Final

You Are Mine!!!

 

When I woke up the next day, I had this unsettling feeling in my stomach. I shooked it off and got ready for the day. I went to Sungmin’s room to find him already awake and ready. We walked down to the kitchen for breakfast and greeted all the members.

“Leeteuk hyung, what’s our schedule for today?” Minnie asked as he prepared some breakfast for him and me. “We don’t have much today, all we are doing is to SM building to meet the new trainee.” He replied. We all nodded as we finished off breakfast. When we finished cleaning up, we all went back to our rooms to get ready. We left the dorm in about half an hour.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the SM building, where we all piled out of the van and into the building. We walked to the practise room in a noisy chatter. We walked in to see other groups like SHINee and TVXQ and a new face we have never seen before.

“Kyu!! The new trainee is so cute! I so wanna squeeze his cheeks!” Minnie half squealed and half whispered into my ears. For some reason, a very bad feeling in my guts appeared, and the thought of killing the guy seems very appealing. We went up to the groups as the trainee started to introduce himself.

“Anneonghaseyo. My name is Dongri, I’m 18 years old and I really like to sing. Please take care of me and I would like to be great friends.” He said with a smile and a bow.

Everyone clapped and started to talk with Dongri. I turned to Sungmin to find him already gone and over with Dongri. They were already talking really closely and also were exchanging numbers before the trainee suddenly jumped up with a squeal and wrapped his arms around MY Minnie.

I glared at the guy as I quickly walked over to them. I grabbed Min from his grasp and wrapped my arms around Sungmin’s waist. They both looked at me as I continued to glare at the guy.

“Hi, my name is Kyuhyun and this guy in my arms is MY boyfriend.” I said, while still glaring at him. He looked at me and realization flashed through his eyes before he smiled. I gave him an odd look and pulled Sungmin away with me.

“Kyu! Why did you do that? He was just being nice!” Sungmin said as he pulled away from me and gave me a glare. I looked at him with sad eyes, “But he was hugging you, you’re mine, no one can hug you except from me…”

His eyes soften as he giggled. “Awwwwww, Kyu. You’re so cute when you’re jealous.” He said. I looked at him as I pouted, “I’m not jealous, the evil genius Kyuhyun, will never be jealous over such a guy.” I said with my arms crossed.

“Kyu, you know you’re jealous. I know you too well, so just admit it. That hug was just a friendly hug anyway. It doesn’t mean anything. You know I love you, right?? And that will never ever change.” Minnie said as he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.

I sighed as I admitted defeat and said an “I love you too” back to him. He smiled as me as he grabbed my hands and pulled me back into the room.

I apologized to Dongri (A/N: OMG!!! Kyuhyun apologized to someone O.o!!! Hehehe ^^) and he said that it was okay. He said that he already has a boyfriend and the he would have also reacted the same way if his boyfriend was getting hugged by someone else.

At the end of the day, we became good friends with Dongri, and the funny thing is, Dongri’s boyfriend is Eunsun my high school friend, how small is the world, huh?

At night, back at the dorms, as everyone went to bed, I climbed into Sungmin’s bed to cuddle with him. I hugged him from the front with my arms around his waist with his arms around mine. I looked at his face and smiled. This angelic boy is mine, and no one can take him from me. I kissed his lips and he buried his face into my chest with a red face. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head and whispered an “I love you” into his hair. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a muffled “I love you too” from Minnie. I smiled and drifted off to dreamland with my Minnie.

Oh, and yes, my life is just as awesome as this!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well thats the end of the story ^^ hope you enjoyed it <3

Sorry for the lond wait, and the grammer >.< Please comment ^///^

(Thank you mushroombaby12 for telling me about the repeat, I took it off ^^. Oh, and have anyone spotted my Eunhae?)