And so, the story begins.

Coffee Lovers

Hii c: I'm back. I'm so sorry for not uploading the past.. two weeks? but Don't you guys worry. I still haven't forgotten. School has been a bit stressing lately. o; .
So there's thisss chapter. c: 

~~ 

Her eye lids tried to shut harder, trying to block the faint light coming through her thin eyelid skin. Giving up, she slowly opened her eyes, occasionally blinking to get rid of the tears. Bom groaned as she stretched upwards, to feel her back being pulled and sighed once satisfaction filled her. She blinked a few times, adjusting to the room and stifled a yawn. 

Ding. She turned to her illuminated phone and reached over to grab her phone. Repositioning back, she unlocked her phone and chuckled at the message. She sent a quick 'Be there soon.' and threw her phone in front of her, only for it to fall on the floor. Pouting, she dragged herself out of her comfort zone and trudged to the bathroom. 

Couple minutes later, she came out with a grin of the feeling of being clean. She slapped both of her hands on her face and rubbed it up and down. Content of how her face was now oil free, she skipped to her closet and picked out some comfortable warm clothing. 

~~

"Wow. Don'tcha find it beautiful?" Seunghyun asked as he stared at out the window, amazed. Bom scoffed at his amazement and shook her head. "You make it seem like you've never seen snow before." She continued to make breakfast for the two, as he spun around in the chair waiting. 

Bom rolled her eyes as she walked over to him and placed the plate in front of him. "You really don't act your age do you? Dr. Choi."

Seunghyun pouted at her, and took his fork to stab the eggs. "Meanie." he muttered as he chewed his breakfast. She smiled and also began to eat. 

The two ate in silence, until Bom brought up Jiyong. "Hey. I have a question?" 

Seunghyun grunted in response and peered up to her. 

"Do you have a brother?" 

He choked and coughed while hitting his chest hard, with his free arm reaching for the glass of water. Chugging the water to forcefully push down his food, he coughed slightly and looked at her. "No. why do you ask?" His voice wavered a bit and he felt himself shaking inwardily, scared for her reply.

Bom's eyebrow went up and nodded slowly. "Uhuh.. Okay. Just wondering." She shrugged and continued eating, to stop the awkwardness between them. Seunghyun stared at the petite girl, and blinked several times. "I see. Well if I had a brother, wouldn't I tell you? But I don't, so I can't really tell you."  

"Right." Bom answered flatly, and that ended the conversation, leaving the atmosphere heavy.

~~ 

Bom and Seunghyun parted ways as they reached the hospital. The question that she askd still lingered in his cluttered mind, and Seunghyun felt frustrated as why she asked that. Did she know about Jiyong? Or was she just thinking weird? Or maybe, she remembers about him. He shook his head and continued to go to his station, beginning his work. 

Bom skipped to the elevator and punched in the 'up' button. Taking out her phone, she sent a quick text to Jiyong. She looked at her bland message and decided to add a smiley face at the end. Feeling happy with it, she walked right in and held her phone, hoping for a reply. Frowning at the nonalerted phone, she shoved it back in her pockets and walked out, bumping into Chaerin. 

"Hey, Bom. What are you doing here?" She asked while writing stuff down in a clipboard. 

Bom started to rock on her heels and blushed a bit. "Just going to see Jiyong." 

Chaerin stopped her writing and glanced up at the pink faced girl. "Why?" 

"Because we're friends." Bom flatly answered and Chaerin nodded with a smile. "That's great to hear. But.. we have some news regarding Jiyong." 

Bom stopped her rocking and nodded, waiting  for the news. 

"He's not here at the moment. He's gone." Chaerin broke the ice, causing Bom's breath to hitch and she stared at the doctor. "What do you mean he's gone!" Bom exclaimed. She stared hard at the woman and huffed out. 

"Bom-ah. Calm down.. we don't know where he is, actually." Chaerin placed a hand on the teen's shoulder. Bom shrugged the hand off and walked to Jiyong's door, opening it. She briskily walked to the bed, hoping he's sitting motionless. She was in denial, of course. but as she walked past the wall, blocking the bed view, she was greeted  with an empty bed that had molded his body in the sheets.

"We knew he left last night somewhere, but after that, he actually never came back." Chaerin said as she clicked her heels closer to where the girl was. 

"But I s-.. Oh.. ok. I'll go look for him." Bom pushed Chaerin slightly, and started to jog out of the door to the elevator. Chaerin looked after the running figure and narrowed her eyes in confusion. "What was she going to say?" Rubbing her temple and closing her eyes, she took a deep breath in and grabbed her clipboard to head out. "Ugh. He always knows how to get people worried." 

~~ 

Bom sat down by a bench in a park, not far from the hospital. She swayed her legs back and forth, staring at the little kids playing in the snow. She was tired from walking around at the possible sites he would be, but she had to find him. She was a bit angry that he didn't text back, so for sure she'll give him hell. She restarted to list other places that Jiyong could be, but tried to avoid that one place, club. Shuddering at the thought, she shakily sighed and got up slowly. She walked unwillingly to one of the popular clubs and stood a few feet from the entrance. Taking deep breaths, she gathered up her courage and head on straight in the building. 

The hallway was dim, and there wasn't as much activity as there would be during the night. She hesitated each step, towards the main area, and her head kept screaming to get out, but somehow, she couldn't turn and  that her feet kept gong forward. She finally reached the dance area and saw a few people dancing, and a few people sitting by the bars, taking a swig of their drinks. 

She stood there awkwardly, not knowing where to go, until someone tapped her shoulder. Turning around quickly, she had both of her arms in a punching stance but staggered to put them down, trying to compose herself. "Hey..awkward." She cleared and looked off the side, not looking in his eyes. 

He left out a hearty laugh and walked past her, making sure his shoulders slightly brushed against hers. She gasped and turned around to see him casually walking to the bar. She was about to follow him, but saw him turn around and point to his left and winked, before walking back to the bar. Bom looked confused and turned to where he pointed, and saw an empty room. 

He's your friend, Bom. He's not like that.. right? She kept reminding herself that he's a friend and that she trusts him, so she fast walked to the room. Trying not to bump into any of the people here, she weaved through the crowd and started to touch herself. She sighed relievedly when she felt herself in one piece and opened the glass door to walk in. 

"What are you doing here?" He said while walking in, carrying a tray of drinks and a plate of snacks. He placed it on the table and sat down on the couch, putting one leg on top of the other. Grabbing a glass cup, he took a gulp out of it before motioning her to sit down. 

Bom awkwardly sat down and kept her hands on her closed legs, staring at him. "What are you doing here?" she retorted back. I've been looking for you.." She stared straight at him, and if looks could kill, he'd die right one spot. 

Jiyong chuckled and moved forward in his seat, smirking. He looked at her beautiful scrunched up face, filled with anger but filled with worrisome. His hand reached out to touch her face, and flicked her forehead. "Stop making that face. It'll make you look older and uglier." He took another sip of his drink, and sat back comfortably, staring out the glass view. 

She frowned at his flick and stood up quickly. "I'm leaving." She was about to open the door, but was stopped by Jiyong's arm blocking the handle. 

"I'm sorry. Did I offend you?" Jiyong's brown orbs looked into Bom's eyes. She pouted and turned around with her arms crossed. 

He chuckled amusingly and took a giant step closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, and placing his head on her shoulder. "Don't be mad at me, baby Bom."

Her heart started to race and her stomach began to feel fluttery, making her blush. "You never texted me back.." As she turned around and started to hit his chest, releasing all her emotions out. "I don't know what I'm feeling, but I know I'm angry and upset with you. And I couldn't stop worrying over you. Jerk. I thought we were friends." 

Jiyong looked ahead and allowed her to hit him, before he grabbed her hands. "I lost my phone, and we are friends." He shrugged. "Forgive me?" 

She tried to wriggle her hands free from his grip, and succeed. Scoffing at him, she grabbed the handle and turned to him. "I'll forgive you if you walk me out of the club.. I really hate this place." 

He saluted at her and slapped her hand off the handle, gripping it with his hand. "I'll be a gentleman, and open the door for you." Opening the door, he bowed and waited for her to walk by. She scoffed and smiled, walking out, being greeted by the air of mix drinks and sweaty air. Feeling uncomfortable, Bom gripped on her sleeves, and fast walked towards the door, with Jiyong trailing behind her. 

"Why do you hate clubs anyways?" He asked, watching her trying to catch her breath. Her gaze darted to his face and back down to the sidewalk. 

"Bad memory, I suppose." Her voice trailed off, as she tried to make distinct features of the cracked sidewalk. Jiyong noticed and felt like pushing the question even more. 

"What happened?" 

Bom began walking away, but Jiyong grabbed her wrist and spun her to face him. "Tell me." He was actually hoping that if she talks about it, she would remember him. 

She fidgeted and took in a deep breath, before beginning. "Well..." 

~~

 

lol. hi. part 1, i guess. :p