The First Demon

Saving SHINee

Ana's Pov

I waited patiently for the reality show thing to end, but it was honestly taking forever. I had to stop myself from falling asleep out of boredom because I didn't know how the Oppas would explain why I was floating on the ceiling while sleeping. But it was when I heard all the squealing fans when I felt... an evil presence. A Demon was nearby, but I couldn't go sneaking off to find it because of all the Idols who knew I was there.

Then, the idols came backstage at almost once. There were all of the Idols I have met- plus an extra, large group of 15 men, and an extra 6 men with the Exo Oppas.

"You waited for us!" Jonghyun Oppa said excitedly as he ran up to me, letting all of the Idols watch us in curiosity.

I was too focused on the Demon to realize Jonghyun had asked me if I wanted Ice Cream. Mentally, I was thinking of all the ways to get the SHINee Oppas out of there before the Demon could find them. I nodded shortly but sweetly in order to speed up their walking and go find the thing I was supposed to have exterminated by now. You see, you have to get rid of a Demon fast, because the more time they spend on Earth- the more power they get.

"Are you okay Ana?" Minho asked worriedly, bending down to put a hand against my forehead.

"Demon." I whispered so low as to only let him hear it.

He picked me up and held my close to him as he smiled to the worried, on-looking Idols; "She's not feeling well. Come, hyungs, Taemin."

We walked into their dressing room where Minho shooed out the stylists for a few minutes before putting me down. I quickly shifted back into my death spirit form and paced the entire room several times; "This is really bad! There are too many fans and too many Idols around! I can't go and destroy the Demon, people will get suspicious."

"Can we do anything to help?" Onew asked me worriedly.

"Go home, be careful not to talk to anyone suspicious." I was practically shouting at them, but it wasn't my fault I was so worried about them. I flew right through the foor and was flying around the building, accidently finding myself face to face with the Exo members. I remember God being angry because he doesn't like Exo's songs very much- he says their songs are insulting to him. I could fly through a single body- but through 12 bodies was an Angel-only skill.

So, I backtracked, turned myself into a teenage girl, and brushed past them... or at least- I tried to.

"Security!" one of them shouted. I knew these members' names since Exo was greatly made fun of in heaven... I mean... MAMA?! PFFFT, yeah right! The one shouting was Xiumin.

"Stupid wannabe supernatural folk!" I shouted, but mostly to myself. Just then, I could see the security guards and I booked it and stopped in a tiny space to turn back into my natural form. Remind me to get back at Exo someday. Maybe I shouldn't be thinking of things like that- considering I'm an Angel in training.

Anyway, I continued looking for the Demon. Those security guards kept running past me with confused expressions, and eventually gave up, allowing me to continue my search in peace. Finally, I saw the Demon- and it saw me. It was disguised as a teenage girl- and it looked pretty convincing too- as she was squealing and chanting names of random Idols.

It smirked at me and backed out of the crowd. I followed as it left the building to the back alley.

"I should have known a death spirit would interfere." It grumbled, transforming to it's real- disgusting Demon form. We took off to the skies, where we battled. Humans can't see Demons or Spirits/Angels. When we fight, it's just a large clash of lightning and a groundquaking roll of thunder; "When I destroy you, I will happily be able to capture the souls of the disgusting SHINee."

"Like I would ever let that happen!" I shouted as I charged for the demon. It wasn't easy fighting a demon, but I managed somehow. We were just throwing blasts of energy at each other, at the same time we were dodging each other's hits. I was getting fed up, and so was it.I snapped my hand, and a long sword-like weapon formed.

"You're not the only one who could do that sweetie." it said in the fakest voice I ever heard. It summoned it's own weapon and threw it at me, I dodged right before it sliced me and lunged my weapon into its neck, dislodging it. As that happened, I used my other hand to create a fire, which I used to torch the body so it wouldn't grow another head or something- demons are strange.

I was exhausted by the time I finished off the demon and sunk back to the ground, groaning. I walked back into the building, sensing that SHINee was still in it. I turned back into my teenage form as I walked through the hall ways, this time more careful of who was near me. When I reached the hall where SHINee's dressing room, I heard several voices laughing, and when I checked, it was the same 'stupid wannabe supernatural folk' I was trying to avoid.

I waved into the hallway, and Onew noticed me immediately, waving me over to them. I made a reluctant face, which he laughed to. But, obviously I went up to them, scowling at the 12 faces which had called security on me earlier. They scowled back at me, mostly the one of the leaders... what was his name, Kris? He looked like he did that almost all the time, so I didn't sweat it.

"Hello!" I said, mostly to the SHINee Oppas. I turned to the Exo members, glared, and ignored them.

"You already met?" Jonghyun asked with a chuckle.

"You know her?" Xiumin suddenly flushed; "We called security on her."

"Did you finish what you needed to do?" Onew asked curiously, a glint of concern in his eyes.

"What did she need to do?" Chanyeol's deep voice shocked me, as he had such a pretty face.

"I called my mom to see if she could take Ana home to take care of her." I rolled my eyes.

"Is she going to be okay?" asked one of the youngers, Sehun.

"She'll be fine." I turned to Minho, winking with one eye; "You owe me big time."

"Well, how do you know the SHINee hyungs?" Tao asked.

"I got lost somewhere, and they took me home." I said happily, patting the top of Onew's head; "We've been in touch ever since."

Secretly, Key rose an eyebrow, but kept cool; "How will you get home?"

That shook me. Oh my gosh, I hadn't even thought of that! Quickly I thought of something; "I'll take the bus."

"Don't be silly, we'll give you a ride." Kai said, smirking as he slung an arm aroung my shoulders.

"No, it's okay!" I shot back calmly; "I have to stop by the grocery shop on my way home and buy some food for Ana."

"Oh, that reminds me, we didn't quite catch your name." Xiumin said suddenly, throwing me backwards in surprise.

"Oh, my name? It's-"

"Jung Hee." Jonghyun blurted suddenly.

"Your name is Jung Hee?" Suho asked me, voice filled with suspicion.

"Yes," I gave them my most innocent smile as I looked at the SHINee Oppas again; "I'm heading off, I'll drop Ana off tonight, okay?"

"Thanks for your help." Onew said sincerely, but we both knew it wasn't for 'taking care of Ana'.

I turned, but that's when I noticed my arm was bleeding a bright white color. Had the demon hit me? Maybe its weapon accidently hit me when I dodged? That wasn't important. What was important was that I felt the same evil presence, and it was getting closer. I froze completely. I had destroyed it, hadn't I? Did it... duplicate itself before I went to take it out?

"You're bleeding?" I heard a voice ask. It was one of those Exo characters, Luhan, I think.

The cut was deeper than I thought, but that wasn't my concern at the moment, and neither was the white liquid seeping out of the gash. I looked back at the SHINee Oppas; "The Demon duplicated itself."

"What?" Key's eyes were popping out of his skull

"Demon?" Lay had the same expression.

"Stay here, and do not move." I barked at them before beginning to walk off, but once again, I froze. The demon, in its human form was standing in front of me, and was smirking as if it had just won an important war.

"Thought it would be that easy?" it asked me.

If I faught right there, the members would be in danger, but I couldn't exactly bring the demon outside somewhere.

"I won't make that mistake again." I answered, summoning my sword-like weapon. I charged immediately, still in my human form.

"Who trained you, your mommy?" it sneered.

"You'll take that back." I grinned as I sliced off one of its arms.

"Oh, I lost an arm." it groaned with sarcasm; "You're so strong."

I lunged at it again, swinging low to disconnect a leg and then the other arm while it was distracted.

"That's enough wasting time." it growled as it flung me backwards. I ended up landing on my feet, only a foot in front of the Idols.

"I couldn't agree with you more." I snapped as I tossed my sword to the ground, running forward and letting flames engulf my fists as I swung widely.

"What in the-" Kris cut himself off as I burned the Demon's body fully, letting it erupt in a white light as it dissolved. That was when I discovered it had cut my arm again, letting more white blood-like fluid to gush out.

"Stupid Demon." I muttered to myself.

"What are you?" twelve voices chorused and I turned to see the Exo members stare at me with wide eyes and the SHINee members staring at me warily.

"I should erase your memories." I thought aloud, mostly to myself; "But then I'd have to erase everyone's memories, and that is way too draining."

"WHAT ARE YOU?" the one named D.O asked again, his round eyes widening farther.

"Stupid wannabe supernatural folk, real supernatural folk- also known as Ana." I introduced myself as I inspected the wound on my arm. Too much blood seeping out. I quickly put pressure on my wound to stop the bleeding.

"Is this a prank?" Baekhyun asked as he took a big step away from me.

"It's for real." the Oppas said in unison, but I could tell they weren't so enthusiastic about this conversation.

"Come on, it's time to go." I said simply.

"No way..." Kai still had a face of disbelief.

"Omo, should I erase their memories?" I asked Jonghyun, tugging on his sleeve; "He won't remember anything except for his name though."

"Definitely not." they all panicked.

"I can't forget, I'm an idol!" Kai shouted.

"Really?" I asked, sighing; "Now what?" I snapped my fingers as I got an idea; "Okay, let's make this all seem like an illusion, okay?"

"No way!" Tao shook his head ferociously; "I don't want you messing with my mind."

"Fine, just keep your mouths shut or I'll make it so you guys have never existed, understood?" I said stubbornly. All of the idols in front of me nodded dumbly and I walked away towards the exit. When I looked behind, the SHINee Oppas were following me.