Chapter 4: Stupid Liar

Ultra Numb

I'm in a good mood. I believe I did very well on my first Chem quiz :) :) So another Update! :) Enjoy!

-------------------------------

 

Chapter 4: Stupid Liar

 

“I’m a good drinking buddy?” Seung Hyun questioned.

Grabbing my attention, I was sitting across from him in the bulky russet writing table. While Jiyong recorded his part of the song I look up at Seung Hyun, his expression has miserable. I smiled and looked at Jiyong; he was talking to Teddy.

“He told you.” I said.

Seung Hyun nodded, “More than that actually. He asked me why I left with you after your shift.”

“What did you tell him?”

“That we shared taxi sometimes and I wanted to make sure you were safe at home. I think we should more careful Babe.”

I frowned and looked at the photographs on my camera screen. Gaho started howling again because he was fed up of being in the studio. I told Jiyong Gaho hated the studio, yet my best friend brought his pup with him. Jiyong is so suborn. I got up and grabbed Gaho, he started my chin and I padded his gently. Seung Hyun then walked over to the computer and started working on writing his own lyrics. I notice Jiyong was staring at me again, so I turned to look at him and smile. He grinned at me. Last night he had told how he loved watching me pet Gaho. That it made me look cuter, I thought he was just a bit tipsy. I started to feel guilty about lying to him last night. I was a stupid liar.

----

It was only two days until Kwon Jiyong would turn twenty-three years old. All the Big Bang members were planning his birthday party. Jiyong mentioned he didn’t want anything big just his closest friends, which was pretty much the members, Teddy and I. He didn’t want any women at his party but me, for some reason that actually bugged me. I knew I was going too surrounded by men that night, but then again everybody treated me like one of the guys accepted Seung Hyun.

It was six in the afternoon, and I was lying next to a Seung Hyun. After we made love, he was sleeping restless. I look at him, he looked so beautiful sleeping. My cellphone started to vibrated, and I picked it up from the nightstand next to me. I felt the white thin sheet drop off my bare chest, I looked at the ID caller it was Jiyong; I took a deep breath and answered.

“Yeboseyo Oppa.”

“Where are you?” His tone was uneasy.

My heart started to beat faster.  I didn’t know what to tell him. I was silent and I could hear his breathing on the other end.

“Are you with Seung Hyun?”  He asked.

“No. Why do you assume I’m always with him?”

At first he didn’t say anything; I think my tone of voice had caught him off guard. If I didn’t know any better I would have realized that he wasn’t stupid. I felt Seung Hyun moved and I looked at him, he was awake. His tired eyes looked at me, and all I did to warn him was to place my index finger to my lips. Right then he knew it was Jiyong on the phone.  

“Is not that I assume! You don’t have any more friends but me! Oh wait Seung Hyun has become your treasure of gold now. He is your best friend now!” Jiyong was yelling now.

I felt Seung Hyun body tense, he didn’t like Jiyong’s attitude. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me next to him, he laid his head on my thigh. I placed my unoccupied hand to Seung Hyun’s hair.

“Why are you yelling at me?” My voice was calm.

“Just get home!”

“I’ll get home when I can.”

“Whatever!”

He hanged up right then. I sighed and looked down at Seung Hyun. His eyes were regretful, I knew he felt guilty. I felt worse.

“Do you think he knows?” Seung Hyun murmured.

“I don’t think so.”

----

That was two days ago. I should have known Jiyong knew about Seung Hyun and me that day he called me. He followed us when Seung Hyun and I to took the same taxi to Seung Hyun’s apartment. Jiyong undoubtedly heard the groans and mourns as Seung Hyun and I made when we made love that afternoon. 

And here we are now, Jiyong fist crushing into Seung Hyun flesh.

“Youngbae!” I yelled, trying to pull Jiyong off Seung Hyun. My strength wasn’t enough.

I was crying and shaking, I saw Youngbae walk down the stairs faster when he saw what Jiyong was doing to Seung Hyun. I dropped my arms to the side, as Youngbae took over, Teddy coming out running out of the other room with Seungri. Youngbae and Seungri pulled Jiyong off Seung Hyun.

“I hate you! Both of you!” Jiyong screamed trying to pull away himself lose from Youngbae and Seungri.

“Take him to his room.” Teddy said and looked at Seung Hyun and me, before Teddy followed the struggling members that were carrying Jiyong.

I sat on the cold marble floor and pulled my legs up to my chest, I was crying. Seung Hyun crawled next to me and wrapped his long arms around me. I felt his warm blood dripping from his face into my bare shoulder. Right now I had to pull myself together, for our sake. Nobody knew what was going on. I inhaled the smell of the blood, and placed my head into Seung Hyun neck. We had betrayed the person that cared about us the most.

“It will be okay Babe. It will be okay.” He murmured holding me tighter.