Feelings

Impersonation

This is so what Nadia looks like^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks passed by, with Nadia trying to act normal around the other U-Kiss members, especially around AJ. After what had happened between them, she’d been feeling very nervous around him.
One morning, Nadia stood in front of the bathroom mirror, smoothing her hair down and getting ready for the day. She jumped as the door suddenly burst open, revealing Eli. He flinched as he saw her, holding the doorway for support.
“K-Kevin! You scared me!” he said, walking into the bathroom and grabbing her in a headlock. “Why are you wearing such a white outfit today, huh? I thought you were a ghost or something!”
“Ow! Let me go!” she yelled out, her voice muffled in his shirt. He finally let her go, ruffling her hair and teasing her, stretching her cheeks. 
“Aww, our little visual maknae is so cute!” With that, he leaned down, pecking her lips with a quick kiss. Nadia froze, her eyes widening. Eli started to ruffle her hair again, when a hand came out of nowhere, grabbing Eli’s arm. He looked up, his smile slowly fading. 
“AJ?” he questioned curiously. AJ didn’t say a word, only letting go of Eli and grabbing Nadia, pulling her down the hallway and into their room, shutting the door behind them. He dropped her arm, facing away from her, standing very still. Nadia walked toward him cautiously, only hesitating for a moment before she lightly touched his arm. “What‘s wrong?” she asked softly. AJ jumped at her soft touch, her sweet voice curling around him, making him want to pull her into a tight hug. But he managed to restrain himself. Barely. Instead, he turned around slowly to face her, trying to hide his anger. 
“Why did you do that?” she asked him, her eyes huge. AJ couldn’t help but stare at her lovely features. These past weeks were probably the worst in his life. He was developing feelings for his pretty roommate, that seemed to get stronger every time he saw her. It took hours to fall asleep with her sharing the room with him, only a couple feet away. When he finally fell asleep, he dreamed of her. When he woke, she was right there, and he was by her throughout the day, only to begin the cycle again during the night. It was torture trying to hide his feelings, trying to act normal around her, but so far he had been succeeding. Only to wake up and to see Eli kissing her. It had made him so angry that he’d pulled her away without thinking about it. And now look at where he was.
AJ sighed heavily. 
“You have to be careful, Nadia. Don’t let other people find out you’re not Kevin. I just didn’t want Eli to find out. That’s why I did what I did,” he lied. Nadia dropped her gaze from him, looking… disappointed? No, he was probably just reading too much into it, only seeing what he wanted to. 
“Alright, I’ll be more careful from now on…” she said, turning away and walking out the door, shutting it gently behind her. AJ stared at the closed door, suddenly feeling very lonely.