AB Brothers

Seaside

 

Sorry! I told you guys that I will update yesterday, right? Well..... a lot of things happened so.... I'm SORRY!! Other than that please enjoy the new chapter. Starting from this chapter the story  will be about their past, how they met, etc. Other pairings will be included like... I changed my mind, I won't tell you :P You better subscribe!

 

Sigh. “Do I need to come?”

“Of course.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Unfortunate for you.”

“Hyung! I’m just the music director.”

“Learn to sacrifice for the club! As the club president and your older brother, I won’t allow you not to come. I don’t care if you want to go or not. Everyone is required to attend.”

This was our third argument since this morning when I learned that our club has to go to Sokcho sea to film a movie for the school festival that will happen four months from now. We were sitting at the café our family owned. It was not that huge, but I was proud of this little café. I was the one who named it “Handel and Gretel.” It was nice, right? I was also the manager.

Anyway, the reason for our argument was quite simple--I hated the sea. I hated getting exposed to the sun, and I detested the heat. My older brother, Heechul, hated the sea as much as I do, and that was why I was confused why he was so eager to film there. Unless, of course, he had no choice or if there was chance of earning more money.

“How much did the school offer, and why the hell do we need to film at a beach?” I asked.

“More than usual, and they want us to promote the place which, of course, is hard, so I told them to increase the payment.” Bingo! I guessed right.

“How many times have I told you, hyung? You can’t just ask for money from the school! It’s rude, and the other clubs don’t receive money like our club does! What will you do if they learned about this?” In which school have you found a club being paid to film a movie and not earn anything from it?

“Let them be. Don’t you know how much we spent just for a single film? I know you know since your girlfriend is the treasurer. And for your information, the other clubs already knows,” he told me with an assurance in his voice, but I was pretty sure I heard a hint of teasing when he mentioned the word, “girlfriend.”

“First, I don’t know. Second, Sunny is not my girlfriend; we’re just close. And third, what do you mean they know? I thought the only one who knew about this was the dance club, Buddies in Motion, which is your boyfriend’s club, and the singing club, Glee, which is Kyuhyun’s club—and he still need to blackmail them for them to shut up. Wait, I almost forgot about the taekwondo club president. And I saw you beating him up when he challenged you.”

It was a long story, but let me summarize. The taekwondo club president challenged Heebongie hyung—Heechul’s nickname which only I can use—when he learned about the injustice and lack of fairness in the school. What I remembered was him being sent to the hospital due to some slight injuries like a broken rib, sprained ankle, and dislocated arm. Just so you know, Heebongie hyung could do worse than that. The guy was lucky that hyung was bored that time. If that guy was the reason for this all, he was dense, really dense. I bet he didn’t realize Heebongie hyung’s beating was a warning, which was stupid since it was so obvious.

“You sure talk too much. First, oh, really? Second, oh, really? Third, I announced it through the school’s radio when you were absent.”

I really wanted to punch his beautiful face (he looked like a girl so don’t judge my choice of words) right now.

“First, I don’t talk too much. I need to speak more for you to understand. Second—“ I was cut off by Heebongie hyung’s violence. He smacked me in the head! Was that how a person treat a younger brother?

“Hyung! That hurts!” I complained.

“Your fault.”

“How is it my fault?”

“You called me dumb, rabid dog, and that’s unforgivable. No one calls the great Kim Heechul names! Be thankful we’re the AB brothers or else you could have received worse.” He gave me his infamous glare that, luckily, did not affect me.

I gave him the teary-puppy-eyes I knew he could not resist in return. “Are you saying that you’re gonna hurt me? I can’t believe you just said that to your cute brother, Heebongie hyung.”

“Aish! Stop that! I was just joking! We’re brothers, and that will not change, so I won’t hurt you like what I did to other people! Don’t cry, and continue what you are saying earlier.”

I noticed the slight panic in his voice, and I tackled him, wrapping him in a hug, all with huge grin on my face.

“Hyung! I knew you love me!” I exclaimed, oblivious to the looks of the customers.

“Yeah, I do. Now, stop hugging me and continue where you left off. Everyone is looking.” He said it with a soft smile in his face. I quickly took a picture of him since it was really rare. He only knew how to smirk. I should send this to Geng-hyung.

“What I was saying was Sunny is not my girlfriend and will never be since she like someone else. And….” Wait, did he just say that he announced it to the school? “What?! You announced it to the whole school when I was absent? Hyung! Why did you do that? Why didn’t you tell me?”

He blinked at me once while sipping his coffee. “What? You just processed it now? You’re really like your turtle, Ddangkoma. You’re so slow. It’s better if everyone knows. Trying to hide it is tiresome.”

“Why didn’t you consult me? Did the other members approved?”

“If I asked for your opinion, I know you would disapprove, and the other members agreed. Now, could you please stop asking questions? My head is starting to ache. Oh!  I still have a lot of things to do. I need to go. Could you please start composing for the OSTs? Kyuhyun knows the genre and whatnot, so ask him. When you’re done, ask Kyuhyun and the Glee club to sing it for you. I know how shy you are of your voice. Be sure to finish everything before we finish filming at Sokcho.” He stood up and wore his jacket. “I’m leaving; I still need to force Geng’s club to join the filming, and I need to check the place, too.” He sighed loudly and scratched his head. “Too much work to do.”

“Be sure to take some rest, hyung, and don’t worry about the songs. Have faith in my skills. Good luck with the persuasion. Do you want me to ask the Glee club to join, too?” I was worried for my brother. He was lazy, but when he decided to do something, he wouldn’t stop even if he got tired. He wanted everything to be perfect. We were both stubborn, and that was something that I was both proud and worried of.

“I will. If you could, please do ask them. See you later, rabid dog.”

“Bye, Hyung. I will call you later.” I sipped my now cold coffee as I watched him leave. I sighed and dialled Kyuhun’s number. Surprisingly, he answered it on the first ring.

“What’s up, hyung? Why call me so early in the morning?” a hoarse voice answered. This kid probably stayed up last night playing Starcraft.

“What time did you sleep last night? You should stop that hobby of yours, Kyu. It’s bad for your health, and it’s already noon! Fix yourself, and let’s meet in an hour at your café.” I realized with dread that I was starting to sound like a mother.

“Umma, you know that this is my only amusement, and it’s already a part of me. And why at our café?”

I could hear him moving out of his bed, probably with hardship. “A change of scenery? I’ve been sitting at our café like forever. See you there. We have a lot of things to discuss.” I ended the call and looked at the busy street outside.

This is going to be a long day.