First Day Of School

A Chaebol's Life

          5:00 am in the morning, Yuri woke up so early, because she's excited on her first day of school in a new University. She's actually studying abroad, but before she enter 4th year college her parents wants to be with her, so she came back to Korea and continue her studies there . In the other side a boy named Minho is still asleep even if he knows that, that day is his first day of school. He's a Mama's boy, he is always waiting for his mother to wake him up.

 

YURI's POV

  "What a beautiful morning." I said, after that I stood up and went to the kitchen and made my breakfast. Today is the first day of school, I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

  "Yuri? Sweetie you're awake already?" I heard umma from afar, maybe she can smell the food I'm cooking inside their room and it woke her up.
  "Oh umma, ne I'm already awake." I said.

  "Why did you woke up so early? And we have our cook to do that so you don't have to cook your own food." Umma said.

  "I always cook my own food in America so I got used to it and I love cooking umma, And by the way I woke up early because I'm really excited today." I said.

  "Oh arasso, I wont bother your cooking anymore, just do what you want to do, I'll go to sleep again I'm not fully awake yet, take care sweetie, be careful on your way to school, ok?" Umma said, I nod and hugged her. After eating, I get ready to go to school. I went to my car and drove to school. Yes I have my own car, my father bought it with me when I got back here from America 3 days ago. While I'm on my way to my new school, I saw a Book Store, and went inside to buy something. When I'm about to leave, I bump into someone and helped me pick up my things.

 

MINHO's POV

After my mom woke me up, She told me to buy some stuff in the Book Store, So I went there before my class starts. When I'm about to go to the school supplies section I bump into someone and helped her pick up her things. She looks beautiful and gorgeous. I apoligized to her.

  "No it's ok, I'm sorry too." She said. I bowed to her and smile, She  bowed and smiled at me back.

  "Thank you." She added.

  "No problem." I said.

  "Ahhm...Maybe I'll see you around?" She said and smiled

  "Ahh neh, I guess so." I said. Then she turned around and left the Book Store. I think I just saw an angel.

  "Ohh..Wait!" I shouted, I forgot to asked her name and it's too late she already left. After admiring her, I just realize that I have to go now because I have school today and today is the first day of school of my last semester here. I went to the cashier and paid my stuff. I left the store and went to school.

(at school's gate)

  "MINHO!" I heared my twin sister Sooyoung shouted, She's with our cousin Sulli.

  "Hey! What are you waiting for? The bell rang already! Come on!". She added.

  "Oh sorry, let's go?"  I said.

  "Oppa your day dreaming, Who are thinking..is it a girl?" Sulli said laughing.

  "Ahhhhhhhh......." I don't know what to say.

  "I got you oppa, It's a girl it's a girl!" Sulli teasing me.

  "Alright it's a girl ok, Let's go now we're late!" I said to change the topic.

. I’m still thinking about that girl I bump earlier. She’s really beautiful, I can’t stop admiring her face in my head. Me and my twin sister Sooyoung took the same course. She took Fine Arts major in Architecture and I took Fine Arts major in Photography. So we have some same classrooms to enter.

(8:00 am)

Our class started. The professor entered, after that someone came, the professor recognize her and told her to take a sit, she took a sit beside me and Sooyoung which is the only empty seat left. I look up to see her and got shock, because she’s the girl I saw earlier inside the Book Store, I froze at the moment and finally had the guts to spoke.

  “Ahemm. . . Anyeong! I’m Choi Minho, do you remember me? I’m the one. . .” I said and got cut off by her knowing who I am.

  “Oh yes I remember you, you’re the one I bumped with earlier inside the Book Store.” She said, I smiled because I’m happy that she remember me.

  “So your name is Minho, Choi Minho right? By the way I’m Kwon Yuri, just call me Yuri.” She added smiling.

  “Yuu. .ri” I said stuttering while smiling awkwardly. “I like your name, nice to meet you Yuri.” I added.

  “Thank you Minho, nice to meet you too. Oh the class is starting, I think we should listen = ).” She said.

  “Oh yeah I think so.” I said.

(9:00 am)

My first period ended, Sooyoung will be entering different room. While I was walking I saw Yuri and run to her.

  “Hello again, so what’s your next subject?” I asked the shocked Yuri because of my sudden appearance.

  “You startled me Minho. My next subject? Ahmm let me see. . .” She said looking at her schedule “My next destination will be in that room next to that white door over there I think.” She continued pointing in the next room that I’m going.

  “I’m going there too.” I told her.

  “Really?” She said excited.

  “I think we took the same course. Fine Arts Major in Photography?” I asked her.

  “Yeah! It’s really amazing. So what now?” She said.

  “Let’s go there together?” I asked her happily.

  “Yeah! Sure! Let’s Go?” She said. While walking, we talk, talk and talk about ourselves and become close to each other, until we reach the room. We decided to go together everyday.

(2:00 pm)

All of our schedule are done. I asked Yuri to come with me and introduce her to my twin sister Sooyoung and cousin Sulli. We arrived at the parking lot, after a couple of minutes Sooyoung came with Sulli and walked closer to us.

  “Who is she oppa? Is she the girl your thinki. . “ Sulli said and I cut her words.

  “Oh neh, she’s the one I bumped with earlier, yeah she is. hehe.” I tried to stop her for telling them that she caught me thinking of Yuri earlier.

  “Ahhh arasso!” Sulli said.

  “She asked me what I did this morning before going to school, so yeah she knew what happen to us inside the Book Store.” I tried explaining to Yuri.

  “It’s ok Minho, no need to be shy.” Yuri said.

  “So what’s your name? By the way I’m Sooyoung, Minho’s twin sister and this is our cousin Sulli.” Sooyoung said

  “What’s your name again?” Yuri said a little bit shocked, but I don’t know why.

YURI’s POV

  “So what’s your name? By the way I’m Sooyoung Minho’s twin sister and this is our cousin Sulli.” Minho’s sister said.

  “What’s your name again?” I asked her.

  “Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung. Weh?” She asked.

  “SOOYOUNG!? CHOI SOOYOUNG!? MY CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND SOOYOUNG!? IT’S ME KWON YURI! DON’T YOU REMEMBER?” I said knowing that she’s the Sooyoung I know.

  “YURI? KWON YUL? MY BESTFRIEND? Come here I miss you Yul, it’s been a long time.” She said hugging me.

  “Me too I missed you so much. I’m sorry if I lost in touch with you, I can’t even call my bestfriend here in Korea while I’m there, I’m really sorry Soo if I left you here.” I said.

  “It’s ok Yuri, at least we're together now, right?” She said.

  “Yeah you’re right.” I said happily, releasing the hug and smiled to her. I saw the two other persons just watching us and looks shocked. Finally Minho spoke and asked.

  “So you both know each other already?” Minho said.

  “Yeah, since kinder. Your studying in different school that time because our school is a girl’s school. We lost communication with each other when Yuri studied abroad. So yeah we know each other well, because were BESTFRIENDS.” Sooyoung said.

  “AHHHHHHH! NOW I get it. Ahmmm.. Shall we go home now, our car is here already?” Sulli said.

  “Oh yes you can go now Sooyoung, Sulli, I brought my car, you both go home first, see you both there.” Minho said.

  “Bye Yuri Unnie” Sulli said before getting inside the car.

  “Bye YUL, see you tomorrow in class. Take Care.” Sooyoung said while stepping inside the car and I just nod. After they left, Minho walked me to my car.

  “Bye Minho, I’ll be going now, be careful in driving. See you tomorrow.” I said before I close the window of my car.

  “Bye Yuri, be careful too, don’t get yourself hurt.” He said and waved his hand as I moved the car and left the parking lot. Minho’s very kind like her sister Sooyoung I can tell that they are really twins, they have the same personality. He’s also handsome and has a muscular body, I like him I think hehe. I can’t wait to see him again tomorrow. I went home with a big smile.

  “Oopss, I almost forgot Sica is waiting for me at home right now, I need to hurry.” I mumbled to myself.

I arrived at home at 3:00 pm and I can see my Bestfriend is waiting for me in my room’s balcony. She looks dissapointed, I told her that I’ll be home at 2:40 pm. I jumped out of my car and went to Sica.

  “Sica did you wait long? I’m sorry I met my Childhood bestfriend and had some talk with her.” I explained.

  “It’s ok Yul, I’m not mad. So what happened today? My schedule ended early so I went home already and didn’t wait for you, but I promise to go to school with you  everyday.” Sica said.

  “Thank you Sica you understand, It’s ok if you didn’t wait for me and yes you should come with me going to school. Come here I’ll tell you what happened the whole day. . . . . .” I said and told her the whole happening this day at school. We slept together and had a great girl talk.

AUTHOR

Minho went to his car and drove home after Yuri is gone to his sight. He still thinks about how beautiful, how hot and y Yuri is. Sooyoung told him not to mess up with her Yuri. Yuri is precious to her, so she don’t want Yuri to be hurt. Sulli went home too after she had her snacks with Sooyoung and Minho. Minho had Yuri in his dreams, while Yuri had Minho in her dreams too.