December!! Yuri's Birthday

A Chaebol's Life

AUTHOR

After a few days of staying in the hospital, Minho and Yuri are finally home. They're getting more closer to each other time to time. They spend almost half of the day everyday just being together alone. December is coming and they both know that, that month is very important for both of them. Taeyeon and Onew made up after having a good time together in the amusement park.

 

MINHO's POV

(Friday at school)

Today is December 4 and the last day of school this week. Everybody is so excited for the incoming Christmas Vacation, but I'm more excited for tomorrow. Tomorrow is Yuri's birthday, and I want to do something special for her. I asked our friends to help me prepare for tomorrow.

 

  "So, is everything ready?" I said, talking to my sister on the phone.

  "Yes MINHO!! Everything is settled." Sooyoung replied.

  "Thank You my twin sister." I said.

  "Alright Minho, Wait!! This is the first time you thank me sweetly like that." Sooyoung said.

  "HAHAHA." I just laugh at her.

  "By the way, tell the others the things they have to do and also that don't greet Yuri so she'll think that we forgot her Birthday." Sooyoung said.

  "Oh...Okay." I agreed and Hang up.

 

YURI's POV

(December 5, Saturday 8:00 Am)

I woke up smiling, today is my Birthday and I'm excited on what's going to happen and who are the persons I'm going to be with in this special day of my life. I washed up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. There I saw my parents busy having a meeting and planning for our company business. I greeted them a Good Morning and kissed them on their cheeks but they just smiled and went back to their meeting. I felt sad because I think they forgot that it's my Birthday today, so I went to the dining area to have my breakfast. While eating Jessica suddenly came.

 

  "Good Morning." Sica said yawning and kissed me on my cheeks. I thought she will greet me but she didn't, did she forgot too??

  "Morning.." I said with my sad face.

  "Why are you sad? It's too early to be sad. What's wrong??" Sica asked me.

  "Nothin'." I said sadly.

  "Okay." Sica said.

  "Sigh..." did everybody forgot??

After having my breakfast, I called my friends and asked them if they're busy and all of them said that they were, so I just Thank them and hang up the phone. I went to a grocery shop to buy some snacks, I'm planning to watch movies today since no one is available. While wandering around the grocery shop my phone suddenly rang, I look at it and it was Jessica, I think she remembered that it's my Birthday today. I answered the phone.

 

  "Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

  "Oh..Yuri-ahh.." Sica said.

  "Sica-ahh, Waeyo?" I said.

  "Yuri-ahh can you pick me up?" Sica asked.

  "Oh..Arasso, Where are you now?" I asked her.

  "I'm at home" She said.

  "Okay, I'll be there in 15 minutes." I replied.

  "Arasso. Gomawo." Sica Said.

 

I left the store without buying anything because I think it's important so I went to help her. After a few minutes I arrived and let her ride the car.

 

  "So where will I drop you?" I asked her.

  "To your family Resort." Sica said.

  "To our family Resort? Why there?" I asked.

  "Oh, my friends told me to meet them there." Sica replied.

  "Arasso." I said and drove the car. I thought she will make a party for me. =(

After 6 hours, we finally arrived to our family Resort which is called BLACKPEARL Resort. I can see that many people are having a good time even if it's cold. There are more people in the sauna and jaccuzzi than in the pool area and in the beach because it's really cold outside. After I park the car, Sica told me to come with her so I can meet her friends. While walking into a rented Rest House, I can see the darkness around me. (it's already 6:30 Pm)

dream-beach-house-in-brazil.jpeg

Then I saw two person coming closer to us. They are holding a lamp and a bouquet of flowers, as they got closer and closer, I started to recognize their faces, it's Taemin and Sulli, They handed me the two bouquet of flowers, greeted me and guided me inside the Rest House. When the curtains opens, I saw darkness but the countless candles made the place lightened. While walking to the living room, Jonghyun came out of nowhere and gave me a gift wrapped in a lovely paper and a White Tulip, then Sooyoung came out with a big cake and followed by Key, giving me a lovely dress. The next one who came out is Teayeon Unnie, she also gave me a gift wrapped in very beautiful paper and she told some encouraging words then followed by Onew Oppa, he gave me a Teady Bear and patted my head. Then Jessica looked at me and hugged me tight, she gave me an old picture of us two when we were in America, I was looking for that kind of picture before, I didn't know that she had kept a picture like that. Then she finally greeted me. The last one who came out is Minho Oppa, He was holding a really big Teady Bear and a bouquet of Red Roses, he gave it to me and greeted me Happy Birthday. I was teary eyed because I thought they forgot my Birthday and that they will not celebrate it with me.

 

  "Guys, 1...2...3..." Minho counted.

  "Happy Birthday Yuri-ahh!!!" Everybody shouted and the lights.

  "Thank You very much guys, for all this." I said almost cried.

Everybody came closer to me and we group hugged. They turned the lights off again and played the music and started the party. Minho whispered to my ear and told me to come out with him in the terrace, so I followed him outside. He sat me down in a wooden swing then he sat down next to me.

4Nice-and-Pretty-Wooden-Swing-Design-590

  "So what are we doing here?" I broke the awkward silence.

  "Ahmm..I just need some time alone with you, I wanted to talk to you, I wanna..I wanna tell you something." Minho said stuttering.

 "Okay, What is it then?" I said.

 "Yuri-ahh.." he started. "Sigh..Yuri-ahh, I..ahh..I like you." Minho said and it shocked me.

 "Ahhh..I don't know what to say.......Ahmm..actually Minho...I feel the same way with you, cause I like you too." I said shyly.

 "Really?" Minho looked at me. "I'm really happy to hear that. Ahh..Yuri-ahh." Minho said smiling.

 "Yes?" I replied.

 "Is it okay for you if court you? I wanted to ask your permission before I make my move." Minho asked.

 "Ofcourse, Why not?." I replied.

 "Thank You." He said.

 "For what." I asked.

 "For letting me court you." He said and I just laugh then he laugh too. After having some time together, we went back inside to join the party and everybody enjoyed the night. My parents and my older brother came to greet me and give their presents for me, The reason why they didn't greet me earlier because of this suprise party, they are involved in it. They joined the party for a little while then left, so me and my friends will have some time together alone. After the party we went to our rooms to rest and planned to have some fun tomorrow. The boys slept together in the living room and all the girls slept in the bedroom.