Chapter 1

You Are Mine!!!

“Kyuhyunnie!!! Hurry Up!! We need to get ready for our date!!” Sungmin yelled out from the room. I rolled my eyes as I turned off my game. I know that you might be shocked that I turned off my game, but I’ll do anything for my Minnie.

I walked to our room to see my Minnie changing his clothes. I smirked as I crept up to him and hugged him from behind.

“KYAAHHH!!” he screamed as he turned around in my embrace. I smiled at him as he pouted at me. He started to hit me on the chest with his fist, and as you know that he knows martial arts, his ‘light’ punches hurts a lot.

I let go of him as I rubbed my chest. I then pouted at him. “Minnie, why did you do that? It really hurts…” Minnie’s eyes soften as he walked up to me and kissed my chest. “Does it hurt now?”

“Yes, but maybe if you kiss my lips, it will be better.” I said with a smirk, while wrapping my arms around his waist. He rolled his eyes and then smiled. He wrapped his arms around my neck and gave my lips a small peck. “Does it still hurt now?” he asked. I smiled and nuzzled his nose with mine as I replied, “All better now ^^.”

He smiled and pushed me off. “Hurry up, or else we won’t have time like this to be able to go out again.” He said as he walked back to the wardrobe. I walked over to him and also changed.

We wore some disguise as we walked hand in hand out the room. “Have fun out on your date. Make sure no one find out who you are and that you guys are going out, okay?” Leeteuk said as we walked past the lounge room. He was sitting there with Kangin’s arms around his waist, while watching TV. I rolled my eyes as I dragged Sungmin with me out the door, while he threw a “We will. Bye hyungs” back at the KangTeuk couple.

We walked through the park and had lunch in a restaurant, while giving each other small kisses and hugs and talking the whole time. It has been too tong since we had time to have a date and catch up with each other.

When we walked back to the dorm, we went to the showers and changed. We gave each other a kiss and an I love you before going to bed. Life with my Minnie and StarCraft is the best life I can ever have. I slept peacefully that night, not knowing the problem that will rise the next day. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: >///< Hope you like the first part of the two-shot ^^ Please comment!!!!