Never saw it coming

When I First Met You

 

Kwangmin’s P.O.V.

This new girl named Joey joined our class and she apparently was Mikyong’s best friend back in Canada. At that moment when she walked in the class it was like love at first sight. My heart fluttered then skipped a beat. Wow, a few minutes in the class and she’s already turned me real cheesy. I couldn’t help but think about her cute smile. Mr. Park had seated her right next to me and my hyung. As much as I hate to be separated from my hyung I really didn’t mind having Joey sit next to us. I want to get to know her a bit better.

Joey's P.O.V.

As soon as I settled in we had our 20 minutes of free time. Obviously I spent my time catching up with Mikyong. She bombarded me with millions of questions like: “OH MY GOSH! HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU LIVING IN KOREA PERMAMANTLY? HAS CANADA CHANGED SINCE I LEFT? HOWS YOUR FAMILY? I NEED TO SHOW YOU MY FAVOURITE PLACES AND ALL MY FRIENDS, YOU UP FOR IT? WHAT ELSE IS NEW? YOU NEED TO KEEP UPDATING ME!” I answered as soon as she lost her breath and I answered quickly so she wouldn’t ask any more questions “I’m good, yes I’m living here permanently, no nothing has really changed in Canada, my family is doing just fine, of course I’m up for it, and nothing much I will. Now calm down.” But once she calmed down, I started fan-girling over Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Well I was but they just didn’t notice. They were too busy on their phones texting away. “I can’t believe you are close friends with the maknaes of THE ONE AND ONLY BOYFRIEND!” I started and I don’t think I ever stopped. :P 

Youngmin's P.O.V.

So our free time started as soon as Joey got settled in. Kwangmin, Minwoo and I spent most of our free time texting each other about Joey and Mikyong. What Joey didn’t know was that as soon as she started fan-girling over the 3 of us, I noticed. I texted Kwangmin and Minwoo.

To: Twin Kwangmin and Wet Minwoo

From: Youngmin-hyung

Hey, guys you will never believe it, but Joey is fan-girling over us. I guess many Canadians like Boyfriend too. Awesome! I never thought that she would act like that though because she’s best friends with Miki and she was always calm around us. Aren’t best friends usually really alike? I was surprised myself.

They both replied back with a shocked face.

Joey's P.O.V.

My whole schedule was the exact same as unnie and the maknaes of Boyfriend. We made our way to lunch. By then I was starving. So was unnie and Kwangmin. My appetite is as big as the main vocal Hyunseong from Boyfriend’s. We bought our lunches and make our way to the other members of Boyfriend. As we were making our way to the other members of Boyfriend many girls were giving me dirty looks and were completely jealous and I, a fan of Boyfriend replied by simply sticking my tongue out at them. Anyways unnie introduced me to the remaining members of Boyfriend. As everyone started to eat I took out my phone and sent a text to unnie even though she was sitting right next to me I didn’t want all the members of Boyfriend to know that I was fan-girling about them.

To: Mikyong - unnie

From: Joey - yeodongsaeng

OMG!! Unnie I can’t believe you are so calm about always hanging around with Boyfriend. I’m only sending you this text because I don’t want them to know I’m fan-girling over them. Anyways, OMG! OMG! OMG! I can’t believe you have been their friend and yet you didn’t tell me about them. You lucky . Text back quick. TBQ.

Then unnie got my message, took out her phone and read my text. She held in a good laugh the best she could about what I said. Too bad she still laughed loud enough for the members to hear. Youngmin and Donghyun look up from their lunches to see what Mikyong was laughing about. They both looked confused and suspicious but, went back to eating their lunches anyway. I was slowly eating until unnie replied back.

To: Joey - yeodongsaeng

From: Mikyong - unnie

I know that you are a big fan of Boyfriend (I am one too), but seriously just act cool. The one major big thing is DO NOT FAN-GIRL INFRONT OF THEM! And I repeat DO NOT. N-O-T. NOT. Plus, I met them when I moved here, so now I’m used to it now.

Minwoo's P.O.V.

Kwangmin, Youngmin and I met this new girl named Joey; she was close friends with Mikyong. So we made it through to lunch. Everyone dug into their lunches but Joey. She slowly ate while texting at the same time. She was probably texting one of her friends back in Canada. The weird thing is that once she put down her phone, Miks would pick hers up to text. They aren’t texting each other right? Because they’re sitting right next to each other… is that what girls do all day? Text each other while they’re beside each other? Is that normal? Or are they hiding something? I really don’t get girls… After the day was over, all of us (including Joey) wanted to meet up in the parking lot to decide what we should do. Sadly Mikyong and Joey noona weren’t going to join us. They were going back to Joey’s house to help unpack and settle into her new house. We had nothing better to do so the hyungs went out to buy some snacks for us while Youngmin, Kwangmin and I walked back home. Little did we know Joey walked the same way home as we did. So we walked close behind them and was about to start a conversation until…

Joey's P.O.V.

Mikyong unnie and I were walking back to our house. We felt like we were being followed but did not look back. We thought that we were alone so Mikyong finally showed her fan-girling side for Boyfriend. And she went crazy. Kind of like how I did when I saw the maknaes in the class but in a totally different way because she’s Mikyong. As we were fan-girling Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minwoo were following us, but we didn’t know that. “These past 3 years have been crazy! I swear, when I first met the maknaes, they hadn’t debuted yet but I thought to myself ‘Damnnn. Those are some really good looking guys.’ They were still in training, but they introduced me to everyone else. After that, I got really close with Boyfriend, Sistar and K. Will oppa. I fan-girl ALL the time. THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE AND AMAZINGLY TALENTED. HOW COULD I NOT FANGIRL?! I’M A BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!! SARANGHAEYO BOYFRIENDDDDDD!” and so much more that I shall not mention. It was hilarious. We fan-girled like crazy together while walking home. So we finally reached my house and walked in, at that moment my mom walked past us. “Joey, close the door. And it looks like you left some of your friends outside. Don’t worry. I get that you’re old enough to have guy friends too. You won’t be in trouble. Invite them in.” My mom just left us alone to catch up after. I was so confused about what she was talking about but I went to close the door as she told me to. And when I did I saw exactly what she meant. “Mikyong unnie…”I mumbled.

 

AUTHORS' NOTE: Please anticipate, It's going to be good soon, :) at least we hope you'll think its good.