Chapter 2 : Just Another Day ..

Today was a Fairytale


[Nana's POV]

Woke up early in the morning , done bathing , done eating , all I haven't done yet is combing and making myself presentable. I wonder if Jiyeon is okay now. I sat on the couch and saw that it's 7:00 oclock and still early... "Maybe I should take a nap" 

[Eli's POV]

Eli walked in the classroom and he didn't saw Nana soo he just relaxed while waiting for the teacher, But suddenly , Nana walked in confidently  and sat beside Sunny. After that, the teacher came.

"Nana , exchange seat with ...  umm... Hyunseung beside Kim Eli."
"What the--" Eli groaned 

The teacher started teaching them but Nana and Eli isn't paying attention. They feel like there's a black aura surrounding them.

"I really hate you ! " Eli stuttered
"I hate you more than you do!" Nana murmured
"Eli ! Nana ! Later go to my office and deserve what you have to"
They both sighed.

_________________________
The class ended and they both went to the office. .... . "Both of you isn't paying attention to my class this morning. I've got a punishment for you two." the teacher said crossing her hands.
"What!?" they were both shocked .
"Hmm..  You have to move as one and always hang out. For me to know that , a student from 1-A will be there without you knwing it" the teacher said with small voice.

"Oh damn it" Eli shrugged.
"But--" nana said ..... "No buts ... It's ur punishment ! " the teacher roared.
________________________
As they're on their way to the canteen , they were so childish. Teasing each other. "Panda" shouted Eli. "Curse you Pigeon :P" with her tounge hanging out. 
....Jiyeon saw them and she decided to go away. Because she feel like she's lonely and her heart was broken into pieces. Which make her to join mean girls.
________________________

"Hey... why is Nana and Eli together ?" sunny asked kiseop
"Oh... I heard that's part of their punishment ;) " kiseop said
"so cute right?" sunny smiled
"I.... think so :/ " he said to himself even if he thinks they don't because he's so jealous. 
Sunny waved a hand on her signaling her to sit with them. But she remembered she can't.
_______________________
"Hey... can we sit with sunny ?" nana asked with cute voice
"No no no" he refused. "We will sit with Kris and Hyunseung ! if you don't ---"
"okay ! i got it!"   >_< she said annoyed cutting his words

"hey dude! we heard about your punishment!" Hyunseung said while Kris just simply smiled at her.
a few minutes later , 
"Ok dude . we gotta go .. think ur" Hyunseung teased but Kris just covered Hyunseung's mouth...  "sorry 'bout him nana ;) " Kris said.
Nana almost spitted her drink in . "Not funny!" Eli said madly
Sunny and Kiseop went to their direction and said . "Hey , the teacher told us to remind you that you have to hang out tomorrow ! " sunny winked while kiseop w/ a fake smile.

"Fine, Bye~ " eli grabbed her hand and left sunny and kiseop alone.
"Where are we going?" asked with curiosity
"I'm taking you to your house"
"ohhh~~~  ok. ^^ " she smiled ,,, eli smiled back  and when he saw her aegyo face, he felt something beating.
"Oh , i remembered that i have an appointment, i think u have to go home alone,,, mianhae~" shutting the door.
"grrr...  Nana calm down... ur friends are still there... just calm down..." nana sighed 
"hey !" sunny and kiseop greeted while approaching to her...
"oh.. where is jiyeon ? " she asked them... "i don't know" sunny said....  nana took her sight to kiseop... "i don't know either.. but don't worry... i think she's fine"  he wiped his eyeglasses....  "I'm going home now~ bye~ " nana said waving her hands .. while she's on her way, the cp rung and there's a message from eli saying.... " Panda :P i'll visit u tomorrw k ? no buts! its punishment! "
_______________________
 she arrived and prepared for her sleep..  "I've got nothing to worry for tomorrow...its just punishment! not that awkward thingy! " she sighed ang lied on her bed w/o knowing she fell asleep.

Donghae arrived home and went to her room to say goodnight but, she's already asleep so he just gave her a goodnight kiss on her forehead "Goodnight Panda!" :D then he leaves a not saying:

                           Panda, 

                         Be careful while I'm away okay? Oppa will be away for this whole week. Take care dongsaeng PANDA! 
                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                    - fishy <3