Chapter 1 : First Day of School

Today was a Fairytale

 

 

 




Some lights went through Nana’s room. Hitting her elegant bed and her pretty face which made her to wake up.

“Hmmm. What time is it? I can’t be late today.” She said with her eyes shut. She stood up then looked on her alarm clock. “Oh my gosh! It’s already 7:30. Good, now I have to move fast.”

She took a bath , eat , and etc. Now , she only has 10 mins. left to go to school. Running through the hallway downstairs. Her brother was seating on a big sofa reading a magazine. “Good morning Nana  ! You are late ! the car is waiting for you.” said his brother.

“Good morning oppa ! Thanks for getting the car ready. Oh , by the way , who’s that girl in that magazine ?” having an awkward and evil smile.
“Your welcome. She’s Lee Hyukkie! and its not like what you think.” lowering his head while blushing.
“Okay,Bye!” rushing to the get inside the car.

“Bye.”

Nana arrived at school on time. Searching for the room named 1-B .There were two girls who approached her and giving a warm introduction.
“Good Morning …. ummm… Nana" said the two girls.
“Ummm.. good morning! so you are ?” having a deep thought.

“I’m Sunny and she is Jiyeon. What room were you supposed to be in? We are in  1-B.”  said the two girls with their cute looks.

“Oh , I’m also in 1-B but unfortunately, I can’t find where that room was.”

“Well, you can go with us. Do you want to hang out with us every break time?”

“My pleasure” having a friendly smile.

While having a chit-chat in the room, there arrived 3 handsome boys. All of the girls were screaming and the room became so noisy. After them , there were 2 girls they were brat with mean attitude just like the 3 men .
“Who are they ?” I asked curiously.
“OMO. they were so popular here! that guy with blonde hair is Kim Eli , that red-haired guy is Hyunseung and the two of them were SO MEAN ! and that guy with kinda oranged haired guy is Kris , and his so kind. While that two girls behind them were so evil. That one is Tiffany and the other girl is Hyuna. ” said sunny with her one eyebrow raised.
“I wouldn’t be surprised that you didn’t know them because you’re a transferee right ? Better not have any argument with them and you’ll regret it.” Jiyeon winked.

……

The bell rung then the three of them went to the canteen and have another chat and having a snack together. Jiyeon went home early because her head hurts so badly. 
“Can you excuse me for a while ? I’ll just go to the bathroom”
“Ok. Be back soon.”
Then, a cute guy with nerd’s eyeglasses went to their position. “ Can I sit here ? ‘Cause I don’t have any friends yet.” said the cute-looking guy.

“yeah, sure you can! and you can always hang out with us” said Sunny happily.

“Thank you so much! My name is Lee Kiseop! And I’m from 1-A! Nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you too! I’m Lee Sunny!”

“Sorry for making you wait.” sits in front a guy who looks familiar.
“Nana is that you ?” asked  Kiseop.
“Omo. I didn’t recognized you. I really missed you Seoppie!” having a shed of tear.
“Don’t cry okay? I’m here. This I promise you that I wouldn’t go away again.” smiles like an angel.
“Seriously! You know each other ? Are you….” sunny asked because she’s kinda O.P.
“Yes ! and it’s not what you think okay?” said the two of them with a loud voice that almost all of the people surround them looked at them..

“Alright.. try to lower you voice a little bit.” sunny murmured.

“Mianhae”~~

The bell rung again notifying students that its time for them to go home.

“Okay see you tomorrow ! said Sunny.
“Okay.”  said E-Young and Kiseop.
While Nana was on her way to the car. She accidentally bumped Eli.

“Mianhae~”  she lowered her head a bit.
“Sorry ? That’s all ? There’s a stain on my coat!” Yelled Eli.
“Are you deaf ? I already said sorry. You are SO ANNOYING!” her head became pinkish.

Eli raised his fist to punch her but Kris blocked him.
“Hey! are you crazy ? you’re going to hurt a girl ?” said Kris while holding his fist.
Eli refused him and turned his look on E-Young.
“You better not show your face to me! Or you’ll be sorry” said Eli with raised eyebrow.
“Come on now dude!” said Kris.
“Careful XD” said hyunseung with mean voice.


Nana arrived at the entrance of their beautiful door made up of some crystals.
Her brother isn’t everywhere. She remembered that her brother is always away. She went upstairs in her room. Changed her clothes and lied on her elegant bed and think of what Eli said to her.

“ I don’t care about him. He has no right to tell me that. I hope everything’s fine tomorrow….. Oh well, I better sleep now. Goodnight~”