish! just sit there!" *you're so childish panda! Is that the reason why I felt something?* 

The coaster moved upwards , Nana just closed her eyes. When it's went down with full of speed, she screamed "OPPA~ Hae~"  and Kris laughed at her. That time , till the end , she always screamed her oppa donghae's name and shed tear. (but its cute though.)
the ride was fun for kris but for nana, it's a nightmare. the ride ended and Nana turned pale and ran to the bathroom 'cuz she feel like she's going to puke. 

"You okay ? " Kris tapped her shoulder. "Neh~ I'm okay. Can we just eat ?" . "where do you want to and what do you want to it?" Kris asked. "Well, I prefer eating fries". "Okay panda~ Let's go, I'm hungry too."  

Kris is busy eating his fries dipped in sour and cream onion sauce. While Nana is busy too. And she turned her look at him for a while and found him so cute and adorable which made her cheeks turn to pink. (she mentally said -->> *Oppa, wae you so cute and kind to me? And why does I feel like my love for Eli is gone? Is that only a puppy love? Or am I just really inlove with you from the first place and I only liked Eli as a friend?* 
after that, kris talked to her but found her daydreaming. "Hey, Panda" "oh oppa, sorry I had a daydream."  Then kris chuckled and she chuckled cutely too.

(They decided to ride other rides and they had fun. While walking , they saw a souveneir shop , so they went inside) 

they bought a couple chikara hats which actually suits them perfectly. When nana saw him wearing it , she blushed and turn her look instead . Same as Kris. Nana yawned and kris felt sleep too.  "You're tired  ? Panda? " , "Neh~ oppa" and pouted cutely." 
"well, i think I should take you home now" ,, and she smiled in reply. 

minutes later**** 

she came home and oppa kris waved a goodbye at her. after she closed the door, she smiled like an angel and her ears turned red.
she went inside her room, layed on her bed, and checked her phone. she received a text message from kris saying , "Panda, I hope we could hang out next time again."  she laughed and had a flashback about what happened to herv this day. Then her phone rung. and saw another message and its from eli saying , "Panda~ I should have went there with you and kris but I'm busy. sorry. I promise next time. I will. did you have a great time with him ?" 

she mentally said to herself *Yes oppa, I actually have a great time , with him , I wish you he's here beside me,*   
her eyes closed slowly and yawned "saranghae~~"   and she turned off the light.