Ouch.

When I First Met You

 

Mikyong's P.O.V.

So we walked into Joey’s house, as soon as we did her mom walked out of the living room and gave a mini rant about having guy friends and how it’s okay for Joey to have them. It was really awkward. Then I suddenly heard Joey call me, I thought something happened. But as soon as I walked to the door… I noticed there were 3 boys standing there looking fascinated by Joey’s house. It was Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. We invited them in but the only thing that they could show was their facial expression which was all the same… O.O I wonder if they heard me fan-girling. If they did, I will scream and kill myself right now. I know they would never look at me or treat me the same again.

Joey's P.O.V.

I knew someone was following us, but it turned out to be 3 somebodies. I was surprised that Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo followed us and on my first day too! So I decided to invite them in, but all they could do is awe in fascination of my house. About 20 minutes after hanging out and exploring my house, the 3 boys had to leave.

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

As we were walking home we realized that Joey walked the same way home as we did. We were going to start a conversation with them until… A side of Mikyong I had NEVER seen before. She started fan-girling over us, I never expected her of all girls including Joey to fan-girl over us. When we finally reached Joey’s house, hyung, Minwoo and I had this expression on our faces :O for quite a while. Not because of the biggest house we have probably ever seen but because we couldn’t get over the fact that Mikyong was fan-girling… over us… we walked up to the entrance of Joey’s house pretending to awe in fascination but really we were still surprised, but the looks on Joey and Mikyong’s faces when they noticed we were at the door were priceless. They invited us in to hang around for about 20 minutes but hyung got a text from Hyunseong asking us to go back to the dorm immediately. So we left. But as we went back to the dorm, the 3 of us just kept talking about Mikyong fan-girling. “Hyung, do you think it’s weird that Miks kept this ‘fan-girling’ side away from us?” Minwoo whispered quietly as we left Joey’s house. “I think she shouldn’t have lied to us about not being the type to fan-girl then act all innocent and cute to get us to think she’s different and to get us to like her.” I replied. “Yah! Guys! Why are you being so mean? Miki cares about us and she just didn’t want us to treat her like another creepy obsessed fan!” hyung says. He sounded kinda pissed that we were saying things about Miks. “How do you know?” Minwoo asks before Youngmin could start a rant. “It’s pretty obvious.” “Ooooh. Hyung can read Miks like an open book.” I said, feeling like a little kid again. “Shut up Kwangmin! … am I the only one who thinks that Miki is really cute when she fan-girls?” oh my gosh. Did my hyung just ask that? Now it’s Minwoo’s turn to “Ooooh” “OH NO. Hyung, you don’t really feel that way right? Because you are such trouble when you’re in love. Remember the time the staff noona kissed you for the first time? You thought she liked you so you ‘fell in love’. You screwed up everything you said and did. You even slept-talked and kissed at that time. It was not a fun time for me considering we shared the same room during that stage.” I shuddered at the thought of Youngmin sleep kissing again. Ew. “SHUT UP. I’M NOT IN LOVE AND I DID NOT SLEEP KISS.” Aishh. Hyung just threw a mini tantrum and ran back to the dorm not letting us catch up.

Joey's P.O.V.

After the unexpected visit by Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo, unnie and I went to her house, considering I have never actually seen her house. When I walked into her room it was like I was in heaven because of the Boyfriend pictures EVERYWHERE!!!  There was not one spot in her room left untouched with Boyfriend. “UNNIE I KNEW IT! I HAD A FEELING YOU WERE HIDING SOMETHING! THIS IS AMAZING! IT’S CRAZY! I WANT ALL OF THIS!”

              ----The next day at school----

Joey's P.O.V.

So unnie and I were walking down the hallway to go to our next class. We were looking down at our phones because we were texting each other even though we were standing right next to each other. As we were walking we bumped into someone, it turned out to be Dasom, one of the popular girls at our school. “Watch where you’re going losers! Just because your friends with Boyfriend doesn’t mean that gives you the right to do anything you want.” she said. “Well if you were looking at where you were going there wouldn’t be any trouble, would there?” Unnie talked back. “Y- Yeah what she said” I stuttered. Damn that was a lame as hell come back. “Well you want trouble? Well we’ll give you trouble.” Dasom replied back.

Mikyong's P.O.V.

So Joey any I were walking down the hall until this annoying of a girl walks into us. Okay, maybe she isn’t an annoying . She’s Dasom from Sistar and I’m really close with her. But I know she’s been kinda y since Joey came and when she started bad-mouthing us, I had to do something. I thought to myself, “Why is she being such a full of herself now eh?” “Well you want trouble? We’ll give you trouble.” She said. Anyway so her so called back-up pinned me to the wall. “Damn these girls are skinny but they can break a bone if they wanted to.” I thought. Anyway so Dasom kept threatening me and as she got closer she slapped me across my face. I tried to fight back but she kicked me in my stomach. The fact that she was wearing heels made it a lot worse for me. Her back-up picked me up off the ground and dropped me. I fell face flat on the floor and heard something crack as Dasom flipped me over to kick me in the rib again. I tried to get up but it was too painful to move.  With that they left me on the floor while Joey was shocked like she just saw a ghost. She tried to help me up but I just couldn’t move.

 

AUTHORS' NOTE: Sorry if anyone here is offended by how we wrote some of the Sistar girls' personality. we really love them too. please comment on what you think! we work hard and try to make this story interesting and likeable. :)